dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
So we went from 9 scenes left to 6. I don't understand the black hearts though. If they're not "required", what kind of scenes are they and why are they even mentioned?
You can ignore the "black" hearts, it's the same as if they didn't exist. Just a formatting/layout issue, they don't want to show less hearts...

Juicer97

Jun 2, 2022
Patreon removed this? Was it because the girls were sus looking? Anyway the dev was dik with taking money and having shamaless release frequency. I liked the render quality and some scenes were decent. But can't say I'll miss anything, I'm not too much into father/daughters stuff anyway. All I care about is just having hot love interests, good renders, good sex scenes, and a story that makes sense. As long as the game does not have some weird stuff like extreme tags or lolis. Don't think that this game qualified as having underage characters though, some were borderline though idk. (seems that they did have some sus stuff before it was removed).

Last edited:
Reactions: Luka 210

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Patreon removed this? Was it because the girls were sus looking? Anyway the dev was dik with taking money and having shamaless release frequency. I liked the render quality and some scenes were decent. But can't say I'll miss anything, I'm not too much father/daughters stuff anyway. All I care about is just having hot love interest, good renders, good sex scenes, and story that makes sense. As long as the game does not have some weird stuff like extreme tags or lolis. Don't think this gamesqualified as having underage characters though, some were borderline though idk. I am anti loli and did not feel guilty playing this, maybe someone can tell me I'm wrong.
There's a girl who's cannon age is probably about 9 that you can finger in the last update and a probable 12 year old you can spy on showering but sure, go off on whatever you think this rant accomplishes.

Juicer97

Jun 2, 2022
Wait really than that is fked. Did not play last update though. Thought the removal was due to the daughters.

Meushi

Aug 4, 2017
Patreon removed this?
Wait really than that is fked.
No, Patreon didn't remove their page, it's .

It was investigated, but after committing to removing non-compliant stuff from Patreon and discord their page was restored.

The devs themselves have stopped promoting the Patreon page, they're trying to push people to their page. They probably asked for the Patreon link to be removed from the OP.

Aug 31, 2020
Ch6 is coming ! great news, and
thank you for silencing the evil tongues. This game means a lot to me. I don't remember how many chapters are planned, but it's clearly the one I'm looking forward to the most, (along with another that I won't mention here, but it's clearly my top 3)

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Ch6 is coming ! great news, and
thank you for silencing the evil tongues. This game means a lot to me. I don't remember how many chapters are planned, but it's clearly the one I'm looking forward to the most, (along with another that I won't mention here, but it's clearly my top 3)
You probably shouldn't celebrate yet. Let them release the update first.

Jun 27, 2018
you probably shouldn't celebrate yet
no. this is the internet. we HYPE TRAIN and then we HYPE DERAIL because we built up impossible timelines and expectations

I heard he's adding two new sisters from the beginning of the story and also there's a hidden prequel if you can find the right place to click on one of the scenes. 400 hours of content. also there is a dog you can pet. it's a good dog.

>the internet has hurt itself in its confusion

GrimX95

Love Bites (But So Do I)
Donor
Sep 14, 2023
no. this is the internet. we HYPE TRAIN and then we HYPE DERAIL because we built up impossible timelines and expectations

I heard he's adding two new sisters from the beginning of the story and also there's a hidden prequel if you can find the right place to click on one of the scenes. 400 hours of content. also there is a dog you can pet. it's a good dog.

>the internet has hurt itself in its confusion
Damn I was excited for a moment there :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: NiacTD and Ermi33

jhonatanw

Engaged Member
Jun 21, 2022
StatusMonitorUpd14.png

Completion Status: Chapter 6
5 de dez. de 2023

• 1 Filled Heart = 1 Completed Scene.

• Development Time for Each Scene May Vary.

• Some Chapters Will Include Less Than 26 Scenes.

• Hearts With Black 'X' Symbols are not Required for Completion.

• For More Detailed Information See Devlogs or join us on Discord.

Updated Thu, Mar 7

NOTE: If the image isn't showing up try refreshing the page.

Last edited:

jhonatanw

Engaged Member
Jun 21, 2022
View attachment 3419315

Completion Status: Chapter 6
5 de dez. de 2023

• 1 Filled Heart = 1 Completed Scene.

• Development Time for Each Scene May Vary.

• Some Chapters Will Include Less Than 26 Scenes.

• Hearts With Black 'X' Symbols are not Required for Completion.

• For More Detailed Information See Devlogs or join us on Discord.

Updated Thu, Mar 7

NOTE: If the image isn't showing up try refreshing the page.
A small mistake here was missing 5 hearts in fact there are 4 hearts

4.30 star(s) 272 Votes