AntiFlash

Jan 18, 2019
Essa Versão 0.1.2 é Correção de Bugs da 0.1 ?

O que outras pessoas estão dizendo

Is this Version 0.1.2 Bug Fix for 0.1?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Essa Versão 0.1.2 é Correção de Bugs da 0.1 ?

O que outras pessoas estão dizendo

Is this Version 0.1.2 Bug Fix for 0.1?
Changelog:
Radiant Week 1 Update:
• New Feature: Status Screens w/ animations
• Overhaul of Ch1 with fixed images
• Overhauled and improved some dialogue
• Fixes all bugs

Update recommended but NOT required. This does not advance the core story.
I am going to wait for the next core story update and then replay it from the start.

Reactions: Ayhsel

Gabriel Knight

Mar 21, 2020
I've played a few games as Dick Hardwood. I've also called myself Hugh Strongcock. I'm juvenile like that.
I often go with "Oleg Longshlong" or "Mr. Camel Toe, Sir". It also adds fun to some scenes when a FC still adresses you with Mr. and Sir, regardless of what you already did together.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Interesting results so far in the Patreon poll. :unsure:

This one is just for fun, lol.

Of the three main girls... I'm curious to know who Patrons believe will get "intimate/romantic" with the main-character first.

In my personal opinion... I believe intimacy/romance begins the moment a kiss becomes more than just a peck on the lips or you skip the kissing and move right to the foreplay... so interactions with Allie in the first chapter do not count!

If you guess this correctly you get bragging rights. So don't be a party-pooper.

Cast those votes!
  • Maddison - 42%
  • Olivia - 27%
  • Allison - 31%

moudy

Mar 2, 2017

Of the three main girls... I'm curious to know who Patrons believe will get "intimate/romantic" with the main-character first.

In my personal opinion... I believe intimacy/romance begins the moment a kiss becomes more than just a peck on the lips or you skip the kissing and move right to the foreplay... so interactions with Allie in the first chapter do not count!

If you guess this correctly you get bragging rights. So don't be a party-pooper.

Cast those votes!
  • Maddison - 42%
  • Olivia - 27%
  • Allison - 31%
This is interesting indeed.

In my opinion there's no way that Maddison is gonna let us near her anytime soon. She's the one that needs to be persuaded/threatened/blackmailed into doing something and that's gonna take some time. She likes to show off her body but nothing more than that.
We already got to see Allison sleepwalking only in her panties and when she woke she gave us a "peck on the lips" instead of screaming and running back to her rooom. She's definitely already more open than the others to do things.
Olivia is more like the "mother" of the 3 always trying to keep everything together. She's the one that goes to talk to Maddison when she breaks down and tries to scold her when she's acting like a brat. She's not thinking anything sexual as of yet but trying to keep the peace and have her sisters safe and sound.

Taking that all in mind, my guess would be Allison - Maddison - Olivia.

Reactions: Onysko

Drakan47

Dec 17, 2018

Cast those votes!
  • Maddison - 42%
  • Olivia - 27%
  • Allison - 31%
Yeah I have a hunch many of the people who voted here may have read "who do you believe will get intimate first" as "who do you want to get intimate with first"

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017

Cast those votes!
  • Maddison - 42%
  • Olivia - 27%
  • Allison - 31%
This is interesting indeed.

In my opinion there's no way that Maddison is gonna let us near her anytime soon. She's the one that needs to be persuaded/threatened/blackmailed into doing something and that's gonna take some time. She likes to show off her body but nothing more than that.
We already got to see Allison sleepwalking only in her panties and when she woke she gave us a "peck on the lips" instead of screaming and running back to her rooom. She's definitely already more open than the others to do things.
Olivia is more like the "mother" of the 3 always trying to keep everything together. She's the one that goes to talk to Maddison when she breaks down and tries to scold her when she's acting like a brat. She's not thinking anything sexual as of yet but trying to keep the peace and have her sisters safe and sound.

Taking that all in mind, my guess would be Allison - Maddison - Olivia.
Yeah I have a hunch many of the people who voted here may have read "who do you believe will get intimate first" as "who do you want to get intimate with first"
I hope the dev does his game his way and not fall to pressure from his supporters.

I'm just waiting for the next up-date and if it is a good as the release was then I will start supporting this great VN.

moudy

Mar 2, 2017
I hope the dev does his game his way and not fall to pressure from his supporters.

I'm just waiting for the next up-date and if it is a good as the release was then I will start supporting this great VN.
I have no doubt that Damned and alroth will do just that.

But it is fun speculating though :)

Waterflame

Jul 7, 2018

Exactly, as the saying goes "Art is not a democracy" Fans should never feel entitled to attempt to alter a creators work with their opinions, nor should a creator deviate from their original vision to appeal to the fans, this in the end is a recipe for disaster.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Exactly, as the saying goes "Art is not a democracy" Fans should never feel entitled to attempt to alter a creators work with their opinions, nor should a creator deviate from their original vision to appeal to the fans, this in the end is a recipe for disaster.
Always agree with you on that. We can all throw our suggestions, advice, and desires at the developers but in the end I want them to do what they want and plan to do. I hope that they can see that the discussion about their art is our enthusiasm and anticipation.

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
is died? Or dying? I cant understand well that story part. Ask my pardon maybe because of my english level but that part of story looks realy in the space for me.

4.30 star(s) 270 Votes