MrDianhelo

Aug 6, 2024
So far I have followed three paths here just out of curiosity: maximum love, maximum lust and maximum dark. But still not having played the actual update, I think I won't continue the dark path with this update. It just feels wrong.
is it worth to play lust path? I play love and dark, I like both. I thought lust would be too similar to love to bother with it, is it very different and worth the time?

Hermit76

Apr 15, 2018
is it worth to play lust path? I play love and dark, I like both. I thought lust would be too similar to love to bother with it, is it very different and worth the time?
If I remember correctly, so far the difference is small. Generally I guess in the love path you put your own interests aside in favor of others while in the lust path you rather follow your own desires without being cruel. I expect to get the most scenes in the lust paths (or the earliest) while in the love path you get them a bit later. If you want to have a relation with all girls in each part, it is impossible to be totally consequent in all three paths. If I remember correctly, saying "no" to the blonde office girl counted as "dark" (or was it "love", because you do not cheat on your girlfriend?), so playing all these paths consequently makes those differences. I guess that's why the dev suggests not to play one straight path, but choose each time what feels right to you each time. But I am curious and when it is completed one day I will probably play it again the way the dev intended it.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Love and lust paths right now seem to be pretty much the same with just very minor differences but as the game progresses it will probably start branching a little more.

Jul 22, 2017
I'm starting to wonder how I could play the true/taboo addition on my android.
Right now my computer doesn't work...

I actually just noticed that the Android version has to download from 2 sources instead of just 1 like the others on this page. Not sure why it couldn't install like all other games.

Dec 20, 2020
Anybody got a discord link? Or is it subscriber exclusive?
Used to be linked in the OP, apparently not anymore. That's how I got it, maybe it is subscriber only now, and I was just grandfathered in. I haven't checked the discord myself in a while, but it looks pretty dead. Mostly welcome messages as people join, and that's it. Sir D's last message was 7/25 announcing the dev log's on Patreon and SS. At least that's recent. Looks like everything posted there has been shared here if you go back about 5 or so pages.

Reactions: 9alwa

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
:unsure:... What about date almost 5 months ago, in line with hard updates set after it came off of being abandoned, right now it's at a little less than 50% 8 done 10 left to do
Tbf last update the update tracker was under representing completed work. SD had scenes that were half done with no heart so 50% was closer to 70% then.
Don't get me wrong I'm pretty confident this one's gonna be late, the progress tracker being behind only makes it more worrisome, but the update tracker really doesn't give us the full story even when it is up to date.

4.30 star(s) 274 Votes