Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
I think they get that, I think the question is more bewilderment that there must be some common site that the kiddy fuckers all visit so that they could collectively agree upon 'chicken soup'.

Because if it isnt a universally agreed upon code, then it doesnt serve any purpose, because everyone would be going 'huh?' :unsure:
Yeah that is exactly what I was thinking. How the fuck do they all get to the consensus that chicken soup is the new term that they will all use?

armond

Apr 26, 2020
Yeah that is exactly what I was thinking. How the fuck do they all get to the consensus that chicken soup is the new term that they will all use?
They probably have a sub-committee at bohemian grove that works on these kind of things

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
A month ago, Radiant showed as abandoned with minimal communication from Sir Damned.

Thanks to ALorth - we have a complete CH 5 in our hands, and we got it in 2023.

Given ALorth's ultimatum to Sir Damned about the CH 6 release timing before the end of March 2024, I am more hopeful about Radiant than I was a month ago.

Here are a few goodies, courtesy of the ladies of Radiant:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Though it is a few days early, Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays all!

Cheers!! :coffee:
Maddie's pic needs/missing some welts/bruising from the belt! This Christmas injustice can not stand, and must be corrected!!

Dogorti

Jan 23, 2021
Club Penguin also is/was a term at least that makes more sense than chicken soup but weird people will be weird people huh

virtuvoid

Donor
Apr 21, 2017
Is the bath scene supposed to have all the no-no zones covered? Or is there a "truer" version elsewhere?
The True Edition Patch is the truest, officially known as "raw", version.
Just double-click the unpacked True Edition Patch. Click on "images", or webp. That's what there is.

Seems like a move by SirD fishing for new supporters to throw in a few loli-lite images.

Reactions: FritzLn

DanThaMan

Engaged Member
Jun 25, 2017
Just double-click the unpacked True Edition Patch. Click on "images", or webp. That's what there is.

Seems like a move by SirD fishing for new supporters to throw in a few loli-lite images.
How do you know it's specifically because of SirD? There's a certain other dev who works on this who has more loli's on their own game..

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017

Nah alorth has smilar content in his own game so it's probably something they both wanted to add. They hinted at the possibility of loli content almost since the beginning.

virtuvoid

Donor
Apr 21, 2017
Nah alorth has smilar content in his own game so it's probably something they both wanted to add. They hinted at the possibility of loli content almost since the beginning.
Sure.
But when a dev-team is constantly mixing in a new kink? Sounds very much to me like a dev-team scrambling for each and every USD out there. What that will invariably do is break any semblance of serious story-telling.
Radiant is a serious violator. Run the game from the beginning : "elements of realism". Ok, but once the creator has built that world, a well-written story would at least try to be consistent. Has that been done ? Nope.
So, morph greatly in-game as has been done to Olivia, Alita and Norah. New kinks as you go.

The joke my grandad told me that, when he wore a younger man's clothes, a lot of guys said they "read" Playboy for the articles. Straight up, what I like most about Radiant are the images.

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017

More than hinting on the Discord.
That little firecracker was going to be a part of the fun always, but it had to get to the first reasonable place for it.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Something wicked this way comes....

SanchoMod proudly presents:
Radiant Multi-Mod - Not Abandoned Edition (v0.5.2 update)
View attachment 3140323
Go get you some.
( Simply click on the banner image above )

View attachment 3140325 View attachment 3140326

The mod so badass that it apparently can no longer be listed in the VN's OP (yet again).
Just look at all these features (go ahead, click on 'em):

NOTE: If you don't want to play modded but still hate the VN's mouse cursor, then see Sancho's Mouse Cursor corrector found here. It's non-destructive, non-permanent, and non-fuckery.

Please enjoy. Mod core is updated to the latest v7b with even more features. I hope you find at least one feature beneficial to your experience. Remember absolutely everything can be toggled on/off as desired and on the fly. Complete information and exhaustive previews can be found on the mod's thread (simply click the banner above). Regards and be well.

- Sancho
Good morning,

Just a reminder since SanchoMod is apparently so badass that it got removed from the OP yet again (but another mod was added, so go figure).

Happy holidays to you and yours, and regards as always.

Go get you some.

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
Good morning,

Just a reminder since SanchoMod is apparently so badass that it got removed from the OP yet again (but another mod was added, so go figure).

Happy holidays to you and yours, and regards as always.

Go get you some.
Sancho,

Happy Holidays and thanks for all the gifts you send our way throughout the year!

Cheers!! :coffee:

Reactions: Sancho1969
4.30 star(s) 271 Votes