bigguy_foryou

Jun 8, 2018
Fine. An incredibly unlikely confluence of genetic mutations could've produced those three girls as triplets. The chance is as unlikely as our universe being replaced by entirely by shrimp, but ok.
I don't think you know what fraternal twins (or triplets) are... I agree it's unlikely, since triplets are unlikely, but far from unrealistic.
EDIT: Ah, I see your issue is you don't think both parents could express three different hair colors in their offspring. Well as someone else pointed out, it is possible. This whole situation is incredibly unlikely, but it is possible.

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
A tall, slender, freckled redhead. A short, slightly curvy blonde. A voluptuous brunette. Go back and review your Mendel homework. All those quadrants.

It's not possible. Well...unless Gracie (was that her name?) was inseminated by three different men the night she conceived, which I have to think that most players wouldn't like.

And so, they can't possibly be triplets. The game asks us to pretend they are, and so that's fine. I'll pretend. But they're not.
Em just so you know, there are cases of fraternal twins in which one is black and the other one is white.

Compared to that, the triplets are all white, with freckles. True, different hair and eyes, but is that really that uncommon? fraternal twins are just like regular siblings, and pretty much all of us have seen things like that.

So.. what is that is surprising here again?

Last edited:

Drew Anderson

Dec 1, 2017
Fine. An incredibly unlikely confluence of genetic mutations could've produced those three girls as triplets. The chance is as unlikely as our universe being replaced by entirely by shrimp, but ok.
Low probability does not mean impossibility. The fact is, low probability events happen a lot more frequently than the name implies, but they are different, unrelated events that don't recur.

Examples:
Being killed in a plane crash - 1 in 11 million
Winning the lottery (in general) - 1 in 292.2 million
Dying in a tornado - 1 in 13 million

By comparison, simply having triplets is only 1 in 10,000. Having triples with different hair colors likely doesn't approach the other 3 and yet all of those still happen.

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
Not to me (referring to the last phrase), but I hate underage games so I can't be trusted on this point. 16-18 sounds right. That said, I don't see Allison getting to 16 (assuming she's the youngest, which isn't asserted) and being completely unaware in the way that she is, without some sort of massive failure in her upbringing, or within her.
Oh they are around that age i agree, likely 15 as otherwise they would be fully independent of a need to be with their father legally - they would have likely have at least TRIED to live it alone on their own feet. The issue is they have been raised isolated and are sexually repressed from seeingly almost zero contact with the outside world as they are canon both home schooled and have a single friend between them who is not male so they've zero experience with the opposite sex either. This has lead to some stunted development and social awkwardness. Olivia the most mature as she seems to have been the one who has taken the mantle of main guardian of the trio as their mother took not well and of course in their reaching out to live with the father.

Madison is mature in her own way too. Sure there is tantrums but she is a teenager who has never had to deal with loss of a loved one and of course is being the one dragged alone whatever her feelings on the matter so of course she is most likely to lash out. She clearly knows when she is in the wrong but is being more tsundere in her actions than acknowledging them openly and apologising up front and her confusion with her hormones and inexperience with them means she is kinda fumbling along trying to find out things most girls her age know from their parents guidance on the matter, teachers education or even the internet which have all largely not been the case here other than dear old mom being a bit too vague on the matter. As for Allie... well she is less an outright airhead IMO and more just someone who has never had to be actually care about the world around here. She lived in a bubble, has never had to worry about the advances of the other sex, never been around anyone who would find it an issue that she is naked or not and will of course naturally be enjoying of the attention her dad is giving her as new sensation she will want to explore given her hormones.

Put it this way their childhood friend who is most CERTAINLY younger than the triplets clearly has much more world experience (not literally perhaps but the awareness). Naturally she has lived a less sheltered life than the trio and this sheltered life is where they are all struggling with their sexual desires, love and of course an aching hole in their heart they desire to fill in the absense of the most important person in their lives.

Reactions: Dr.TSoni

Segnbora

Aug 30, 2017
Thanks to everyone who pointed out that, while extremely unlikely, the range of the triplets isn't impossible. I rarely learn anything on F95, so that was interesting.

It doesn't seem like this game is for you, the main kink is the age play
For you. Thankfully, the devs included a way to avoid making that the principal kink, which is why I can play the game, and also a way to avoid any particular character who bothers me, which I do. In which case age play isn't why I play the game. (To be frank, Olivia's the reason I play the game; I honestly wouldn't care if the other two daughters were unavailable.)

Oh they are around that age i agree, likely 15 as otherwise they would be fully independent of a need to be with their father legally - they would have likely have at least TRIED to live it alone on their own feet. The issue is they have been raised isolated and are sexually repressed from seeingly almost zero contact with the outside world as they are canon both home schooled and have a single friend between them who is not male so they've zero experience with the opposite sex either. This has lead to some stunted development and social awkwardness.
I mean, it's all somewhat hard to believe, but then again most games on this site require a fair bit of suspension of disbelief. That they seem to know almost nothing about sex, or men...that they were homeschooled by a woman who was so sick...that they don't have more than the one friend despite their homeschooling ostensibly not being centered cultish/religious isolation...but that they're able to put themselves on a train, or bus, or plane, or whatever and show up on their father's door (and if they were able to find him in the first place, they can't have been that sheltered). Anyway, Olivia does know some things about men/sex/relationships, so if they're the same age it's a bit odd that the other two don't know the same things.

Put it this way their childhood friend who is most CERTAINLY younger than the triplets clearly has much more world experience
Yes, she's quite obviously younger than the triplets. When she first showed up in dialogue, I was actually hoping for a slightly older friend/mentor who stepped in as their mom's health failed. Obviously, that's not what we got. Oh well.

Again, for the people who wonder why I'm even here: my three favorite games at the moment are probably Harem Hotel, Love of Magic, and Eternum...all three of which strain credulity much more than this game, in their own ways. The devs gave me a way out of the stuff that makes me uncomfortable, and I gratefully took it. I'm not someone who insists that everything be optional, so if that changed I'd just see myself quietly out.

SD3

Sep 6, 2022
Nothing wrong with having personal preferences. And yeah, the choices in this game are flexible enough (and the more taboo stuff is gated behind both optional patches and player choices) that you can avoid things that are too extreme or taboo. That's one of the benefits of offering choices.

Btw one last thing on the subject of genetics: even though the MC is dark haired, it's not unreasonable to assume he was at one point light haired. For example, I literally had bright blonde hair as a kid... but as I got older it turned more of a brown/black naturally. I also have blue eyes, while my brother and sister have brown eyes. Never dyed my hair once, so I'm not sure if it's genetics or environment that explains that, but yeah it's very possible to have blonde, brunette, and redhead genetics... much like it's possible to have green, blue, and brown eyed genetics all in the same family line.

Quetzzz

Sep 29, 2023
I'm hoping the devs are reading, or someone can send this bug report over to them:

Chapter 5:
After talking with Allison, and before heading over to the neighbor, the MC receives a few texts.
- I've turned down Brooke 3 times or so, but her message is very flirty and alludes to things that haven't happened
- Vanessa messages me about our chat in the park, but I never agreed to meet her.
It looks like some checks are missing for when the MC isn't on their path.

Edit:
The variable 'van_friends' is set in chapter 2, at the restaurant. The variable 'cc7' is set when the MC agrees to meet with Vanessa.

Edit 2:
I also think this logic needs to be inverted in the text message Vanessa sends:
Python:
    if van_friends == True and van_romance == False:
        van "{color=#42F58A}Even if you got something nice out of it!{/color} ;)"
Edit 3:
Python:
# This logic doesn't work as intended:
    elif not cc7 and not van_romance or van_friends:
        jump van_stranger
    elif cc7 and not van_romance or van_friends:
        jump van_ghosted
# It's equivalent to:
    elif (cc7 == false and van_romance == false) or van_friends == true:
        jump van_stranger
    elif (cc7 == true and van_romance == false) or van_friends == true:
        jump van_ghosted
# If van_friends == true, then van_stranger will always trigger.

Last edited:
Reactions: buff

SD3

Sep 6, 2022
I'm hoping the devs are reading, or someone can send this bug report over to them:

Chapter 5:
After talking with Allison, and before heading over to the neighbor, the MC receives a few texts.
- I've turned down Brooke 3 times or so, but her message is very flirty and alludes to things that haven't happened
- Vanessa messages me about our chat in the park, but I never agreed to meet her.
Thanks for reporting this. Funnily enough even though it's from Chapter 5, someone else literally JUST reported this same bug yesterday, and the dev subsequently fixed it.

So it will be corrected in the next version of the game (v0.7)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Quetzzz

Quetzzz

Sep 29, 2023
Thanks for reporting this. Funnily enough even though it's from Chapter 5, someone else literally JUST reported this same bug yesterday, and the dev subsequently fixed it.

I've edited the post with additional remarks before I noticed your reply. Do you know if those edits are reported already as well?

SD3

Sep 6, 2022

Chapter 5:

Edit:
The variable 'van_friends' is set in chapter 2, at the restaurant. The variable 'cc7' is set when the MC agrees to meet with Vanessa.

Edit 2:
I also think this logic needs to be inverted in the text message Vanessa sends:
Python:
    if van_friends == True and van_romance == False:
        van "{color=#42F58A}Even if you got something nice out of it!{/color} ;)"
Edit 3:
Python:
# This logic doesn't work as intended:
    elif not cc7 and not van_romance or van_friends:
        jump van_stranger
    elif cc7 and not van_romance or van_friends:
        jump van_ghosted
# It's equivalent to:
    elif (cc7 == false and van_romance == false) or van_friends == true:
        jump van_stranger
    elif (cc7 == true and van_romance == false) or van_friends == true:
        jump van_ghosted
# If van_friends == true, then van_stranger will always trigger.
Edit 3 seems to have also been fixed. It looks like this:
Python:
elif not cc7 and not (van_romance or van_friends):
        jump van_stranger
elif cc7 and not (van_romance or van_friends):
        jump van_ghosted
But please clarify if wrong.

As for Edit 2:

This was indeed inverted/a bug. It's now been fixed. Thanks, and let me know if you find anything else, or join the game's Discord and feel free to post it in the bug reports channel.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Quetzzz

Quetzzz

Sep 29, 2023
But please clarify if wrong.
Looks perfect! The same correction is needed in label 'vanessa_incident', but I suspect the devs caught that as well.

Label 'mystery_texts' happens even if Mira was turned down. But I'm not entirely sure if this is a bug or a 2nd chance.
Feedback: This relationship is a weird one for me. I rolled back when the MC started flirting with her at the office earlier (punishment scene), to change my choice in Chapter 3.
In my mind, Mira called him out on never having spent time with her outside of the office. So I agreed to seeing her openly (after turning down Brooke, saying I wanted to keep things professional). I didn't realize at the time that this was enough to start their relationship.
I wanted to keep things professional with her as well, but also take her out to get to know her better, since I've done the same for Brooke. I probably didn't read between the lines enough. :ROFLMAO:

Label 'chelsea_meeting' makes it sound like the MC is in a relationship with Brooke, even when he isn't. I considered that he's playing along with Chelsea because certain dialog does work in every situation. The disconnect starts with: "That's why... even if things for some reason didn't work out between Brooke and I, uh... romantically... I'd still do my best to make her happy."

Thanks, and let me know if you find anything else, or join the game's Discord and feel free to post it in the bug reports channel.
I might do that, though I'm already in many Discords for reporting bugs, to then never look at them again. Joining Radiant's might be worthwhile though, this is one of the best games I've played in terms of story, pacing, romance (or corruption) and player-freedom. It shows how much work the devs are putting in to actually respect the choices the player makes.

Reactions: SD3

Quetzzz

Sep 29, 2023
Thanks, and let me know if you find anything else,
Early in chapter 6, there's:
Python:
    elif harem >=2 and (brk_rel or brk_fwb) and not mir_rel:
        jump companion_mono
But, 'harem_tally' isn't called, so this value will always be 0.

Reactions: SD3

SD3

Sep 6, 2022
Early in chapter 6, there's:
Python:
    elif harem >=2 and (brk_rel or brk_fwb) and not mir_rel:
        jump companion_mono
But, 'harem_tally' isn't called, so this value will always be 0.
Harem is tallied up in script.rpy under the label harem_tally

I might do that, though I'm already in many Discords for reporting bugs, to then never look at them again. Joining Radiant's might be worthwhile though, this is one of the best games I've played in terms of story, pacing, romance (or corruption) and player-freedom. It shows how much work the devs are putting in to actually respect the choices the player makes.
Team takes continuity and bugs pretty seriously, so if you want to keep thoroughly running through these things and posting them in the server's bug reports channel, you can pretty much guarantee anything you find will be fixed or improved instantly.

Quetzzz

Sep 29, 2023
Harem is tallied up in script.rpy under the label harem_tally
I'm not an expert at ren'py, but while I see the label, I don't see it running. Even if it would run when script.rpy is loaded, it would check the tally against the default values. It would need to be called before the harem-variable is checked, as far as I understand.

Team takes continuity and bugs pretty seriously, so if you want to keep thoroughly running through these things and posting them in the server's bug reports channel, you can pretty much guarantee anything you find will be fixed or improved instantly.
You've convinced me. This game is doing so many things right, that it would be a shame to not report small bugs like these.

Reactions: SD3 and buff

trololo_lo

Sep 16, 2021
If you used the onlyfunz mod like I did and now the games fucked, create a text file ending with .rpy and add this code inside and save it to the game folder. It works (on my machine). Not liable for your pc blowing up.
Python:
init 999 python:
    class WTMOD_DB():
        def __init__(self, WT_id=9999999, WT_desc="", WT_cond="", WT_cond2="", WT_cond3=[],WT_cond4=[]):
            self.WT_id,self.WT_desc,self.WT_cond,self.WT_cond2,self.WT_cond3,self.WT_cond4 = WT_id,WT_desc,WT_cond,WT_cond2,WT_cond3,WT_cond4
thank you! really works. My save from 0.5.2 was broken when trying to resume on 0.6.3 (because of wtmod_db error). And and it's not easy to find your solution, so I am bumping it.
update: also installing new Walkthrough mod can help I think

Last edited:

faramata

Mar 13, 2022

Damn, will this invalidate my savegames?

4.30 star(s) 270 Votes