Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
You have absolutely no idea if that's true or not. You may or may not be right, but you don't know.
Well true.
Just going out from how these dreams are and were so far. The MC has dreamed about Gracie for many years and from what i remember there weren't any information revealed, including Gracie's name.
So far these were mostly wet dreams from what i get and the discussion about the daughters.

What i could imagine is that he maybe remembers/has a flashback about some things from when he was in coma, maybe some things the real Gracie or his parents said.

faramata

Mar 13, 2022
Well, I got cockblocked with
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
. I am trying to get the
scene, but when she tells me she's not ready, my MC goes
and that's it.
I just wasted a lot of time playing through the game again just to get the same result. Her profile says "relationship: none". Could that be the cause? 0.6.3, going for the mostly dark choices. You'd think that would help.

• Haha
Reactions: Grelk

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
. I am trying to get the
and that's it.
I just wasted a lot of time playing through the game again just to get the same result. Her profile says "relationship: none". Could that be the cause? 0.6.3, going for the mostly dark choices. You'd think that would help.
Then may be try a different path... :KEK:

• Haha
Reactions: Tatsuya2022

faramata

Mar 13, 2022
Then may be try a different path... :KEK:
Duh. Considering I want to play the dark path and that stuff is as dark as they come, I thought it made sense I'd get that scene. This is why branching games suck so much, it's some choice made who knows how many chapters ago that is not obvious has repercussions who knows how much later.

Drew Anderson

Dec 1, 2017
Duh. Considering I want to play the dark path and that stuff is as dark as they come, I thought it made sense I'd get that scene. This is why branching games suck so much, it's some choice made who knows how many chapters ago that is not obvious has repercussions who knows how much later.
Here's a hint.

There are two crucial choices that have to be made in order to get the scene and they involve frustrating Olivia regarding her advances.

faramata

Mar 13, 2022
Here's a hint.

There are two crucial choices that have to be made in order to get the scene and they involve frustrating Olivia regarding her advances.
I did so. Looing through the dialogue, the game hints that if you neg her too much she will have second thoughts.

So I'm not sure your suggestion helps.

faramata

Mar 13, 2022
Not just negging, but actively turning her down.
That is what I did, because those were the choices that gave you dark points. Negging was just me being "clever". Apparently it's not the right choice for the dark path. Go figure. Not very intuitive.

SD3

Sep 6, 2022
. I am trying to get the
and that's it.
The scene is apart of her "alternate dark path." The alternate version being, the MC initially chose not to embrace romance with her, but after she continually comes onto him... he gets frustrated and says "alright fine, you want to do this? I'll bite." This, after all, is the MC's justification to force her. Olivia has a "lighter" / more mainstream dark path that doesn't involve any forced content, so this stuff requiring specific/rare choices is intentional.

Reject her when given the option and make mostly dark choices throughout the first 4 chapters. It's especially important to tell her you're not interested in her when taken aside to talk by the lake.

Then, in Chapter 5 when she comes into your room at night, opt to let her stay but choose "Deceive & Use Her" instead of "Embrace Romance."

When you reach "the scene" near the end of CH6, the game can run three possible checks:

1. If you tell her "I Love You," she'll be less likely to turn down sex, as the game checks both her horny and love points.
2. If you tell her "I Care For You," she won't get upset, but the game will only check her horny points.
3. If you just say "I Know," she'll get upset and the game doesn't check love or horny points. It only checks to see if players rejected her and opted to Deceive & Use Her.

In other words, if you followed the instructions given above, you will either encounter the forced variant of her scene... or her horny/love points will be too high and she'll be willing to have sex.

Following the instructions I outlined should unlock the scene for you.

Last edited:
Reactions: affen123

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
The scene is apart of her "alternate dark path." The alternate version being, the MC initially chose not to embrace romance with her, but after she continually comes onto him... he gets frustrated and says "alright fine, you want to do this? I'll bite." This, after all, is the MC's justification to force her. Olivia has a "lighter" / more mainstream dark path that doesn't involve any forced content, so this stuff requiring specific/rare choices is intentional.

Reject her when given the option and make mostly dark choices throughout the first 4 chapters. It's especially important to tell her you're not interested in her when taken aside to talk by the lake.

Then, in Chapter 5, choose "Deceive & Use Her" instead of "Embrace Romance."

When you reach "the scene" near the end of CH6, the game can run three possible checks:

1. If you tell her "I Love You," she'll be less likely to turn down sex, as the game checks both her horny and love points.
2. If you tell her "I Care For You," she won't get upset, but the game will only check her horny points.
3. If you just say "I Know," she'll get upset and the game doesn't check love or horny points. It only checks to see if players rejected her and opted to Deceive & Use Her.

In other words, if you followed the instructions given above, you will either encounter the forced variant of her scene... or her horny/love points will be too high and she'll be willing to have sex.

It's basically Chad vs Edgelord... he tried to be an Edgelord and cockblocked himself... :KEK:

faramata

Mar 13, 2022

Then, in Chapter 5, choose "Deceive & Use Her" instead of "Embrace Romance."

Hm, the lake part I'm not sure about, but everything else I did (, mostly dark choices, ch. 5 deceive her, Tell her "I know").

SD3

Sep 6, 2022
Hm, the lake part I'm not sure about, but everything else I did (, mostly dark choices, ch. 5 deceive her, Tell her "I know").
If you didn't reject Olivia by the lake, you wouldn't have even gotten the option to "Deceive & Use Her" when she comes into your room in CH5. "CC2," which is the variable that triggers when you reject her in CH4, is required to even reach the menu that gives this option in CH5. Otherwise you're given only two options: which is to (A) Let Her Stay or (B) Send Her Away.

Again, it's possible to be on Liv's primary "dark path" without any of the forced stuff happening. The forced stuff is specifically for people on her alternate "dark path", which requires mostly resisting her advances and shooting her down... that is until CH5.

FYI, this also means choosing "Stop Her" either before you kiss her in Ch4, or before you finger her. Naturally if you are sexually active with Olivia prior to CH5, it means you didn't reject her and you're not on her alternate dark path

Last edited:
Reactions: Quetzzz

faramata

Mar 13, 2022
If you didn't reject Olivia by the lake, you wouldn't have even gotten the option to "Deceive & Use Her" when she comes into your room in CH5. "CC2," which is the variable that triggers when you reject her in CH4, is required to even reach the menu that gives this option in CH5. Otherwise you're given only two options: which is to (A) Let Her Stay or (B) Send Her Away.

Again, it's possible to be on Liv's primary "dark path" without any of the forced stuff happening. The forced stuff is specifically for people on her alternate "dark path", which requires mostly resisting her advances and shooting her down... that is until CH5.

FYI, this also means choosing "Stop Her" either before you kiss her in Ch4, or before you finger her. Naturally if you are sexually active with Olivia prior to CH5, it means you didn't reject her and you're not on her alternate dark path
Hm, OK, I'll have to go back somewhere before "Stop her" and try your suggestion and see if it works. It's strange though that her status says no relationship, with A it says Relationship:dark.

faramata

Mar 13, 2022
Chapter 5 doesn't contain any new relevant scenes with the three girls?!
Is the game dead?
The game is now at ch.6 which has "relevant content" with Olivia. Whether the next chapter will be released in three months or so or the author will go back to his usual style of going months and months between releases is unknown.

• Sad
Reactions: Tatsuya2022

Tatsuya2022

Apr 5, 2023
hope nest update be of the dark path too , and get some scenes on the other 2 girls plot ... so far this one was meh meh on they...

and developer don't go back to play all the FFXXXX games or do full romantic path ... there is enough vanilla games out there, we need more dark path ones

Reactions: Qixoni

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
Chapter 5 doesn't contain any new relevant scenes with the three girls?!
Is the game dead?
We are up to CH 6... -- see page 1...

CH 6 was released last month so, no - Radiant is still alive.

There are relevant scenes if you chose to play through all the current content (and there is triplet content in CH 5 that is relevant to the growing relationship with the MC).

Cheers!! :coffee:

Reactions: SD3
4.30 star(s) 270 Votes