Qixoni

Jul 10, 2017
Pretty sure the game will be abandoned instead of completed. All the same, I hope we get the chance to shove it up the brunettes phat arse before then.
Maddie is the ultimate prize. If you noticed, it´s the only one of the the triplets that you haven´t seen fully naked. With this said, they will milk stuff with, for her to be the last to be banged, so, very unfortuantely, 3 more years at least until something happens.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Pretty sure the game will be abandoned instead of completed. All the same, I hope we get the chance to shove it up the brunettes phat arse before then.
At this pace it would probably take 10 years to actually complete the game. I don't know if they will officially abandon the game, the most likely scenario is that this just ends up being another milfy city. As long as they still have patrons they will claim that they are working on the game.

Orgitas

Jan 5, 2023
Well, to be fair, in this Dev's defense - They actually did release an update. Not saying it is praise worthy. But it is leagues more than ICSTOR has done to date.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Well, to be fair, in this Dev's defense - They actually did release an update. Not saying it is praise worthy. But it is leagues more than ICSTOR has done to date.
I mean it doesn't take much to be better than ICSTOR. It took them 6 months to release an incomplete update and 5 months after that they haven't released the rest. And the updates aren't even that big either.

NathanD7

Jun 30, 2018
Hold Up, did this dev actually compare his game to the GOAT Telltale games? Ain't no way LMAO :LOL:
Telltale releases finished games with insane stories and actual branching choices in the span of 1-3months, and that's after having developed a working game engine where you can move around in a 3D environment.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Hold Up, did this dev actually compare his game to the GOAT Telltale games? Ain't no way LMAO :LOL:
Telltale releases finished games with insane stories and actual branching choices in the span of 1-3months, and that's after having developed a working game engine where you can move around in a 3D environment.
That's what happens when you have a massive team of people who know what their job is.

Aug 31, 2020
20...perfect...but yes 15 years -_- i know it's lot of work and the game deserves to spend time on it for it to be of quality...but what prevents me from joining the patreon to encourage is that it is already at 4,000 per month and that the updates are so rare :'( on the other hand, I'm in love with the atmosphere of the game, I think it's flawless...

Reactions: Walt Dee

Zero-

Mar 22, 2023
I'm not one to tell people how to spend their money... but in this case I'm going to recommend that if you want to support a better Dev that you give your money to new Devs instead of these, since these developers are well supported and even with the very good support they receive per month, they will not improve the progress of their game.

In other words, your money will be better in the hands of another Dev who needs it more and is worth it, because if you support this Dev hoping that the speed of updates and the game will improve, let me tell you that it will not, just by reading the people's comments from the last few months you can see the reasons.

Aug 31, 2020
I'm not one to tell people how to spend their money... but in this case I'm going to recommend that if you want to support a better Dev that you give your money to new Devs instead of these, since these developers are well supported and even with the very good support they receive per month, they will not improve the progress of their game.

In other words, your money will be better in the hands of another Dev who needs it more and is worth it, because if you support this Dev hoping that the speed of updates and the game will improve, let me tell you that it will not, just by reading the people's comments from the last few months you can see the reasons.
im agree with you, you are right....so shame...i read the comments too, but we can deny he is a good gamemaker....hope he will make an update and don't abandoned the game. even if it's in 15 years.

4.30 star(s) 271 Votes