Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Damn the whole story with the daughter I wasn't expecting that it was tough I hate seeing violence towards kids I definitely connected with the MC over how that was dealt with. I'm just wondering if Zadia will ever heal her as she did with the MC.

MLBnoob

Mar 13, 2019
She might, but that seems more a possible revenge path from MC as a being stolen from you and turned into a slut by others like would be in NTR genre.
Depending on what happens next, she could just be pregnant with MC's child. MC should've DNA tested the child but it would be a different story.

Reactions: Mormont

SplashCC

Aug 8, 2017
I usually don't like when devs break the fourth wall (even though your interludes are funny), BUT your story makes up for it because it has the comedy AND the drama AND the soul (nice characters). So as your fifth patron, if I may say, I'd hope you focus your efforts there, cause I have a feeling that that's the thing that will get you the traction to keep going.

Reactions: VOYEUR

FreshRevenge

Oct 17, 2019
Okay can I make a suggestion. Work on lighting. The scene with the cat and the scene with the girl in the hospital is hard to see. You don't need to make it so dark that you can't tell who is in the scene.

Other than that it was a good update. I mean you can't even make out where the nose is on the cat
Base Profile Screenshot 2020.06.11 - 16.20.14.49.png

Last edited:
Reactions: notBatman747

Zamu77

Feb 13, 2018
Loooool !!
My cat looks just like Peach :p
I'm definitely going to be dreaming about Zaina now, hehe.

SilverSoul83

Aug 11, 2018
Entertaining and original history, with a little humor :) (can we spank the dev in ep 3 again? xD)
Models are nice, good renders.
Keep up the good work and best wishes Dev Red Rocket. See you in ep.3

Reactions: TundraLupus

gtz-god

Jan 4, 2019
it a good game but both of this ep only make one 70% of one ep for many of us fan but the writing good and the story coming together nicely and i want to protect the girl because of her past

gen1

Mar 11, 2017
Glad I played the game the humor was legit funny especially the bully scene. Plus you made me really like both the mc and his daughter in just a few scenes. Seeing her for the first time in a wheel chair and how everything went down was really interesting to watch. Especially how the MC reacted to all that and protected her made hook on the story. Cant wait to see what happen next.

Bip

Donor
May 4, 2017
Haven't really played it yet, but the bit at the beginning cracked me up. Right at the start the dev gives a warning that English is not his native language and then puts this up:

1.jpg

2.jpg

:ROFLMAO:, I hope the rest of the game is as funny.
I tested it just for that :ROFLMAO:

And I can only agree with Marcus, Red Rocket deserve a good spank. It's way to short! :devilish:
It's much too early to have an idea about the solidity of the script, especially with an incompetent author who has to take 1 hour for the slightest rendering :p Besides, I get the feeling he spends a lot of time here... Not sure how much it helps to be productive :rolleyes:

So, since I don't want him to rest on his laurels, I'll shut up for now and take advantage of a moment of inattention to slip into the middle of the thread that I had fun with from beginning to end.

Anyway, so far I love it (the game, not the lazy author!). It's refreshing, funny and the girls are (very very) nice without being brainless bimbos.

It's just the top of Zaida's forehead that shocks me a little. The tone difference is obvious. Has she been tricked with sunscreen?

Sep 24, 2019
gotta be honest, not really a big fan of paranormal. but to my surprise, i actually enjoy this game. yes, it is short right now, but i can see this game has alot of potential. i definitely recommend it. the humor is good, the story seems good so far, and the paranormal isn't over the top or goofy, like in other games. I'm definitely becoming a patreon. I cant wait to see where this game goes.

Belzeebub$

Dare To Do
Game Developer
May 18, 2020
It is a good game. Keep up the good work. I know it takes time for development. As your game is in primary stages, everyone should be patient instead of throwing dirt and criticise. Your idea of posting the questions is very unique. It inspired me to post a comment for the first time in f95zone site (not to gain attention though) but to show you that I am very much happy and impresed with your work. Improvements come with experience and time. Just keep on developing. Best of luck....

Reactions: Burgh917

Faptime

Mar 25, 2018
Quick question: Will we be able to sex up the cutie blonde while she's still in the wheelchair, or will we have to wait until she's healed? Because I'd love it if MC could show her he wants her, wheelchair or not, and waiting for her to be healed gives off the impression that MC wasn't interested until she became "normal" again.

Gainsbarre

Aug 25, 2019
Quick question: Will we be able to sex up the cutie blonde while she's still in the wheelchair, or will we have to wait until she's healed? Because I'd love it if MC could show her he wants her, wheelchair or not, and waiting for her to be healed gives off the impression that MC wasn't interested until she became "normal" again.
Actually I don't think she'll heal. You can't heal from spinal cord injury.

Reactions: Repuci

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
Actually I don't think she'll heal. You can't heal from spinal cord injury.
Zaida (who is some kind of demon) healed the MC's bullet wound, after he came back from the underworld, where he made a deal with the devil or whatever Bob is supposed to be... This is story with fantasy/paranormal elements (if not heavily based on them), so I don't think it would be difficult for the dev to find a way to make her walk again if that's the plan.

Specter2470

Aug 12, 2019
The irony of the first scene with the wife really struck home for me as a very similar situation happened a few years ago. Was dating a girl for 3 months when she suddenly said "I'm 3 weeks pregnant! Aren't you happy?"
Bitch, I had a vasectomy 15 years ago. GTFO!

4.70 star(s) 57 Votes