Macinnes

Feb 19, 2020
Pretty heavy start storywise. Dude finds out he has 3 biological triplets, his prom crush has passed from cancer, and he meets the mom of the kid he killed while drunk driving all those years ago all in one or two days. To top things off he cannot remember any of it. Some incest story lines are like primed for wanton taboo sex but this one feels really messed up so far for the M/C to be creeping on his daughters. By rights he should step up and be there for them to make up for the 18 years he couldn't be.

Reactions: Mirnation

Xarin

Apr 29, 2018
Pretty heavy start storywise. Dude finds out he has 3 biological triplets, his prom crush has passed from cancer, and he meets the mom of the kid he killed while drunk driving all those years ago all in one or two days. To top things off he cannot remember any of it. Some incest story lines are like primed for wanton taboo sex but this one feels really messed up so far for the M/C to be creeping on his daughters. By rights he should step up and be there for them to make up for the 18 years he couldn't be.
That's what he's gonna do. He's gonna give them all the love they deserved for the past 1X years. If you know what I mean.

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
This is probably the best adult game I've ever played recently. I fucking love the art, story music and everything. Why it would have to end so quick... I want more :( I absolutely plan to support the game starting next month

Reactions: Watcher X and x32

frozted

Jan 28, 2018
I mean, that kinda makes it hotter?

Reactions: BigDaddyDom

Iam8Bit

Jul 28, 2017
The girls and the father did not develop the in regards to each other as they did not grow up together. This is actually pretty common in siblings who have grown up apart and never interacted for prolonged periods as kids. Similarly, it can happen to parents in regards to their biological children if they have never raised them through infanthood.

godoff95

Mar 15, 2018
What's the purpose of the son's mom? She looks hot and a potential love interest.
Will she be the new mother in the household?
If so, will it not affect MC's approaches to his daughters?

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
What's the purpose of the son's mom? She looks hot and a potential love interest.
I'm betting on her being an obstacle and/or potential love interest. But we're going to have fun speculating :)

Reactions: daaar

FreshRevenge

Oct 17, 2019
It's called unnecessary drama is the purpose of the son's mom. I just thought rolling my eyes thinking, why did she wait until your daughters show up at your house to arrive? Basically she's looking to make your life miserable.

JHorcoc6

Jun 10, 2019
It's called unnecessary drama is the purpose of the son's mom. I just thought rolling my eyes thinking, why did she wait until your daughters show up at your house to arrive? Basically she's looking to make your life miserable.
She probably didn't know where he was and followed the daughters in order to find the MC.

Draakaap23

Dying is always an option
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
Nah man, she just thinks since MC took away her son, he should put give her a new one

4.30 star(s) 270 Votes