Collection Pinup RadiantEld collection [2024-02-16] [RadiantEld]

SkrerkS

<>-<>-<>-<>-<>
Sep 16, 2021
*Lots & lots hot of sauce*
Your post is the very definition of morning glory. Bless you my friend.

Although the lack of Kasumi is a downer I can live with until the next pizza delivery, the odd inclusion of that blue-skinned she-spider is a definite blight upon this gallery. Somebody pass me the bug spray.

Just kidding. Thanks again Bagley.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Bagley

Bagley

Jan 22, 2018
This image is missing from the archive
View attachment 2188353
pixiv id:76732199
Hmm, that's weird, it was included in one of the original archives I posted in June (Pool Beauties in the "RadiantEld Renders 2015-2019 (Mis-Ra)" archive) when I posted everything, those links are still live. I know that around 150 renders were removed when the archives were combined in the OP, I assumed because there were some renders that were very similar (different shadows, lighting etc), but maybe some others that weren't similar were dropped by mistake.

reupload 15 - 20 pls
The Racaty and Uploadhaven links still seem to be working. Also, the Mega links in my post are all working too if you want to grab the archives from there.

I've reported that the FilesFM and GoFile links are dead by the way.

Bagley

Jan 22, 2018
Happy new year fellow RadiantEld fans!

Here are the last of the 2022 renders and animations in one handy ZIP file:

There aren't many, as RadiantEld took the last 3 months off, so 8 animations and 2 renders in total. Renders first (Mila & Christie):

Mila Summer 100552729_p0.png
christie_ice_by_radianteld_dfci0v0.jpg

All 8 animations (featuring Momiji, Hitomi, Tina & Kasumi):
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The new year has brought him back, and he has released a couple of renders in the last few days (both will be included in the next archive).
Xmas Reindeers (Tina, Misaki & Tamaki):
Xmas Reindeers (Tina, Misaki & Tamaki).png
Just For Fun (Tina, Kasumi & Ayane):
Just For Fun (Tina, Kasumi & Ayane).jpg

Bagley

Jan 22, 2018
Well, it has been 3 months since the last update, so time for another one! It's just renders this time around, 26 in total including the "Xmas Reindeers" and "Just For Fun" renders from the previous post. If you aren't a fan of Kasumi (do Kasumi haters even exist?) then this is probably one to skip, as almost every render is her alone.

Here's the linky to the January to March 2023 archive (79.4MB):

...and if you don't fancy downloading the entire archive and just want to see the remaining pictures with Kasumi, here you go, in spoilers because there are 24 of 'em...

Oh, and RadiantEld's just published a new render. Think of it as taster for the next archive...

Kasumi Shower.jpg

Bagley

Jan 22, 2018
Well, it's time for the latest archive of renders from RadiantEld, covering everything from April to June. It's good news if you are not a fan of Kasumi, she's still here, but you've also got Mai, Kokoro, Ayane, Tina and, um, Tifa for some reason.

Linky:

And if you prefer the individual renders rather than downloading the archive, there are 28 of them:

Kasumi:
9 renders including 2 nude variations, and the 3rd render is downsized to 4K in the post due to the image size, but the 8K version is included in the archive...

Kasumi Yellow.jpg A Good Spot To Rest (Kasumi).jpg Kasumi Sitting in Japanese Room downsized to 4K.jpg Big Enough 1 (Kasumi).jpg
Big Enough 2 (Kasumi).jpg Kasumi Shower Foam.jpg Kasumi Shower.jpg Enjoy The Good Weather (Kasumi).jpg Kasumi Skinny Dipping.jpg

Mai - 5 renders:

Oh Mai.jpg Oh Mai (alt).jpg Mai(d).jpg Mai Light Blue Dress.jpg Missing You (Mai).jpg

Kokoro - 4 renders:

Kokoro 1 (Catsuit).jpg Kokoro 2 (Catsuit alt).jpg Kokoro 3.jpg Kokoro 4.jpg

Ayane - just the 1 solo render, and 1 with Kasumi and Mai:

Ayane Summer.jpg What Do You Think About Her (Ayane, Mai & Kasumi).jpg

Tina - 3 renders:

Tina China.jpg Tina.jpg Tina On The Phone.jpg

Tifa - 2 renders:

Tifa Cowgirl.jpg Tifa Solo.jpg

And finally, Tina & Tifa on vacation - 3 renders:

Tifa Tina Vacation 1.jpg Tifa Tina Vacation 2.jpg Tifa Tina Vacation 3.jpg

Not included in the archive as these renders were released earlier this month, but here are a couple of teasers for the next archive...

Mai Beach Shower.jpg Kasumi.jpg

Will we also see the return of animations? Who knows... :unsure:

ATRIXBLEY

Jul 24, 2020
I like his dao renderings, he's the best dao artist I know. I'm hoping for a release date of dao 7...by the way, are there no new updates?

Bagley

Jan 22, 2018
New images released from late July to December 2023:

View attachment 3332189 View attachment 3332192 View attachment 3332194
View attachment 3332195 View attachment 3332197 View attachment 3332198
View attachment 3332221 View attachment 3332227 View attachment 3332230

And here is the link to the rar file, enjoy :
Thanks Mookys, I've run out of reactions so can't give you a like at the moment. There were 4 others that RadiantEld released last July, apart from the 2 I previously posted, that haven't been included in the Mediafire archive:

Kasumi on the table...

On the Table 1 (Kasumi).jpg On the Table 2 (Kasumi).jpg On the Table 3 (Kasumi).jpg On the Table 4 (Kasumi).jpg

I meant to post the full July-December 2023 archive of 15 renders last month, but life got in the way, so here it is:

I've also reported it so that mirrors can be added to the first post.

Also, by way of an update, RadiantEld hasn't posted any new renders since December.