• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 4 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Dude, I won't care if the update is big or not, I just want this game with that damn tag off. This shit gives me chills:ROFLMAO:
Removing the tag will be pointless if they just go back to doing the same thing. I think in cases like this where a game has already gotten the abandoned tag more than once, you should get it again if no updates are released in 3 or 4 months and stuff like releasing wallpapers on patreon and shit like that shouldn't count.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
True, this is supposed to be the last 30% of 0.5 and it took them 8 months to finish it.
Tbh, I think in 6-7 of these months he did zip.

I just hope he's able to put himself together enough to continue to work after this update.

I didn't play that update because what a waste to play a half assed update. so at least for me it won't be such a short update lol
That's the spirit :D
I actually stopped playing long before that. I just check in to see if it's going forward at all. I'm not a fan of episodic releases and prefer to play the full thing once it's done.

wookie ookie

Aug 30, 2021
Removing the tag will be pointless if they just go back to doing the same thing. I think in cases like this where a game has already gotten the abandoned tag more than once, you should get it again if no updates are released in 3 or 4 months and stuff like releasing wallpapers on patreon and shit like that shouldn't count.
Yeah I agree but don't think anyway that will happen would require changing all the rules can't see that happening but would be nice

Reactions: virtuvoid

wookie ookie

Aug 30, 2021
dont you guys think this game is good enough to give it a pass for the slowness? it would suck if this died imo.
The game has went down hill since chapter 1 it's never a problem to give Dev a pass for being slow but that requires communication no Dev logs since Aug and now we are on the chapter 5 update and update for March we'll see how it goes

Tatsuya2022

Apr 5, 2023
True, this is supposed to be the last 30% of 0.5 and it took them 8 months to finish it.
ch 5 should have be done by on January / February of this year, BY DEVELOPER 20 times own promises HE PROMISED AND PROMISED AND ... that on September 2022 , on 2021 , on 2020 , on his other game ... well at this point it no even matters he is a Compulsive liar.

+ HE KEEP delaying the main chars and adding a bunch of side chars that nobody asked for, and no even are needed.

only way for this YEAR no to be a SCAM is if mc reach / fetch the dark hair girl ... the sky is green

Last edited:

Mmushy

May 5, 2020
dont you guys think this game is good enough to give it a pass for the slowness? it would suck if this died imo.
No as aside from chapter 1, the game is not very good.
Rather generic; every female the MC meets wants to fuck him, including his gurls. No buildup.
Also rather nonsensical as well; immaculate conception.
Basically it's dev throwing kinks out and hoping something sticks.

4.30 star(s) 271 Votes