Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
Yeah, yeah - you guys always gang up on me on those rare occasions where I make a mistake. Kicking a guy while he's down. :mad::(:rolleyes:

Ain't fair. Thought y'all were my friends, dammit. ;):ROFLMAO::devilish:
I'm not even convinced SanchoMod would work on mobile... some of his menus are very small.
I don't think you could even click them. :KEK:

• Haha
Reactions: ThorinKing

ThorinKing

Engaged Member
Feb 16, 2023
I'm not even convinced SanchoMod would work on mobile... some of his menus are very small.
I don't think you could even click them. :KEK:
It won't. Sancho has stated that several times.
If I remember right, on some of his older mods there was a way for Android modders to mod his mod to make it compatible, but I think it also broke things when they did it, so he basically changed things to make it virtually impossible to do that any longer. Some more recent posts - again, if I'm remembering correctly - indicated he might be making some changes to his architecture to allow for an Android port. Don't know if he'd be adding it himself, or working with someone that wouldn't fuck up the mod in general.

Is it "JOIplay" that allows for windows to be compatible with Android, or is it for Mac? I think that Sancho's mods can be used effectively in that environment, but, yeah - if it's on a small screen that "ministat" screen will be virtually useless. :LOL:

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
If I remember right, on some of his older mods there was a way for Android modders to mod his mod to make it compatible, but I think it also broke things when they did it, so he basically changed things to make it virtually impossible to do that any longer. Some more recent posts - again, if I'm remembering correctly - indicated he might be making some changes to his architecture to allow for an Android port. Don't know if he'd be adding it himself, or working with someone that wouldn't fuck up the mod in general.

Is it "JOIplay" that allows for windows to be compatible with Android, or is it for Mac? I think that Sancho's mods can be used effectively in that environment, but, yeah - if it's on a small screen that "ministat" screen will be virtually useless. :LOL:
I don't even use the minstat. My eyes...
kjx1t0xnf3pa1.gif

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019

In my experience, Sancho's mod does not work with Joiplay, because it doesn't provide the proper OpenGL library support, which his mod appears to require.

Reactions: ThorinKing

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
I'm holding back on playing to see if the next build makes it out when it's supposed to.
If it doesn't, then I'm out.

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Here are a few goodies courtesy of the final image drop by Sir D. a few days ago.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The final 2023 status of the Radiant Ch 6 build:

View attachment 3220536

Happy and Healthy New Year to all of you!

May 2024 be a better year for us all.

Cheers!! :coffee:
Assuming he's not lying he's on pace for a March release. If the rumors that Alorth gave him an ultimatum are true then somebody should get that guy a medal. Hopefully it stays that way though :censored:

Reactions: PaxHadrian17

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
Assuming he's not lying he's on pace for a March release. If the rumors that Alorth gave him an ultimatum are true then somebody should get that guy a medal. Hopefully it stays that way though :censored:
It's not a rumor, he's said it himself on discord. Though he'd need to give an ultimatum for each update or SD'll fall back into his faults

Reactions: hawk784563
Jun 27, 2018
There are far more darker games out there.
There's nothing wrong with dark content. This MC is just a complete douchnozzle the second you click any of it.

He's not just interested in control and violence because he enjoys it, the guy is an angry pissy little crybaby.

I'd rather the diabetes of the saccharine content to that nonsense.

-----

but lowering the age of consent to 13 IRL is wild
And obviously untrue. Please grow some critical thinking skills and don't believe every random internet schizo rant you happen across.

-----

I'm curious how the author is planning to escape from the mess of relationship troubles they're writing.

Hopefully they don't abandon a full harem route.

Dogorti

Jan 23, 2021
There's nothing wrong with dark content. This MC is just a complete douchnozzle the second you click any of it.

He's not just interested in control and violence because he enjoys it, the guy is an angry pissy little crybaby.

I'd rather the diabetes of the saccharine content to that nonsense.

-----

And obviously untrue. Please grow some critical thinking skills and don't believe every random internet schizo rant you happen across.

-----

I'm curious how the author is planning to escape from the mess of relationship troubles they're writing.

Hopefully they don't abandon a full harem route.
What that's username ? A IP direction? :LOL:

4.30 star(s) 271 Votes