Dogorti

Jan 23, 2021
I really liked the final scene with Liv in the hotel. The scene was super sexy and romantic.
I really liked it.
It's really a good scene, after that scene I played the dark path variant out of curiosity and I felt really bad. Poor Liv...

leo dicaprio

Apr 19, 2024
Just because there's nothing in the description about her doesn't mean she's a whore dude... or do you only play games from the description? do you really need a vacation :FacePalm:
And how else can I choose to play games? I consider the description to go for it and get some other girl for sex scenes, instead of getting what I came for - a relationship with triplets. well, yes, maybe she's not a whore in the truest sense of the word, I haven't read the dialogues with her, but she's a whore in the sense that she was added just to expand the number of partners

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
And how else can I choose to play games? I consider the description to go for it and get some other girl for sex scenes, instead of getting what I came for - a relationship with triplets. well, yes, maybe she's not a whore in the truest sense of the word, I haven't read the dialogues with her, but she's a whore in the sense that she was added just to expand the number of partners
You could have avoided typing at all, especially not writing long texts at all, so I don’t understand your senseless dissatisfaction

Segnbora

Aug 30, 2017
maybe she's not a whore in the truest sense of the word, I haven't read the dialogues with her, but she's a whore in the sense that she was added just to expand the number of partners
Incel. The very definition thereof.

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
Nah, that's old art SirDammed made. It's what he posts on his Patreon most of the time...
I have a few pics... but not nearly enough of them.
I hadn't seen them before so, they are new for me... Very nice!!!

I'm beginning to feel like the minority on this one. I really just can't stand Brooke. I turn her down at every chance.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Haha
Reactions: Uthuriel

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
I'm beginning to feel like the minority on this one. I really just can't stand Brooke. I turn her down at every chance.
Well for me she ticks all the boxes...
Super cute, introverted, shy, in need of love.
It's the type I just want to hold and cuddle and then make passionate love to.

• Red Heart
Reactions: motseer
4.30 star(s) 270 Votes