Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
MrFriendly " Trigger Warning for those who are not into NTR: As of the second update the only sexual content involves a character that some may consider to be an NTR situation "

can you further explain this? I was going to download the game... now I'm not sure I want to.
Is that girl related to the mc or the mc have feelings for her?

galora

Cute as a button
Donor
Oct 15, 2019
lmao i have already more than 3 Terabytes in games....(since i play lots of japan vns) :p
90GB... Oh child stay innocent. View attachment 689592
lmao i have already more than 3 Terabytes in games....(since i play lots of japan vns) :p
View attachment 689605
You don't want to know about my desktop, that is my folder of pride[shame] on my laptop :HideThePain:. Though if that is all f95 glory I tip my hat!
I threw my innocence out of the window when I joined this site instead of relying on playforceone...

You are making me feel much better about my hoarding I thank you
Yeah I have too many space occupied on hard drive by this games ;)
View attachment 689691

Hahah this turned into a who has the largest collection a bit too fast.. sorry about that xD
What a weird thing to feel inadequate about, well I'll free up a couple HDDs and download every game I ever played and I'll come back to you... Only gamer at my place so latency drop and packet loss shouldn't bother...
Damn I finally have a better reason to build a backup server than just backing up uni stuff.

Englen

Mar 17, 2019
I'm confused now. Why would some consider it NTR then? Do you see her fuck someone else too?
Yes the first time you see her she is having sex with a guy who you have a conversation with and you're asked if you want to join in on the fun.

I dont personally consider it NTR since it by definition isnt, but some people on here consider everything where a female character has sex with anyone but the MC to be NTR whether they are an LI or not.

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
Yes the first time you see her she is having sex with a guy who you have a conversation with and you're asked if you want to join in on the fun.

I dont personally consider it NTR since it by definition isnt, but some people on here consider everything where a female character has sex with anyone but the MC to be NTR whether they are an LI or not.
Ok, got it. If it's what you described it's definitely not NTR, but to be honest I don't like watching other guys banging girls that are later "forced" on you, even if they are considered just fuck toys or something like that. Anyway, thanks for the response. I'll give it a try myself because it seems interesting, and I'll see how big of a turn off that scene is.

galora

Cute as a button
Donor
Oct 15, 2019
Red Rocket, left some stuff out of the review that shouldn't be there but mostly I want to address the NTR debate... is it really NTR if you don't know the character I mean she starts out as some random slut. I enjoyed the scene maybe add a sharing warning though I don't see the point since the player doesn't have any emotional attachement to the character.

Also I don't mind the dev coming to talk to us but the thing with the comments (i mean maybe 1 for fun but not out of spite, don't let it get to you and move on till the game can stand on it's own), make us able to skip it or leave it out... Don't want to read people criticising a game while I'm playing it...

I really like the game and again I really really hope she's just adopted for Patreons sake! :BootyTime:

Good luck

Reactions: Burgh917

Burgh917

Dec 20, 2019
Love the game so far, especially the parents getting theirs. Not crazy about the man bun tho, nitpicking I know just old school mentality I guess. Keep up the good work. (y)

Reactions: gen1

Kitchentable

Aug 13, 2018
That's a nice little game/VN you got going there RedRocket.

Story's interesting so far and seems promising. Really looking forward to seeing where it goes.

The char models look great and the render quality is really really good too.
Quite impressive for your first go at this! Quite impressive.

I have to agree with Rob too. That girl really deserves some more screen time.

Also like the slight tongue in cheek vibe the game got. At least it seems that way for me.

P.S. Is the moniker Red Rocket a South Park reference?

D

Deleted member 2282431

Love the game! Hoping for some adopted daughter love in the future :love:

I didn't even read the comments, I was to busy looking at the narrator and clicking through :p

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
That was better than I expexted. It's one of the few times I saw flashbacks that were actually interesting, especially when it comes to Roxana's past, and not just annoying fillers. I'm also curious to see what type of work will the MC have to do for Bob and what really is Zaida's deal. Talking about Zaida, the only thing I didn't like was that forced scene with her in the hospital and I hope it won't be a recurring theme in the game. When a character is introduced the way she was, I instantly lose any interest in her and hope to be able to avoid her. Nothing wrong with her as a character and I get that the dev wants to have at least one sex scene in every update. It's just a matter of personal preference.

Reactions: gen1 and Valeck

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
Because guy who left review is an asshole,
I know the guy personally and he is not an asshole, he is a nice guy that will change the review, so edit that post because you are letting your hot head not think for a second, the guy may have thought that she was a LI and that is why he said that...if she is not a Love interest like you had explained now... he will change that for sure, have in mind that in this website some devs are not clear about the content they are gonna make and some people warn others (sometimes wrong like in this case) of content that some people like me or others may not like.
I usually ask the devs in pm or here in the forum instead of doing so in a review, unless it is pretty clear that she is LI and the dev did not warn the players.
Good luck with the game :)

4.70 star(s) 57 Votes