wookie ookie

Aug 30, 2021
Yep, from what I've heard that's a "drop dead" deadline from the animator/character creator. So we'll see. Doesn't matter to me when, I just hope he follows through with the story and brings it to a conclusion. Unfortunately, I don't think it would be wise to hold my breath. I will, however, keep my fingers crossed.
(y) Yeah I'm with you on that given history

kjj308

Nov 2, 2022
Alita's inspiration has always had a youthful appearance. Technically speaking, Alita (Gally in the JP original) is 224 years old. Though in Radiant she's based on the much-maligned live action movie.
Alita does not at all look that young in the movie...

buff

May 29, 2017
Dev are clearly adding side chara intended to prolong the game play time and main story...TOO MANY FUCKIN SIDE CHARA:sick:
I am generally down on unnecessary character sprawl, but I sometimes kinda give it a pass on taboo games. Basically, the slow burn is what makes taboo taboo, right? If everyone thought fucking your so-and-so was 100% fine there'd be no kink to it. I'd rather see the slow burn focus on the development of the main characters and their relationships, but at the same time a game with no sex for years is not going to play well here. It's a balance, and I'm not going to get too pissed if it doesn't go 100% the exact ratio that I prefer.

TL,DR: The problem isn't the added content, the problem is all the delays in between updates. It does sound like SD is pretty committed to fixing that though, so I'm willing to be patient. Again.

Last edited:
Reactions: gaikotsu3

ThorinKing

Engaged Member
Feb 16, 2023
Been so long since I played, I just restarted, following four paths (Lust, Purity, Dark, Mixed). I'm just past breakfast on the first morning and remembering why I abandoned Dark before. The cruelty displayed towards a young woman in mourning, having lost her mom less than a week before, is really over the top - it truly reflects sociopathic tendencies. I worry about the mind that conceived it, and about the minds that are enjoying it.

girlfairdev

Mar 15, 2020
I worry about the mind that conceived it, and about the minds that are enjoying it.
I've reached that point with a number of games over the years. I've bailed on more than one game because I've thought 'do I really want to go down this guy's dicey path?' and then opted not. It really sucks when it's a game which up to that point you've been enjoying, but I'm one those people who cannot "unsee" things. Some visual memories I can do without.

Reactions: TheFurs

Dogorti

Jan 23, 2021
The cruelty displayed towards a young woman in mourning, having lost her mom less than a week before, is really over the top - it truly reflects sociopathic tendencies. I worry about the mind that conceived it, and about the minds that are enjoying it.
Is kinda tamed i've seen worst in this forum

And look, I understand that you find that scene and that type of violence horrible, but at the end of the day it is fiction and we cannot judge those who enjoy that. In GTA V there is a scene where you torture a guy just for fun and millions of people enjoyed that game and I don't think that makes them sociopaths. There are games on this forum that I find disgusting and/or edgy as fuck but at the end of the day I don't think I have the moral high enough to judge them after all I also have tastes that would not be well regarded by the average person.

Last edited:

Humhom Nunje

Dec 27, 2022
Been so long since I played, I just restarted, following four paths (Lust, Purity, Dark, Mixed). I'm just past breakfast on the first morning and remembering why I abandoned Dark before. The cruelty displayed towards a young woman in mourning, having lost her mom less than a week before, is really over the top - it truly reflects sociopathic tendencies. I worry about the mind that conceived it, and about the minds that are enjoying it.
Oh Boy, then you better steer clear of everything from Blackheart Games and Redstar Studios. ;)

But I get where you're coming from.
I tried the dark path and genuinely felt bad for Maddie. For one, because spanking isn't my thing, and she really doesn't enjoy it (yet?), but also because the grieving girls are really well written.

xert13

Sep 24, 2023
Oh Boy, then you better steer clear of everything from Blackheart Games and Redstar Studios. ;)

But I get where you're coming from.
I tried the dark path and genuinely felt bad for Maddie. For one, because spanking isn't my thing, and she really doesn't enjoy it (yet?), but also because the grieving girls are really well written.
Seriously. There are far more darker games out there. I always find it puzzling that some find it necessary to opine on others kink. There are plenty of VNs out there with futa/scat/pregnancy/fisting etc. Not my thing, but I do not question those who like it. It’s fantasy. It’s like saying heavy metal encourages suicide. No, the external factor had nothing to do with that person’s internal turmoil. Perhaps, it’s how people process the imagery. I never put myself in the MC’s shoes. I frequent the dark paths often. If it gets to much I skip over the scene. There is one game where I took the dark route, got to a pivotal scene, watched it and then afterwards deleted the entire game. I found where I draw the line on fantasy. My naughty interest in these paths may be longer or shorter than others, but at no time do I think, “yeah, so gonna do that in real life.”

armond

Apr 26, 2020
Seriously. There are far more darker games out there. I always find it puzzling that some find it necessary to opine on others kink. There are plenty of VNs out there with futa/scat/pregnancy/fisting etc. Not my thing, but I do not question those who like it. It’s fantasy. It’s like saying heavy metal encourages suicide. No, the external factor had nothing to do with that person’s internal turmoil. Perhaps, it’s how people process the imagery. I never put myself in the MC’s shoes. I frequent the dark paths often. If it gets to much I skip over the scene. There is one game where I took the dark route, got to a pivotal scene, watched it and then afterwards deleted the entire game. I found where I draw the line on fantasy. My naughty interest in these paths may be longer or shorter than others, but at no time do I think, “yeah, so gonna do that in real life.”
"Know the VN and know yourself, fear not guilty boners in any situation."
-Sun Tzu's creepy uncle

ThorinKing

Engaged Member
Feb 16, 2023
Getting back to the Glenn scene, and I think I figured it out why this non sequitur is in here: Dammed has a hard on for cops and figures "I'll show them! I'll put a rat-bastard of one in my game! I'll even make him drive a bug!" Whether it's someone he knows and doesn't like, his brother, cousin, dad or just that he's anti-police, I figure it's just his way to throwing up a middle finger to law enforcement. Given the character he's displayed in the way he's been slow-playing updates, it wouldn't surprise me in the least.

And the inevitable facepalms from the usual suspects will simply pad my stats. Your tears are delicious!

faramata

Mar 13, 2022
Getting back to the Glenn scene, and I think I figured it out why this non sequitur is in here: Dammed has a hard on for cops and figures "I'll show them! I'll put a rat-bastard of one in my game! I'll even make him drive a bug!" Whether it's someone he knows and doesn't like, his brother, cousin, dad or just that he's anti-police, I figure it's just his way to throwing up a middle finger to law enforcement. Given the character he's displayed in the way he's been slow-playing updates, it wouldn't surprise me in the least.

And the inevitable facepalms from the usual suspects will simply pad my stats. Your tears are delicious!
Yeah well, after the lockdowns I really started to despise cops. If other stuff like this wasn't enough

4.30 star(s) 271 Votes