Collection Pinup RadiantEld collection [2024-02-16] [RadiantEld]

Bagley

Jan 22, 2018
Well, good news and bad news...

The bad news is that RadiantEld has put the Tina animation on ice due to problems with it that he couldn't solve.

Good news, here's a quick WIP of a Kasumi animation he's now working on...

... and for something a little different, here's a short test animation...

Bagley

Jan 22, 2018
RadiantEld bought Animation Layers for Blender a couple of days ago, and it appears that it will make the animations easier to create. Here's a quick test animation that he just released. If it looks familiar it's because he's repurposed a solo scene he rendered earlier in the year...

Reactions: zxcvb88

Bagley

Jan 22, 2018
Time for 27 seconds of Kasumi... in a shower... "jiggling"

It seems that buying Animation Layers for Blender was a good investment :)

Here's the link to the full size video (link courtesy of RadiantEld):

Bagley

Jan 22, 2018
Okay, time for the weekly update...

RadiantEld's now finished the animation and will be finalising the angles and stuff, so full animation should appear soon, possibly even with sound.

And talking of sound, there have been a couple of animations updated with audio, with the first one voiced by KaliethVA (aka LamiaVA)...

The other is an audio update to the Helena missionary from May. This one is voiced by CottontailVA, and with sound by Audiodude...

Heya, thanks for the upload! quick question what archives have the videos?
Neither. Because OP didn't update the archive that included the videos.
If I get a chance at some point I'll update the archive with the more recent stuff, including the animations, and will ask one of the mods to update the OP. :)

SkrerkS

<>-<>-<>-<>-<>
Sep 16, 2021
The dude banging Kasumi looks a LOT like Ryu Hayabusa...
Thanks for the update btw. I always wondered whether RadiantEld would consider making animations at some point. Imagine my surprise when I saw this update.

Reactions: Bagley

Bagley

Jan 22, 2018
It's been a while since I've posted anything in this thread, so time to remedy that! There's quite a lot that RadiantEld has released over the last month, animations and images, so I've put the videos and most of the WIP images behind spoilers to save the post taking up the entire page. Images can be clicked on to view full size.

First up, RadiantEld completed the Kasumi shower scene, the angle is slightly different to the one I previously posted (audio is by KaliethVA)...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

He followed that up with a solo Hitomi animation...

...and he's currently working on a full Hitomi animation, here's an early preview:

211013 RadiantEld Hitomi WIP still.jpg

WIPs below (animations and images)...

Although RadiantEld has been working on the Hitomi scene he has also created some new renders...

Mai Scuba Diving:
210129 Mai Scuba Diving.jpg 210130 Mai Scuba Diving.jpg

Hitomi:
211106 Hitomi.jpg 211107 Hitomi.jpg

and finally, Kasumi and Mai:
211113 Kasumi Mai.jpg

Also, I'm currently a good way through updating the archive. RE posts stuff on DeviantArt, Pixiv and Twitter, but not necessarily the same on all three, so I'm just checking them to see if any have been missed (I'm sure there are a few that haven't appeared here yet!) I'm also updating the older images if a higher quality version is available and will likely skip at least some of the WIP videos unless they are different enough to warrant inclusion. If the final version of the Hitomi video is released soon I'll include that too.

Irisviellin

Mar 21, 2022
It's been a while since I've posted anything in this thread, so time to remedy that! There's quite a lot that RadiantEld has released over the last month, animations and images, so I've put the videos and most of the WIP images behind spoilers to save the post taking up the entire page. Images can be clicked on to view full size.

First up, RadiantEld completed the Kasumi shower scene, the angle is slightly different to the one I previously posted (audio is by KaliethVA)...

He followed that up with a solo Hitomi animation...

...and he's currently working on a full Hitomi animation, here's an early preview:

View attachment 1505175

WIPs below (animations and images)...

Although RadiantEld has been working on the Hitomi scene he has also created some new renders...

Mai Scuba Diving:
View attachment 1505202 View attachment 1505205

Hitomi:
View attachment 1505208 View attachment 1505211

and finally, Kasumi and Mai:
View attachment 1505213

Also, I'm currently a good way through updating the archive. RE posts stuff on DeviantArt, Pixiv and Twitter, but not necessarily the same on all three, so I'm just checking them to see if any have been missed (I'm sure there are a few that haven't appeared here yet!) I'm also updating the older images if a higher quality version is available and will likely skip at least some of the WIP videos unless they are different enough to warrant inclusion. If the final version of the Hitomi video is released soon I'll include that too.
Looking forward to ur updating!

Bagley

Jan 22, 2018
Looking forward to ur updating!
Thanks. I thought I had most of RadiantEld's stuff when I posted that comment but I was (very) wrong! You shouldn't have to wait too much longer as I now have almost everything at the highest quality I could find, and I've even found some older renders that were not included in the original archive links in the OP. I just need to remove all of the lower file quality duplicates I've picked up along the way, add all of the latest renders and animations, and then split the folder up in to manageable archives. I think there is going to be something like 8GB of content once it's done (it's currently about 25GB somehow, yikes), so a single link won't cut it!

In the next couple of days I'll post everything that he has released since my last post (maybe excluding animation WIP's where final versions of the animations have been subsequently released), and then upload the archives after that.

SkrerkS

<>-<>-<>-<>-<>
Sep 16, 2021
Thanks. I thought I had most of RadiantEld's stuff when I posted that comment but I was (very) wrong! You shouldn't have to wait too much longer as I now have almost everything at the highest quality I could find, and I've even found some older renders that were not included in the original archive links in the OP. I just need to remove all of the lower file quality duplicates I've picked up along the way, add all of the latest renders and animations, and then split the folder up in to manageable archives. I think there is going to be something like 8GB of content once it's done (it's currently about 25GB somehow, yikes), so a single link won't cut it!

In the next couple of days I'll post everything that he has released since my last post (maybe excluding animation WIP's where final versions of the animations have been subsequently released), and then upload the archives after that.
Take your time, buddy. And thank you in advance for your commitment and patience.
Good luck :)

Bagley

Jan 22, 2018
Take your time, buddy. And thank you in advance for your commitment and patience.
Good luck :)
It's my pleasure, in advance :) though I'm not sure if it's commitment and patience or that I might be a bit OCD, which is weird because I'm normally a lazy so and so!

Reactions: SkrerkS

SkrerkS

<>-<>-<>-<>-<>
Sep 16, 2021
It's my pleasure, in advance :) though I'm not sure if it's commitment and patience or that I might be a bit OCD, which is weird because I'm normally a lazy so and so!
Please don't forget the non-nude versions, if you have those. Staring at Momiji's divine nakedness gives me life, but I prefer keeping things in goodly healthy balance, lol.

Bagley

Jan 22, 2018
Please don't forget the non-nude versions, if you have those.
Don't worry, it'll be everything that I have, nude and non-nude variants. By duplicates I just meant that I had downloaded the same pictures from different sources, so will be scrapping the lower res renders/animations and including the full sized ones.

Staring at Momiji's divine nakedness gives me life, but I prefer keeping things in goodly healthy balance, lol.
I agree about Momiji, she's indeed divine, naked or not. For me the healthy balance is also staring at the equally divine Nyotengu, oh, and Mai... and... err, now where was I? ;)

Reactions: SkrerkS

SkrerkS

<>-<>-<>-<>-<>
Sep 16, 2021
I agree about Momiji, she's indeed divine, naked or not. For me the healthy balance is also staring at the equally divine Nyotengu, oh, and Mai... and... err, now where was I? ;)
...you were gonna get to the succulent Kasumi, wondering whether her feisty half-sister Ayane wasn't an actual twin all along, before moving on to procrastinating over who's the goddess to rule them all, lol.

But I guess your pfp already provided the answer to that conundrum, eh?

• Haha