RNasc4444

Aug 16, 2022
Okay, so you hate nutrition and eating and health. Cool, got it. Because Brooke is just so very fat...
She is just large enough to be physically unattractive to me, yes. Fat? No.
Some of us really do prefer slim and athletic women. You can keep the large breasts, ass, thighs and hips. The bigger the assets, the more revolting to me.

Dogorti

Jan 23, 2021
She is just large enough to be physically unattractive to me, yes. Fat? No.
Some of us really do prefer slim and athletic women. You can keep the large breasts, ass, thighs and hips. The bigger the assets, the more revolting to me.
I think he is being sarcastic...

Reactions: motseer

RNasc4444

Aug 16, 2022
I think he is being sarcastic...
About the fat part? Yeah I caught that. And I agreed she isn't fat. But she is a curvy girl. Curvy enough to be unattractive to some of us. The girl is adorable and I love her personality but physically she does nothing for me.

Dr.TSoni

May 20, 2022
View attachment 3568595

Boys... let's go back on topic and ignore the trolls... the mods will clean up eventually.
Liv really is the cutest girl in the game man...
View attachment 3568700
View attachment 3568608

We could just send Liv after him... she could show him a good time with her baseball bat... :KEK:
Don't mind me I'm just here to steal pictures of Liv

The topic is that liv is best girl
true-correct.gif
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
tumblr_oeadg4yqlS1shsenao6_400.gif

Dogorti

Jan 23, 2021
An opinion that you don't like the troll's opinion?
It's not that it's an opinion that I don't like, it's that it's a Moronic opinion. The content with the triplets is the main one and there is a lot of content with them even if you reject some sides LI , and it is normal that there are secondary LIs to balance the content, so you can have scenes with other characters without forcing content with the main LIs.

Besides, your Review is just an opinion, you do not mention negative or good points and it is all very biased.

Reactions: Uthuriel

leo dicaprio

Apr 19, 2024

Try to be objective, describe your reasoning and highlight what key aspects of the content were good or bad.
- I wrote what I don't like about the game

Do not mention games from other developers in your review, this is to prevent cross promotion.
- I didn't write about other games.

The review should only be about the game, not the developer (pricing, update times, etc).
- I didn't write about the developer

There is a 200 character requirement,

Your review shouldn't be solely focused on your feelings about a specific genre or detail of the game.
- I didn't write about the genre

Do not review your own game or games you've worked on.
- I didn't write about other games.

it's that it's a Moronic opinion.
I am not the only one who writes that there is too much attention to minor characters and there are too many of them, if it is important to someone, he will know about it, if not, then what does my opinion matter to him.

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 270 Votes