SrRK

Donor
Game Developer
Jun 18, 2018
ohh my mistake. Maddy is ok I guess but Alisons hair makes it look like shes bald. A ponytail would be good
You're okay man, we're all entitled to our opinions. I love her hair though... and think perhaps you're just not used to or dislike the style. If you look closely you'll see that the bangs are "combed" back. She's definitely far from balding.

BigDaddyDom

Mar 4, 2020
You're okay man, we're all entitled to our opinions. I love her hair though... and think perhaps you're just not used to or dislike the style. If you look closely you'll see that the bangs are "combed" back. She's definitely far from balding.
ya probably. Either way the renders and storyline are great. Olivia will keep me coming back to!

Reactions: SrRK

CHAD-MAN

Aug 12, 2017
Olivia (cutest one to me) is only one who looks 18. Alison and Maddy faces and bodies actually look much older than theyre supposed to be, like 25 or 26
I've seen my fair share of 18 yo college girls looking like Ali and Maddie, so... personally to me they look like late 16, early 17 but I can see them being a bit older than that, max 20 yo. No way under 15 tho.

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
Has the devs actually given us any thoughts on their canon ages or they gonna leave them ambiguous?

Repuci

May 1, 2017
Skode if my memories are right, 10 years coma, then a couples to recover from the accident, and again some before the girls come to him

So, we could easily assume that they're at least 18

JHorcoc6

Jun 10, 2019
EAT DA POOPOO, ZULUL
Also, how old do these girls look to you guys? 15? 18? 19? 16?
I think in the game they all look like they're in their early 20s but in the cover art on the first page they look like they're in their teens but I've never really been very good at judging people's ages.

dav121

Oct 13, 2016
Given that the progress bar is hovering around 40%, it'll be a while yet.
I've already said that hopefully by the end of the month but realistically around the second week in June.
Sorry, didn't see the progress bar in the OP

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Game Compressor
Donor
Apr 2, 2019
Wheres the progress bar? I dont see it in first post. And damn almost 3 months between updates? :( wish i waited to start it especially if Olivia doesnt get any action in this next update
The progress bar in question can be seen on .

Reactions: dav121
4.30 star(s) 270 Votes