motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
if you reject all the boring whores side characters, then there are not always enough points for triplets

For you, maybe for me she's just a boring whore, and since she's not in the description of the game, I should be able to not get involved with her in a relationship.
Go here. Set it all how you like it. See how that works out for you.

Segnbora

Aug 30, 2017
I didn't come into the game with a description that says about relationships with secondary girls. the developer posted a description where he wrote that the story is about triplets and gives me others. This is unfair advertising. I spent the money, I supported it, and I don't get what I was sold.
You can't have sex with the triplets? Because you can, albeit on a schedule that's only 1/3 completed.

faramata

Mar 13, 2022
Fist of all the "boring whore" is a virgin. Never had dick inside her.
I think you have serious problems dude... get therapy or something.
Imagine calling girls you know nothing about "whores".

That's hard cringe incel talk.
[/QUOTE]
No more therapy then someone getting their panties in a bunch over the feelings of imaginary women. Are you this guy by any chance?

leo dicaprio

Apr 19, 2024
Fist of all the "boring whore" is a virgin. Never had dick inside her.
I think you have serious problems dude... get therapy or something.
Imagine calling girls you know nothing about "whores".

That's hard cringe incel talk.
I'm not interested in her, and there was nothing about her in the description. I came to play the game according to the description, and then not someone else appears in the plot, I'm angry, I don't even want to match her story.

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
I'm not interested in her, and there was nothing about her in the description. I came to play the game according to the description, and then not someone else appears in the plot, I'm angry, I don't even want to match her story.
Just because there's nothing in the description about her doesn't mean she's a whore dude... or do you only play games from the description? do you really need a vacation :FacePalm:

Segnbora

Aug 30, 2017
why if the developer gave a description
I mean, if there are hamburgers, or ferris wheels, or aunts, or ants, or plates, or personal assistants, or toenails, or literally anything else that wasn't explicitly promised to you, I certainly "understand" why "you" would be "angry."

4.30 star(s) 270 Votes