Collection Pinup RadiantEld collection [2024-02-16] [RadiantEld]

Irisviellin

Mar 21, 2022
Thanks. I thought I had most of RadiantEld's stuff when I posted that comment but I was (very) wrong! You shouldn't have to wait too much longer as I now have almost everything at the highest quality I could find, and I've even found some older renders that were not included in the original archive links in the OP. I just need to remove all of the lower file quality duplicates I've picked up along the way, add all of the latest renders and animations, and then split the folder up in to manageable archives. I think there is going to be something like 8GB of content once it's done (it's currently about 25GB somehow, yikes), so a single link won't cut it!

In the next couple of days I'll post everything that he has released since my last post (maybe excluding animation WIP's where final versions of the animations have been subsequently released), and then upload the archives after that.
Thank u so much,this community needs more people just like u!

Reactions: Bagley and SkrerkS

GuyInDogSuit

Aug 12, 2017
Don't worry, it'll be everything that I have, nude and non-nude variants. By duplicates I just meant that I had downloaded the same pictures from different sources, so will be scrapping the lower res renders/animations and including the full sized ones.

I agree about Momiji, she's indeed divine, naked or not. For me the healthy balance is also staring at the equally divine Nyotengu, oh, and Mai... and... err, now where was I? ;)

Nyotengu really, really, really does it for me. I mean, dayum.

Reactions: SkrerkS

Bagley

Jan 22, 2018
...you were gonna get to the succulent Kasumi, wondering whether her feisty half-sister Ayane wasn't an actual twin all along
Well, Kasumi and Ayane are up there, but were possibly not next in the list (ooh, mystery...) ;)

before moving on to procrastinating over who's the goddess to rule them all, lol.
The answer to that is below (sort of)...

Nyotengu really, really, really does it for me. I mean, dayum.
There definitely is something about her look and character. I'll let you in to a little secret, Nyo or Mai could have easily ended up as my avatar, both are also my faves along with Momiji, but I came across this test render of Mo from RadiantEld and loved it, so it's here for the moment at least, but Nyo might just make an appearance at some point!

Thank u so much,this community needs more people just like u!
You are more than welcome, and thank you for your kind words :)

Irisviellin

Mar 21, 2022
Well, Kasumi and Ayane are up there, but were possibly not next in the list (ooh, mystery...) ;)

The answer to that is below (sort of)...

There definitely is something about her look and character. I'll let you in to a little secret, Nyo or Mai could have easily ended up as my avatar, both are also my faves along with Momiji, but I came across this test render of Mo from RadiantEld and loved it, so it's here for the moment at least, but Nyo might just make an appearance at some point!

You are more than welcome, and thank you for your kind words :)
Would u mind to upload ur picture collection?
The links for the new pictures that OP posted are all invalid:cry:

Bagley

Jan 22, 2018
As mentioned in one of my earlier posts, here are the latest renders and animations, in spoilers to save space (because there are a lot), since my 17th November post.

First up, 24 renders...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4 Animations:
...and finally, this was released a few hours ago...

Would u mind to upload ur picture collection?
The links for the new pictures that OP posted are all invalid:cry:
Anyone have a working link for his blender picture collection? I'd very much appreciate it!
If you are willing to wait a little longer, and if real life doesn't cause me too many problems, I'll have the updated archive (2015-current) uploaded by next weekend. I'm still collating it but it looks likely to have maybe 1500+ renders plus animations, and will include everything above at higher quality, plus any renders he releases before the archive is finalised and uploaded. If you really can't wait a week or so I can give you a link to the old archive which was 670 renders but they were lower quality and it didn't include everything RadiantEld had posted up to 2020 (when that archive was created).

SkrerkS

<>-<>-<>-<>-<>
Sep 16, 2021
If you are willing to wait a little longer, and if real life doesn't cause me too many problems, I'll have the updated archive (2015-current) uploaded by next weekend.
Like I said before, take your time. Cataloguing hundreds of files is no small task.
Also, thank you for the appetizers. Prime boner fuel right there, buddy :sneaky:
Good luck!

Reactions: Bagley

Bagley

Jan 22, 2018
Just a quick update on the progress of the archive. Unfortunately real life did cause me problems after all and I got called in to do extra work shifts all week due to staff sickness, so today has been the first time in a week that I've had a break and some proper sleep (oh how I've missed sleep!) but I'm back to work again tomorrow so won't have a chance to continue updating the archive for a few days at least.

The updated archive is coming together though, but much slower than hoped because of the extra work shifts, so I'll get the updated archive out a bit later in the month (no firm ETA in case I get called back in for extra shifts again). The archive is possibly going to be 7 or 8 smaller (maybe 1GB) archives to make them more managable and easier to download.

Anyway, here's a little update on what RadiantEld has been cooking up since my last post...

Helena Zack Animation WIP tw.jpg

It's a WIP of a new Helena and Zack animation he is now working on. She won the vote ahead of Ayane, Tamaki and Kokoro. It's a shame that one of the others didn't win, but there you go!

Reactions: TakuXXX and SkrerkS

Irisviellin

Mar 21, 2022
Just a quick update on the progress of the archive. Unfortunately real life did cause me problems after all and I got called in to do extra work shifts all week due to staff sickness, so today has been the first time in a week that I've had a break and some proper sleep (oh how I've missed sleep!) but I'm back to work again tomorrow so won't have a chance to continue updating the archive for a few days at least.

The updated archive is coming together though, but much slower than hoped because of the extra work shifts, so I'll get the updated archive out a bit later in the month (no firm ETA in case I get called back in for extra shifts again). The archive is possibly going to be 7 or 8 smaller (maybe 1GB) archives to make them more managable and easier to download.

Anyway, here's a little update on what RadiantEld has been cooking up since my last post...

View attachment 1807978

It's a WIP of a new Helena and Zack animation he is now working on. She won the vote ahead of Ayane, Tamaki and Kokoro. It's a shame that one of the others didn't win, but there you go!
thank u so much!

Reactions: Bagley

Bagley

Jan 22, 2018

Hmm, how do I put this? Well, here goes...

Complete* 2015-2022 archive repack, replacement and update is here... finally!

(*Everything I could find across Pixiv, DeviantArt, Twitter and elsewhere, not including any WIP/test renders showing the Blender UI)

The archive now includes:
  • 1179 renders, at the highest quality available, from 2015 right up to May 2022 (he hasn't posted any new renders in June) over 11 uncompressed ZIP files totalling over 8GB
  • Replacement of most of the renders from the earlier archives with higher quality ones where available
  • A number of earlier renders that didn't appear in the previous 2018 and 2020 archives are now included
  • 20 animations totalling 175MB in 2 additional ZIP files (2021 and 2022), several with sound and in full HD
  • For consistency, renders are named using the Pixiv set titles where available
  • All renders and animations include the names of the female characters so that they can be easily searched
Archive links are in spoilers below:
A few things to note about the ZIPs:

The multiple 2015-2019 and 2020 ZIP archives are organised in alphabetical order based on the Pixiv set names.
This isn't one massive ZIP file that has been split and needs to be recombined to access the goodies, if you only want to download the renders from 2021 you can without needing to download every other ZIP.
None of the ZIP files are larger than 1GB.

Enjoy! :)

Bagley

Jan 22, 2018
Well, I thought my RadiantEld OCD would have disappeared after putting the last archive update together but I was wrong :oops:

Here's the archive update for June and July:

RadiantEld took most of June off, so there are 11 renders, and no animations unfortunately (the Helena and Zack animation was scrapped due to some technical issues)

(rf96, not sure if you want to bother adding the archive to the OP, but copying you in just in case. There sadly aren't any renders of your waifu Nyo though!)

For anyone who doesn't want the bother of downloading and just wants to look at the pretty pictures, here you go (in spoilers, because reasons):

... which is a not so subtle hint for the next animation, which should appear in the next week or so according to RadiantEld. Here's a 3 second WIP animation...

Until next time, toodles!