wookie ookie

Aug 30, 2021
Yeah I never played the alpha either. I have a feeling that the full chapter will still very small but we can't really do much about it.
That's prob good thing wasn't a whole lot in 5a not that you want to hear that wish I would of waited, yeah the way 5 was rushed in few weeks to get complete I to feel it's not going to have very much :(

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
SirD admitted that he wasn't working on the game most of the time so there is no way he can release a big update. I just hope that after this, they get their shit together and start releasing updates more frequently. Considering the sizes of the updates until now, there is not reason for them to not release at least 1 update every 4 months.

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
SirD admitted that he wasn't working on the game most of the time so there is no way he can release a big update. I just hope that after this, they get their shit together and start releasing updates more frequently. Considering the sizes of the updates until now, there is not reason for them to not release at least 1 update every 4 months.
Only way they can get their shit together would be start from zero. Story is an unfixable joke. You just can't fix bad writing from where they pushed the story.

Mmm if chapters 2 to 5 were just a dream by MC being shocked from having 3 daughters showed up in the door... then maybe?

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
View attachment 3136749
for reference the last update (the first half of ch5) had about 390 renders, in 9 months it's an impressive 1.4 renders per day :HideThePain:
And still, he loves gaslight the people in his discord with his narrative that his updates are "packed and provid more palytime and content than 90% of other games who take longer to update"
A joke of dev if you ask me.

Reactions: Maviarab

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Ok I don't know how to say this without seeming like I am trying to attack people. But if you don't even like the game's story to the point where you think they should start from 0, why would you care if they don't release updates? There are definitely things that I would've done differently but I still think the game is good and that is why I get frustrated when SirD seems like he doesn't give a fuck.

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Ok I don't know how to say this without seeming like I am trying to attack people. But if you don't even like the game's story to the point where you think they should start from 0, why would you care if they don't release updates? There are definitely things that I would've done differently but I still think the game is good and that is why I get frustrated when SirD seems like he doesn't give a fuck.
Relax, you can quote me. I will not feel attacked. no worries. And this is a forum. People can complain and people can complain about people complaining.. ad infinitum.

And my point was very clear. I had extremely high hopes in the game in the beginning. I almost subscribed even, but I decided to wait for 2nd chapter. Good that I did.

I played 2 to 5 hoping for some way to fix the game. They just showed they didn't care shit about writing anything decent over and over.

My complains come from dissapointment. Very high dissapointment. And kind of being sold a wrong premise. Had they told us it was going to be a ridiculous fuck fest I would have valued the game as a ridiculous fuck fest. I appreciate those too if well done.

And you will see i almost never complain about low cycles. I criticized the game for develoment story, not time periods.

Last edited:

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Relax, you can quote me. I will not feel attack. no worries. And this is a forum. People can complain and people can complain about people complaining.. ad infinitum.

And my point was very clear. I had extremely high hopes in the game in the beginning. I almost subscribe even, but I decided to wait for 2nd chapter. Good that I did.

I played 2 to 5 hoping for some way to fix the game. They just showed they didn't care shit about writing anything decent over and over.

My complains come from dissapointment. Very high dissapointment. Anf kind of being sold a wrong premise. Had they told us it was going to be a ridiculous fuck fest I would have valued the game as a ridiculous fuck fest. I appreciate those two of well done.

And you will see i almost never complain about low cycles. I criticized the game for develoment story, not time periods.
I can see where you're coming from. I just found it a little weird since for most people here their frustrations seem to come from the lack of updates and not the actual content. But maybe people just got tired of talking about the story and we don't see those discussions anymore. :KEK:

Reactions: Ayhsel

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Relax, you can quote me. I will not feel attack. no worries. And this is a forum. People can complain and people can complain about people complaining.. ad infinitum.

And my point was very clear. I had extremely high hopes in the game in the beginning. I almost subscribe even, but I decided to wait for 2nd chapter. Good that I did.

My complains come from dissapointment. Very high dissapointment. Anf kind of being sold a wrong premise. Had they told us it was going to be a ridiculous fuck fest I would have valued the game as a ridiculous fuck fest. I appreciate those two of well done.

Jeesh Ayhs...you're always complaining!

/s

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Ayhsel

White Lamp

Dec 18, 2020
if through some miracle he gets this update out and then ch 6 out before April, I say we sign a petition to get Alorth release dates on update.

faramata

Mar 13, 2022
Looks like I hurt the fucking bridgebuilders' fee-fees again. My posts got deleted for "discussing another game". No, I was discussing the ridiculous claim that this game is like the best ever in terms of graphics and story and I provided another example. But well, can't expect much from dullards...

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Looks like I hurt the fucking bridgebuilders' fee-fees again. My posts got deleted for "discussing another game". No, I was discussing the ridiculous claim that this game is like the best ever in terms of graphics and story and I provided another example. But well, can't expect much from dullards...
I don't think anyone ever said that this game was the best ever in either of those categories :KEK:. My posts also got deleted but the last thing I saw being discussed was how the story here is not believable and people, including myself were pointing out that none of these games have believable stories. At the end of the day it all comes down to preference, and just because someone doesn't like something it doesn't mean everyone else is wrong. It's all subjective.

Reactions: $@~

wookie ookie

Aug 30, 2021
WTF really there sure wasn't anything wrong with post anyone should of seen that by reading it

Reactions: $@~
4.30 star(s) 272 Votes