Tatsuya2022

Apr 5, 2023
well this time dev got deadline end off march for 0.6 or main animator is leaving team. so myself will wait to see what happen then, update or excuses, then we will know, live or dead.
mars of what year _ because with this clown developer , even he , himself joke about dates/year time after time.
they should be doing 3 updates at years 800 good or at least decent renders by each update at minimum , with the amount of support they have.

but that is wish full thinking since 3 years ago.

he is teasing and teasing his way around the 3 main love interest too much. Never going to deep into character development on the 3 branches he says it will have. At most 2 last updates rushed ends and stuff... the usual on 2 bit devs

Reactions: JiraiyaThePervySage

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
mars of what year _ because with this clown developer , even he , himself joke about dates/year time after time.
they should be doing 3 updates at years 800 good or at least decent renders by each update at minimum , with the amount of support they have.

but that is wish full thinking since 3 years ago.

he is teasing and teasing his way around the 3 main love interest too much. Never going to deep into character development on the 3 branches he says it will have. At most 2 last updates rushed ends and stuff... the usual on 2 bit devs
well no argue from me i was just passing on that
https://f95zone.to/threads/radiant-v0-5-2-rk-studios.49572/post-12230904
1st part they did, release ch5 before end of year, for rest is up to them,
i can wait those few months before start to shit on them or what ever, its nothing that hasnt been told 1k times already.
and if you are bored and in need to play got game list in my sigs with over 1k games on it.

adding current timeline of all updates. in general my expectations are low, but as i said ill wait to see.

Last edited:

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
A month ago, Radiant showed as abandoned with minimal communication from Sir Damned.

Thanks to ALorth - we have a complete CH 5 in our hands, and we got it in 2023.

Given ALorth's ultimatum to Sir Damned about the CH 6 release timing before the end of March 2024, I am more hopeful about Radiant than I was a month ago.

Here are a few goodies, courtesy of the ladies of Radiant:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Though it is a few days early, Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays all!

Cheers!! :coffee:

seden

Aug 22, 2016
I'm using both compressed (5.2) and with the uncensored one, then get :
While running game code:
Exception: Could not load from archive ch1.rpyc.

Code:
-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "renpy/bootstrap.py", line 277, in bootstrap
  File "renpy/main.py", line 492, in main
  File "renpy/script.py", line 297, in load_script
  File "renpy/script.py", line 720, in load_appropriate_file
Exception: Could not load from archive ch1.rpyc
Any idea what's happening + what to do now ?
Thanks in advance.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
So is chicken soup. I saw some meme on facebook telling me to search chicken soup on facebook and when I did I ended up getting this big page telling me I was trying to look up material about child sex exploitation and probably ended up on some watch list.o_O
Well that is kind of your fault for still using facebook:KEK:. All joking aside I would've probably fell for that as well. Wtf does chicken soup has to do with child explotation?

ThorinKing

Engaged Member
Feb 16, 2023
A month ago, Radiant showed as abandoned with minimal communication from Sir Damned.

Thanks to ALorth - we have a complete CH 5 in our hands, and we got it in 2023.

Given ALorth's ultimatum to Sir Damned about the CH 6 release timing before the end of March 2024, I am more hopeful about Radiant than I was a month ago.

Here are a few goodies, courtesy of the ladies of Radiant:

Though it is a few days early, Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays all!

Do you have the full run of wallpapers from the beginning and, if so, can we find them by searching for your posts on this thread?

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
Do you have the full run of wallpapers from the beginning and, if so, can we find them by searching for your posts on this thread?
I know I did not post all the wallpapers.

Early on, I did not follow Radiant on F95 and I'm not sure how many others also posted these, especially back in the early days with CH 1 and CH 2.

I am usually late to the 'post the wallpaper' party due to RL; I was surprised when these had not been posted for a few days - so I thought I would put them out here for fans to enjoy.

Searching for my Radiant posts will cover recent (read the last 4-6 months) of wallpapers but beyond that I cannot say.

We also have a bit of a challenge in that Sir Damned tended to post imagery in short bursts with indeterminate wait times between posts so I cannot point you to posts about every 3 months.

If anyone else who posts Radiant wallpapers see this response, please add in your info and tag ThorinKing (and thanks)!

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Vaginal sex with the daughters yet?
ok so went to check for now you got on lust + pure path, i dont do dark so no clue for there, nor i care
Olivia - fingering, bj, tip grind - she will probably be 1st, if updates gona start dropping if not
Allison - kissing, boob squeeze ch4
Maddison - vibrating panties grind ch4

thats the status of tripple Ds

dkatryl

May 26, 2018
That's the goal of the code to avoid getting the FBI coming to your home
I think they get that, I think the question is more bewilderment that there must be some common site that the kiddy fuckers all visit so that they could collectively agree upon 'chicken soup'.

Because if it isnt a universally agreed upon code, then it doesnt serve any purpose, because everyone would be going 'huh?' :unsure:

girlfairdev

Mar 15, 2020
I think they get that, I think the question is more bewilderment that there must be some common site that the kiddy fuckers all visit so that they could collectively agree upon 'chicken soup'.

Because if it isnt a universally agreed upon code, then it doesnt serve any purpose, because everyone would be going 'huh?' :unsure:
Yes I agree. This is literally the very first time I've ever heard any of this stuff.

virtuvoid

Donor
Apr 21, 2017

Yes, a sensible response. Especially since an IRL event from way back in 2016. But group codes have existed throughout history.
But still, I caught the drift of "ravioli". btw, no "universally" agreed upon code will ever exist.
A good example would be where a character or event in one AVN is referenced by a different AVN.
Lots of "huh" responses. So what? Just wait for the next reference that you may recognize.

It is not Radiant that should be abandoned but the face-palm response (years ago, there was an "unlike" response).

seden

Aug 22, 2016
I'm using both compressed (5.2) and with the uncensored patch, then get :
While running game code:
Exception: Could not load from archive ch1.rpyc.

Code:
-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "renpy/bootstrap.py", line 277, in bootstrap
  File "renpy/main.py", line 492, in main
  File "renpy/script.py", line 297, in load_script
  File "renpy/script.py", line 720, in load_appropriate_file
Exception: Could not load from archive ch1.rpyc
Any idea what's happening + what to do now ?
Thanks in advance.

Last edited:

coyotegrey

Feb 19, 2018
Trying out Ghost's android port. It says it has the patch, but they're not my daughters in game. What did I do wrong?

4.30 star(s) 271 Votes