• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 9 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
That's what happens when I extract the game from the .zip-file. Don't know why, it just does.
Show me what's in the other Radiant-0.6.1-pc folder.

Your structure should be e.g. C:\Games\Radiant-0.6.1-pc NOT C:\Games\Radiant-0.6.1-pc\Radiant-0.6.1-pc

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Yeah, but drinking age in the US is 21, isn't it? And there is the scene where the waiter wants to ask for an ID, so...
That part only plays if their ages are set to under 21, the game checks the age variable right before that.
Mind you the whole getting them into a high school bit doesn't make much sense if you set their age to 21, but it is an option

joryh

Nov 8, 2021
Facts.

You have sex in your dreams with a dead mom, (borderline necro). You've slammed some waitress in a bathroom that immediately lusts after you, (never stick your dick in crazy, unless its in a VN with rollback). And I chose not to kiss a sick milf in bed while taking care of her, but I immediately went into eating out her vag... which, if we follow that logic... would be something I would do... This game with the teasing and everything is nice, only really got interesting in the second half of Ch. 5, with Olivia so Ch. 6 I hope finally moves this along after 4 years.

Oh, I can't forget that Jade girl from the grocery store and lake.
You gotta be a special kinda brain damaged to consider dreaming of a past sex encounter borderline necrophilia cause one of the ppl died.

faramata

Mar 13, 2022
That part only plays if their ages are set to under 21, the game checks the age variable right before that.
Interesting. I looked through the scripts but didn't see that.

Mind you the whole getting them into a high school bit doesn't make much sense if you set their age to 21, but it is an option
Well, Batman has been fighting the KGBeast in the 80s (in fact they added him in the Batman V Superman movie but didn't mention his nickname), and yet he's still in his mid 30s more or less. And he's adopted several Robins and yet they're all almost the same age.

JLucci

Mar 31, 2018
changelog says "official ending" so is this game done?
It says that because the first version of the update that went to the highest tiered supporters (v0.6) didn't have an "official" ending. They still needed to implement that end of chapter stat summary and the credits.

Feb 15, 2019
Isn't it a bit of short compare to the previous updates? :unsure:
It's about 40% shorter than Chapter 5 (which was split into 2), and judging by their last tracker chart (the ones with the filled in hearts represented finished scenes), they didn't quite fit in everything they initially planned for Chapter 6. One of the devs (SirD) keeps dragging out development, and the other one (Alorth) basically drew a red line and said that if SirD didn't get his act together and put something out by the end of March, their partnership would end. So SirD completed what was necessary to get Chapter 6 out in order to preserve the project.

Sledgehammer

Aug 29, 2017
Yeah I'm starting come to that conclusion too. Just abandon the whole thing, and start over. Thanks for the advice.
I am getting the same error. Cause is the WTmod from Onlyfunz (or the missing of named mod). As I understood you can install the Mod V5.2 mod also for 6.1 and load your saves. You will get no help for the new content but don´t have to start all over. Update should be coming soon also...

Clemency

Jan 21, 2024
Wow His best asset Maddison was rendered so carelessly it looks like he doesn't care abot most popular girl here
No one knows that for sure. Not everyone comments. Most people just lurk. Look at this stats FunInTheRun posted "More than 14400 downloads in under 24 hours on Gofile alone."

How sure are you that the majority of those 14,400 people are Team Madison?

People will always look for something to complain about
In the spirit of making complaints, UploadHaven > every link this game uses.

Chad UploadHaven: "Download going slow? Try using a download manager app."

Virgin Workupload: "Method not allowed"

At least there is MediaFire now. Last I checked it was not there.

Reactions: Seiko126
4.30 star(s) 271 Votes