mrwowaccount

Jun 29, 2021
Hi Dev, I like the dialog between MC and Olivia: "You are doing great, Olivia" Blowjob scene. We need more dialog like this! Top notch!

Loxxxthenasty

May 1, 2020
Oh wow!!! I'm expecting a lot of turmoil and confusion further along.... No talks of sharing among the girls yet.... Olivia looks problematic in such regard... Maddie is the rough around the edges trope and she's my favourite so far( I love when women play hard to get) Brooke is too sweet for her own good... Mira is nasty and a bdsm slut... Alita will be a willing toy... Rachel!!.... Wants to get beat like a cow(looking forward to run that body ragged...Chelsea.... Potentially cheating whore.... Still getting the feeling the rest of this story will be mentally taxing...Drama awaits us...

armond

Apr 26, 2020
Oh wow!!! I'm expecting a lot of turmoil and confusion further along.... No talks of sharing among the girls yet.... Olivia looks problematic in such regard... Maddie is the rough around the edges trope and she's my favourite so far( I love when women play hard to get) Brooke is too sweet for her own good... Mira is nasty and a bdsm slut... Alita will be a willing toy... Rachel!!.... Wants to get beat like a cow(looking forward to run that body ragged...Chelsea.... Potentially cheating whore.... Still getting the feeling the rest of this story will be mentally taxing...Drama awaits us...
Taxing on the ctrl key

imadumb

Dev of Rikugun Shikan Gakkõ
Game Developer
Aug 25, 2022
Started a new run since it was tooooooo long before i had a run /// never started froom 0 since the first time i was here //// saw lots of stuff that, or is new, or i didn't remember at all ( not complaining is way better than i remember )
Love this novel, one of my characters only is called Grace, bcs of Gracie <3 e.e

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Tatsuya2022

JDRabbit

Dec 20, 2023
Does anyone know what programs were used to make the models for this game?

I'm planning to making an adult game and I'm trying to find the best tools for making the most attractive girls.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Tatsuya2022
4.30 star(s) 271 Votes