jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
This game is nothing like Life Is Strange.
Well there was a lot of time passed and the end result is you never got anywhere and it was all useless. Or you blew everything you know and love up for one girl.

So it is half like Life is Strange from my view

Reactions: hcguy

twistedvenom

Jun 8, 2023
Well there was a lot of time passed and the end result is you never got anywhere and it was all useless. Or you blew everything you know and love up for one girl.

So it is half like Life is Strange from my view
I was just about say that I'm getting the same type of feeling I get when I play LiS

yossa999

Dec 5, 2020
It's not very often I cry while playing these games but the letter definitely got the tears flowing
Yeah, the first chapter is the best so far. It is noticeable that the author has made enough efforts to evoke the emotions in readers and convey the feelings of the characters. Unfortunately, in the next chapters, the writing part gets worse. Imho, of course.

Solaris33

Jul 25, 2019
Yeah, the first chapter is the best so far. It is noticeable that the author has made enough efforts to evoke the emotions in readers and convey the feelings of the characters. Unfortunately, in the next chapters, the writing part gets worse. Imho, of course.
Nah, that's pretty much objective fact.

Anybody know if there has been a status update from Alorth or Sir Dammed recently?

4.30 star(s) 271 Votes