wookie ookie

Aug 30, 2021
With the trip, it's probably been about two weeks, but still not enough time to move things too far with you own "ward".
:unsure: Yeah I agree it's probably to soon but I think Liv has come the closest to being ready at this point Hey it's fun to dream that some banging maybe possibly in next update or two

OverlordCW

May 22, 2023
"Why are you trusting your eyes and common sense and don't accept being literally taken for a fool?" Yes she's totally 18 even though she was created through in vitro insemination and her mother is in her 20s. By comparison Marie Rose of Dead or Alive is almost middle aged.
I think you missed the point. It is irrelevant for Patreon if the age is plausible or not, it is simply a requirement that they are at least 18 no matter what. And because the "true age" is not plausible in the context of the story you have the ability to change it for yourself.

faramata

Mar 13, 2022
I think you missed the point. It is irrelevant for Patreon if the age is plausible or not, it is simply a requirement that they are at least 18 no matter what. And because the "true age" is not plausible in the context of the story you have the ability to change it for yourself.
I didn't fucking miss anything. The "true age" isn't even for Patreon and that BS wouldn't even stand up in that lawsuit for that Australian guy.

White Lamp

Dec 18, 2020
Don't know polls still open. I'm not a sub but if I can see results when polls closed 4-5 days I'll post
Great thanks.

Too bad there isn’t more options or open to public. Paid supporters can be like x2 or 3 votes.

imo, younger women = no hair and mature/milfs = hair.

As for cheating don’t we have that in game already? I wonder what he means by that one.

Reactions: wookie ookie

wookie ookie

Aug 30, 2021
Great thanks.

Too bad there isn’t more options or open to public. Paid supporters can be like x2 or 3 votes.

imo, younger women = no hair and mature/milfs = hair.

As for cheating don’t we have that in game already? I wonder what he means by that one.
:unsure: probably cheating on girls you are already cheating with LMAO who knows

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
Don't know polls still open if I can see results when closed will post I'm not a sub
What is the cheating poll even for?
MC has already cheated on all the girls if you pursue them all. Most notably on Brooke with the crazy girl and the other crazy girl. Sorry don't remember their names.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Lerd0

wookie ookie

Aug 30, 2021
What is the cheating poll even for?
MC has already cheated on all the girls if you pursue them all. Most notably on Brooke with the crazy girl and the other crazy girl. Sorry don't remember their names.
Vanessa at restaurant : Jade at lake I turned down Vanessa and prob got Jade pregnant at lake. Yeah don't know what poll is for unless it's going to cheat on girls you are already cheating with , you can reopen Vanessa romance path in chapter 5 or maybe to close some paths ??

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Uthuriel

ThorinKing

Engaged Member
Feb 16, 2023
Vanessa at restaurant : Jade at lake I turned down Vanessa and prob got Jade pregnant at lake. Yeah don't know what poll is for unless it's going to cheat on girls you are already cheating with , you can reopen Vanessa romance path in chapter 5 or maybe to close some paths ??
Maybe its for the girls to sleep with someone else, since in AVNs, the MC being a dog and sleeping around isn't considered "cheating"; it's only "cheating" if one of the women sleeps with someone else (or kisses, or accidentally touches hands), even if that is another woman. Remember: AVN consumers tend to be a bunch of misogynists that even worry about whether an LI was a virgin - even if it's their own "landlady".

Ahhh - the sweet, sweet facepalms of guys who want their moms to be virgins so they weren't pre-cucked by their dads.

Last edited:

White Lamp

Dec 18, 2020
Maybe its for the girls to sleep with someone else, since in AVNs, the MC being a dog and sleeping around isn't considered "cheating"; it's only "cheating" if one of the women sleeps with someone else (or kisses, or accidentally touches hands), even if that is another woman. Remember: AVN consumers tend to be a bunch of misogynists that even worry about whether an LI was a virgin - even if it's their own "landlady".
Excuse me sir, this is a Christian site. The only ones getting into my family’s pants is me. And several other thousand men that plays this game but that is where I draw the line.

girlfairdev

Mar 15, 2020
Next update by end of March LOL
Yep, from what I've heard that's a "drop dead" deadline from the animator/character creator. So we'll see. Doesn't matter to me when, I just hope he follows through with the story and brings it to a conclusion. Unfortunately, I don't think it would be wise to hold my breath. I will, however, keep my fingers crossed.

Reactions: TritonSands
4.30 star(s) 272 Votes