Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I'll be honest i thought the game started out perfect
But i think it's kinda getting worse each update
This could have been one of the biggest games on here imo

Hopefully the dev can release some great content in the future
And stop this from becoming just another boring fuckfest.
Because the game has great potential.

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021

Becoming a boring fuckfest is the least of problems this game has...

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017

I haven't played 0.5 yet but all the stuff we got before that wasn't bad in my opinion, there are a few things that I would change like the cop stuff, but overall I think that what we got was decent. But as I said I didn't play 0.5 so I don't know how bad or good that update was. The devs seem like they are really trying their best to kill all hype and interest in the game so nothing really surprises me anymore.

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
I haven't played 0.5 yet but all the stuff we got before that wasn't bad in my opinion, there are a few things that I would change like the cop stuff, but overall I think that what we got was decent. But as I said I didn't play 0.5 so I don't know how bad or good that update was. The devs seem like they are really trying their best to kill all hype and interest in the game so nothing really surprises me anymore.
I think the problem is that the dev cycle is slow as fuck...
We should have been able to fuck at least one daughter years ago but Dammed filled the game with side characters and the focus for sexual stuff went to them... and the daughters got somewhat lost...

Dogorti

Jan 23, 2021
We should have been able to fuck at least one daughter years ago but Dammed filled the game with side characters and the focus for sexual stuff went to them... and the daughters got somewhat lost...
Yeah that's just the problem. actually in terms of pacing with the daughters i think it's going kinda well, the problem is that if each update takes 9 months to come out it makes everything feel slower than it really is.

Reactions: PaxHadrian17

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
Yeah that's just the problem. actually in terms of pacing with the daughters i think it's going kinda well, the problem is that if each update takes 9 months to come out it makes everything feel slower than it really is.
Yeah... ingame is ok... but the slow update cycle ruins it... hell I don't remember most stuff from the game anymore because of that.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Again I didn't play 0.5 so I don't know if they added a bunch of new girls in 0.5, but I don't think there are that many girls, at least compared to a lot of other games. But as you said, the development is slow as fuck, and the updates aren't really that big either. So getting actual progress with any of the girls will take years, If they don't just decide to abandon the game.

Reactions: Uthuriel

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
You ever make a VN before? How about experience the time it takes to render quality images? Depending on your setttings and the complexity of the image it can take upways of 24 hours to render a single image. Moreso for animations. So, don't hand me that BS about "We'd be bit further along..."
I'm defending content creators in general, and defacing those who think it's so easy to create 500-600 QUALITY images in 3-4 months. You really have no idea of the process or even have a clue what you're talkiing about. I've created content before, (an avid DAZ3D user for 6-years now) and understand that sometimes a series of images just don't turn out as planned and you have to scrap an entire day's work and start over. So, please, just set aside your ignorance for a moment and look at the OTHER side of the coin.
How about writing a story? Writing RENPY code? Playtesting? If a creator is doing most if not all the work themselves, it can even take longer to publish compelling content.
I feel like you just don't get it, and calling me silly for getting frustrated at the ignorance of some in the community, is just hypocritical thinking.
Your analysis is good in general, but really doesn't apply here.

Both of the primary Dev partners on this VN are considered very talented and very adept at doing what they do. The issue is that they seem to have decided to not do it, at least for this title. I don't remember which is the primary render guy and which is the primary programmer/story guy, but the render guy apparently works on multiple titles at once for multiple programmer/story devs - he is likely very capable by all accounts. It is simply that, as a team, and likely one member of the team is much more to blame than the other, they just aren't getting it together on this VN.

What many people have gotten tired of is the insanity of the excuses and their piling on - it's like this guy is Job, if all is to be believed. The other issue is that, unlike some Devs going through crap and having to take a step back, these guys aren't doing the honorable thing and pausing billing for those foolish enough to continue to subscribe. Granted, those still throwing cash and getting nothing more than a monthly render from it are more than free to waste their money if that's what they choose to do, but with this particular VN and this particular team, it's down to character & ethics, and, time and again, they have demonstrated a distinct lack of both as they string people along and continue to suck the teats that haven't been withdrawn from them.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
*cough cough* Polarity... :KEK:
Polarity is the reason why I don't believe or care about any excuses sirdammed makes. I usually give devs the benefit of the doubt because shit happens in life and there have been points in my life where it seems like everything is going to shit at the same time. But when you have a game abandoned for 3 years now and you don't even have the decency to deactivate your patreon page for that game, It just shows me that you're not a trustworthy person.

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
Polarity is the reason why I don't believe or care about any excuses sirdammed makes. I usually give devs the benefit of the doubt because shit happens in life and there have been points in my life where it seems like everything is going to shit at the same time. But when you have a game abandoned for 3 years now and you don't even have the decency to deactivate your patreon page for that game, It just shows me that you're not a trustworthy person.
1689711115859.png

I mean look how much he makes... why work when people give you money for renders alone...
And he isn't the only dev that does that... ICSTOR is a prime example...

They don't actually care for their games in a sense of being artists... they just want money.

Dogorti

Jan 23, 2021
We kinda forget that dammed it's not the only dev of the game i mean there is alorth and that guy live of this so i don't think this game get abandoned maybe if dammed leaves another writer can come..

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
View attachment 2781374

I mean look how much he makes... why work when people give you money for renders alone...
And he isn't the only dev that does that... ICSTOR is a prime example...

They don't actually care for their games in a sense of being artists... they just want money.
Yeah this is one of those games that could easily be at the top, but for some reason the devs decided that they will undermine their own success. That is not even that much considering the fact that it has to be divided by 2 people but I guess it's better than nothing. For me this is one of those games that I'll play if it gets an update but I don't really care about it that much anymore. If you ask me what are the names of the three main girls I couldn't really tell you. That is how much I stopped caring about this. I come here once in a while to see if there are any news but it's always the same excuses.

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
For me this is one of those games that I'll play if it gets an update but I don't really care about it that much anymore.

If you ask me what are the names of the three main girls I couldn't really tell you.

That is how much I stopped caring about this. I come here once in a while to see if there are any news but it's always the same excuses.
same... :KEK:

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
I will stop ranting but just a reminder that this game has been in development for 3 years. In that time frame there are devs that have started and finished one or multiple games. NLT for example, started Treasure of Nadia in october of 2019 finished it and is close to finishing Genesis Order. People here are still waiting for sex with the main girls.

4.30 star(s) 271 Votes