walker188

Apr 30, 2017
Sir Jammed never posts progress updates because he is "too busy". God knows with what, but apparently, he is
HEY! HEYYYYYY!!!

It's not so easy to spend other peoples money. It takes time! It takes effort! Sacrifice!*

Sure, there hasn't been an update in forever. Sure, the Dev despite missing his own hard deadlines (that he self imposed after missing multiple hard deadlines in the past) hasn't had the decency to pause the patreon funds. Sure each update is smaller and weaker than the one before, almost as if this whole thing is just designed to drag out and milk as much money from people for as little work as possible....

For what its worth though, the supporters (of which I am admittedly not one) seem content with his production and values system. So there's not much any (non supporter) can do except laugh and enjoy the show.

*That was a verb not a direct object. Literally sacrifice for the Dev, so he can enjoy a better lifestyle via your hard earned money.

Last edited:

zeo91

May 11, 2021
just checked and saw that the games patreon page gained subscribers again. for reasons beyond my comprehension.

meteor boy won´t move a muscle anytime soon. he doesn´t even bother posting new excuses and is a full month behind on the monthly wallpaper. the whole behavior of this dude is just messed up. and it´s a shame that he has a 1000 subscribers while other talented devs that communicate well and work hard don´t even get a fraction of that.

Dolphin3000

May 9, 2017
Francis Drake literally had a licence from the Crown. Officially not a pirate.
SirD's "licence" is from...Patreon?? Or is he self-knighted? Given to himself as a P. T. Barnum award for extracting tribute from Darwin "award" contenders.
License to commit a crime means nothing, he's a criminal the same way. So the title "Sir" is already tainted.
We're going off topic, so this is my last post about this subject.

Orgitas

Jan 5, 2023
License to commit a "crime" back then is everything, i'm afraid. It is how all the Empire's operated in foreign waters in the days of Empires. However, at least, he didn't introduce smallpox to the South Americas which killed off quite a few civilisations.

• Sad
Reactions: Tatsuya2022

kjj308

Nov 2, 2022
just checked and saw that the games patreon page gained subscribers again. for reasons beyond my comprehension.

meteor boy won´t move a muscle anytime soon. he doesn´t even bother posting new excuses and is a full month behind on the monthly wallpaper. the whole behavior of this dude is just messed up. and it´s a shame that he has a 1000 subscribers while other talented devs that communicate well and work hard don´t even get a fraction of that.
Some people are dumb, what can we say? lol.

scooman

Oct 8, 2022
and it´s a shame that he has a 1000 subscribers while other talented devs that communicate well and work hard don´t even get a fraction of that.
Completely right what you say.

Subscribers gained again. But money dropped in last couple of month around 1.5K. He had, with around 1000 subscribers, already more than 6K a month. Now 4.5.

Let's deduct 16% patreon and about 20% taxes. So I am curious when he "wakes up" and has is "AHA HERE IS THE BORDER MOMENT" and continues his work! Even if he still earn. The loss gains And 1.5 K is pretty a amount.

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 271 Votes