lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
Playing FF or any other game per se is not the problem. The problem is SirDammed said he has been serious sick and that's why the second part of ch. 5 wasn't release yet. But what kind of health problem is that he can't work on his game but can not even play but also seek for a bug in another game? Aside been very active in twitter.
Because of things like that people call bullshit and scam his excuses, and whoever defend him seems very dumb and idiot for do it so.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Playing FF or any other game per se is not the problem. The problem is SirDammed said he has been serious sick and that's why the second part of ch. 5 wasn't release yet. But what kind of health problem is that he can't work on his game but can not even play but also seek for a bug in another game? Aside been very active in twitter.
Because of things like that people call bullshit and scam his excuses, and whoever defend him seems very dumb and idiot for do it so.
I had a similar sickness when I was a kid. I couldn't really do my homework but was able to play video games all day.

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Honestly, if going to play good video games would help improving writing, I would recommend he goes and finishes all Final Fantasies, all Persona, all GTA and all Elders Scrolls including all story mods available for Skyrim. :lepew:

Dogorti

Jan 23, 2021
It's like they say up there, the problem is not that he plays games, the problem is the lack of communication, I think many people would be calmer if this game had a roadmap and updates on how the development is going every 2 weeks or something like that, but now we know that he is active and instead of giving information about the game he is talking about some shit on his twitter. that logically makes people angrier since it is very unprofessional, especially when apparently this is the only income that sir dammed has.

And I really like this game but sir dammed and alorth have to talk and see what is the future of this game because arloth working on his own game and other projects only make the development of this game slower. and I understand that he does it but it is not good for the development of this game if things go "well" what will we have? 2 updates per year? I mean worse is nothing, but still not enough.

Anyway... I think what I'm saying is quite reasonable, I'm not asking for anything fancy, just more transparency and a clear answer about the future of this game. I don't understand how hard it is to be transparent for some devs I know there are a lot of jerks and trolls out there but that doesn't matter it's your job man you have to be serious and tell it like it is.

That's all i have to say.

Peace.

Mmushy

May 5, 2020
It's like they say up there, the problem is not that he plays games, the problem is the lack of communication, I think many people would be calmer if this game had a roadmap and updates on how the development is going every 2 weeks or something like that, but now we know that he is active and instead of giving information about the game he is talking about some shit on his twitter. that logically makes people angrier since it is very unprofessional, especially when apparently this is the only income that sir dammed has.

And I really like this game but sir dammed and alorth have to talk and see what is the future of this game because arloth working on his own game and other projects only make the development of this game slower. and I understand that he does it but it is not good for the development of this game if things go "well" what will we have? 2 updates per year? I mean worse is nothing, but still not enough.

Anyway... I think what I'm saying is quite reasonable, I'm not asking for anything fancy, just more transparency and a clear answer about the future of this game. I don't understand how hard it is to be transparent for some devs I know there are a lot of jerks and trolls out there but that doesn't matter it's your job man you have to be serious and tell it like it is.

That's all i have to say.

Peace.
I think it's unfair to put the blame and onus in Alorth. He only creates the renders. If there's no story, there is no framework to create any renders; where are they, who are they talking to, their reactions, facial expressions, etc. It's like filming a movie with no script.

Beduin123

Mar 29, 2023
It is funny how this thread is one of the most active of all that I receive notifications for. Even some games that are regularly updated are not this active. May be that's what people need: to be fooled and complain about it :ROFLMAO:

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
I think it's unfair to put the blame and onus in Alorth. He only creates the renders. If there's no story, there is no framework to create any renders; where are they, who are they talking to, their reactions, facial expressions, etc. It's like filming a movie with no script.
At the end of the day they are a team, even if Sir Dammed is the one making shitty excuses it looks bad for both of them. Being associated with a game that is starting to get as bad of a reputation as ICSTOR'S Milfy City is not a good look. Again, it has been 3 years since the first release, and there has been very little progression with the story. There are devs that complete full games in that time frame.

Last edited:

Gunzman7T

May 30, 2017
This is one of the reasons I would never take this dev seriously
You wouldn't see DPC going on twitter saying he is playing FF16
Well, I hope not anyway I don't have twitter so I don't know for sure lol
Maybe DPC do playing FF and comment it on twitter squishing some bugs, but he's not as genius as our beloved Dammed here using known account like he has nothing better to do.

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
How many hours of content are there?
I haven't done the most recent release (was waiting for the "full" release that was due several months ago), but the first four, depending upon your reading speed and how many variants you did (I tended to stay away from the evil variants that resulted in the beating of Maddie) provided about 2-3 hours of content. So maybe 10 or so hours through 0.4 plus whatever small amount was added by the "alpha" that was apparently only half done and half-assed.

Last edited:
Reactions: Metoheika
4.30 star(s) 271 Votes