Tatsuya2022

Apr 5, 2023
I had a similar sickness when I was a kid. I couldn't really do my homework but was able to play video games all day.
add to that sickenss

traveling abroad with others money,

His dog was sick , his fish was sick , his cow was sick , etc. etc.

saying lies over lies and more lies,

building a ammunition factory because i quote him * oh am a poor sod who got shoot by real life * so can t made new update this year

issue is no he doing xxx with his time and lies, issue is his legion of ape brainless supporters who feed him each month and allow him to BE MOST GREAT EXAMPLE OF HOW TO BE A DEVELOPER

IS AUGUST ALREADY and he did the same delaying lying lazing around of the last year 2022 , with that update 0.4 on September around. promised updates each 5 months at most but yeah lies

BEAWARE updates here are each 14 month.

virtuvoid

Donor
Apr 21, 2017
Nope, last post on patreon was June 6th. Once they drop bellow 1000 patrons they might start working on the game again.
I'm seriously wondering if Sir Dammed is unofficially auditioning for a paid position in the Final Fantasy dev-team. ALL his many tweets (excepting one reply to a 4Chan post about Allison of Radiant) have been raves about Final Fantasy. I've now gone back to early May regarding said tweets.
As I say, I'm willing to support the AVN of Radiant. The Devs of Radiant not so much.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
shame as this is a great game. hopefully it wont go the route or sylphine.
It has been almost 5 months since the alpha was released and I think the update before that took around 9 months. This game will never have a consistent release schedule. They will release 1 full update per year just so this doesn't get the abandoned tag and that's it.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I like the triplets so much that I want to make sweet love to all three of them
And I'm the type of guy who only really like monogamous games for the most part
So that's how great I think they are, they are as close to perfect as can be.

Reactions: GuyFawkes

cjdm

May 23, 2020
Holy fucking shit, he's white knighting for fucking Square Enix
Finally some entertainment has been provided by the dev... lol.

You know he looks like this after someone posted a variance of opinion to his own.

Opinions be Damned.jpg

He's literally saying, "OPINIONS BE DAMNED!"

My sides hurt from laughing at that, I love you guys, ya'll take care, see you in 3 months.

see-you-tomorrow-fuck-you.gif

Azraelith

May 1, 2019
At the end of the day they are a team, even if Sir Dammed is the one making shitty excuses it looks bad for both of them. Being associated with a game that is starting to get as bad of a reputation as ICSTOR'S Milfy City is not a good look. Again, it has been 3 years since the first release, and there has been very little progression with the story. There are devs that complete full games in that time frame.
This, Alorth may have his own game and there's success in that game, but being attached to this game is going to only hurt him if he doesn't get shittyD working hard on it.

Dogorti

Jan 23, 2021
I mean it's ok that you like the game and all that.... but defend the game on tw a place where people don't care what you say? I mean for that you come to this forum where nobody cares about your opinion but at least you can defend YOUR OWN game

Just saying!

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
He sounds like people experiencing FF7 for the first time.
The VA in FFXVI is mostly pretty good but is by no means 100% great. Being blinded by pretty lights and bishounen means you can't see the game's flaws which, like any other game in recent memory, are multitudinous.

Screw this, my favourite is FFIX. As much as I love the game, I CAN see its flaws.
Before anyone says "b-but FFIV anf FFVI are better!", I don't give a flying fig. I have my favourite, you have yours.

Back on topic... Started strong, got weak. Then for some reason took a back seat to him eating FFXVI's arse hole.

armond

Apr 26, 2020
He sounds like people experiencing FF7 for the first time.
The VA in FFXVI is mostly pretty good but is by no means 100% great. Being blinded by pretty lights and bishounen means you can't see the game's flaws which, like any other game in recent memory, are multitudinous.

Screw this, my favourite is FFIX. As much as I love the game, I CAN see its flaws.
Before anyone says "b-but FFIV anf FFVI are better!", I don't give a flying fig. I have my favourite, you have yours.

Back on topic... Started strong, got weak. Then for some reason took a back seat to him eating FFXVI's arse hole.
You wanna talk about flaws, my favorite is FFV. Top that :sneaky:

4.30 star(s) 272 Votes