polipi

Jun 2, 2019
I nearly never post / write, but this game compelled me.

Early days, could use improvements here and there but clearly has the potential to be amazing.

Keep it up you're doing great.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

LazyPanda

May 9, 2017
This VN is truly catchy, I can't believe this is your first time working with a 3d software, you managed to pack quite some details into it!
That's impressive and renders are pretty clean, no poking out, decent lighting, etc...
You deserve every drop of support you can get. I hope one day you manage to upgrade your rendering rig, it seems the only thing that holds you back is the rig.

Soul_less327

Dec 24, 2019
I'm seeing a lot of conflicting info about this game as far as ntr. So, yes female characters cheat on the MC and fuck other dudes, but it's not ntr because they are not love interests? Do we need to define love interest now? Jesus this is getting complicated. Does the female character have to have an ending to be a love interest? Do they have to be in a committed, exclusive relationship?

The MC's wife cheats on him and gets pregnant, even if it happens off screen. Is she not a love interest? She was his wife. Will she ever show up in the game again? Will we have a chance to fuck her again? If yes, wouldn't that also make her a love interest?

We are forced to watch the demon chick fuck another dude before we are forced to watch her fuck the MC. Doesn't fucking the MC make her a love interest?

Obviously the dev would say 'no'.

Let me ask you this. For those of you who have played The Visit, which I'm assuming is most of you:
Would you consider it ntr if there was an unavoidable scene where Juri the cop gets fucked by another dude?
Would you consider it ntr if Rosa tells the MC she is pregnant with another dude's baby?

The MC isn't in a relationship with either of these women and Rosa's cheating occurred off screen.

Is this not ntr? Are they not still considered 'love interests'?

Maybe for the sake of simplicity, we should just ask if any female characters are fucking any dude who isn't the MC on or off screen? If the answer is yes, slap an ntr tag on there because regardless of which of the 20 different ways you might define ntr, someone is going to get pissed about it.

BTW, I'm not trying to start shit with the dev and I'd rather not end up as a featured comment. I'm not even saying this game necessarily has ntr in it. It just seems like having to define both 'what is ntr' and now 'what is a love interest' for every game on this site is getting ridiculous. Can we just go with the least complicated version of the definition and tag the game accordingly?

fedorov51

Jan 27, 2019
Just finished chapter 2 and the ending of the update is funny and too bad we didn't have control of the MC punishing the poor developer LOL!!!!!!!!! Overall I can't wait to see what Ch 3 have in for us and keep up the good work as well :D

Zaida is something I tell you MEOW MEOW LOL

D

Deleted member 2282431

Quick & Dirty Fan Sig.

RainyDay.png

Last edited by a moderator:

BarbarrossaNA

Sep 10, 2019
Looking good so far.. easy, breezy.. cheezy and fun. Good renders good dialog.. Relatively short but oozing with potential. Looking forward to more of the same.. without getting shot. Two thumbs up!

edit addition. Personally I don't see NTR.. if the first thing is background information and the second thing is getting invited by somebody(a devilish entity) already 'doing' something it's kinda hard to sell it as cockblocking.. so to speak. Just my thoughts.

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
I thought it was great how he handled his cheating whore of a wife. I'm sure we'll see her and whoever she was cheating with later on in the story. Finally a story where the MC isn't a sniveling wimp when it comes to a cheating spouse.
As for the rest of the story, I would recommend not dragging out what his mission for hell will be; plus he's a lawyer, so you know (hope) he's already evil, and without morals.
Though some worry comes with the dialog with his adopted daughter and her friend...I really hope we don't have to go with the inner turmoil trope of morality and PC thoughts. He's working for Hell dammit :devilish: :devilish: :devilish:
All in all, I'm looking forward to see how this unfolds!

Reactions: gen1

Rufluszs

Nov 14, 2018
This is one of the few games that managed to captivate me from the beginning, mainly in the way of developing the story behind the flashbacks. Not everyone can create a game that could have a story that attracts as much as sex scenes, or that the story ends up attracting more than sex itself. With just two updates I can say that if you can continue at this pace, you can end up creating a game with a great story and a great amount of sexual content.

Grohal

Jul 27, 2019
I just found another (of not that many games here) one I will follow closely. I like the story so far and the humor (mostly). The characters are interesting and well written so far. Keep up the good work.

Regis NEX

Feb 19, 2019
I have to say there's been a few games I've fallen in love with.. And this game is surely that.

Even the first release it was already promising. The comedy is briliant, choices are good and spot on what i was looking for. Even the interludes are a nice read, but damn, these are only the 2 episodes?! Looking forward to this game for sure, i really hope it becomes a great contender to other games.

I love Violet and that Demon guy, their humour is.... My cup of tea lol.

Nothing but great hopes for this game!! Keep it up red rocket, and don't fall astray!

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
the humor is awesome in this game i cant get enough of it and cant wait for next release. i do have a question though on the path where MC avoids sex with the demon girl. a sex(blowjob) scene is forced with her later on. but on the route where you do have sex with her it doesnt show up. is this how its supposed to be or is it a coding error?

Madridfan

Feb 10, 2018
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Dev,you are awesome! This end screene with "you" is so funny! xD
But you did great work,really good and nice renders,i liked it!!!But I hope we will get a bit less of timeshifiting and a bit more choices and actions!! Keep it up! ;)

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
What do you mean "it doesnt show up"? You dont get any sex scene? The sex scene in episode two changes depending on the choice in episode one. I did 3 different sex scenes in episode 2.
i think i only got the blowjob one.

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
As i said before, you can get 3 different sex scenes. If you choose to do anal in episode 1 (with Zaida), you will get anal scene in episode 2 and etc.
alright so i decided to check the scenes again and i guess the game bugged on me the first time i played it cause on one playthough when i chose to have sex with Zaida it didnt activate any scenes with her at night. but when i replayed it i got the vaginal scene. then other two anal for 2nd anal sex and blowjob if you refused her. but yeah they're all there(y)

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
So will the ex-wife return? Since she is in the banner.
She might, but that seems more a possible revenge path from MC as a being stolen from you and turned into a slut by others like would be in NTR genre.

4.70 star(s) 57 Votes