• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Faptime

Mar 25, 2018
Actually I don't think she'll heal. You can't heal from spinal cord injury.
Zaida had sex with the MC and all of a sudden his bullet wounds disappeared, leaving him to joke about being Wolverine. Bet your ass he's going to make healing his "daughter" one of the conditions of working for Bob. If we've seen about MC so far, it's that he'd do anything for his little girl.

Gainsbarre

Aug 25, 2019
Zaida (who is some kind of demon) healed the MC's bullet wound, after he came back from the underworld, where he made a deal with the devil or whatever Bob is supposed to be... This is story with fantasy/paranormal elements (if not heavily based on them), so I don't think it would be difficult for the dev to find a way to make her walk again if that's the plan.
Zaida had sex with the MC and all of a sudden his bullet wounds disappeared, leaving him to joke about being Wolverine. Bet your ass he's going to make healing his "daughter" one of the conditions of working for Bob. If we've seen about MC so far, it's that he'd do anything for his little girl.
Yes of course, I understood all the paranormal elements of the game.
However, it would be so "cliché" to include this kind of element into the story... Many books, movies or stories have disabled person who can walk again. It's not so easy in real life. It's better to accept it and live with it.

As a paraplegic person myself, I'm so bored to see handicapped person magically "healing" from a spinal cord injury...

Reactions: TundraLupus

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
However, it would be so "cliché" to include this kind of element into the story... Many books, movies or stories have disabled person who can walk again. It's not so easy in real life. It's better to accept it and live with it.

As a paraplegic person myself, I'm so bored to see handicapped person magically "healing" from a spinal cord injury...
It depends on the context. If it's something like, "I'll make your daughter walk again just because I can", then I'll have to agree with you, but it can be used as an incentive for the MC if he has to do some... let's say unpleasant work for Bob, that he wouldn't otherwise agree to do, even if his life depends on it. He seems to care more about Roxana than himself anyway. Of course she can stay on the wheelchair for the rest of the game. It won't make much difference to me, as long as her character has a happy ending. I'm just saying that you can't rule anything out in a game with this type of content, just because it doesn't make sense in real life. Zaida spend most of the second episode as a cat, so she can even grow wings and start flying for all we know...

Reactions: HansDampf788

Faptime

Mar 25, 2018

As I suggested in my first post, if she stays in the wheelchair and is still a valid LI, I will be happy. It's not something I've seen in games before, so to explore that would be interesting.

Reactions: Orlox and eddie987

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
About the happy ending... The game has 4 endings planned, 1 bad, 1 good and 2 neutral (perhaps someone will find them bad too). And, unlike other games, in my game ALL key characters might die (including the main character). But it's still a long way to go, i plan to make around 10 episodes. I don't want, as many other developers to stretch their game for many years. I'd like to finish this story next year, and then start a new one.
I think that's a good idea. I don't even know how many games had a good start, but then the updates became less and less frequent until they were eventually abandonded or "revamped", because the devs run out of ideas. About the possible deaths and the different endings, as long as everything is based on the choices you make throughout the game, I don't see anything wrong with that. Unless we are talking about a "Acting Lessons" type of situation, which would probably suck...

Reactions: HansDampf788

HansDampf788

Dec 31, 2018
I like what is in the game so far (not a fan of the sharing). The model of the ex was what made try the game to bad she is already gone.

About the happy ending... The game has 4 endings planned, 1 bad, 1 good and 2 neutral (perhaps someone will find them bad too). And, unlike other games, in my game ALL key characters might die (including the main character)
No, no, no. I played "Acting Lessons," and it's not gonna happen in my game. The characters only might die depending on your choices.
Now i'm not sure if its worth to stay around for the game, maybe wait until its complete to see what happend.
(never played Acting Lessons and never will because of what happend)

Reactions: Valeck

putzseila

Dec 11, 2017
Although many complain about the little content I know how difficult and laborious it is to create a game and because it is your 1st project it is an excellent work.
Beautiful models and a very interesting storyline. At certain moments I started to laugh at characters like Doc. (congratulations)
I don't know if you were influenced by Deadpool's comics, but you remember a lot when he breaks through the 4th wall and interacts with the public between the chapters. :LOL: It's very rare to see that in games.

I'm going to follow your project very closely.
Good luck with that.(y)

Reactions: SilenceHill

despot444

Mar 10, 2018
This shit is so good, it's sad and funny at the same time. Fuck that parents. I hate abusive assholes. Must protect Roxanne. Also thank YOU for creating very good attitude towards cheating girlfriend. I would immediately shut game down, if he would accept otherwise. There is a couple in A Mother's Love which I despise and hate them kinda because of that.
Game is short, like everyone else said but when game is too long then you need to fill them with empty jokes,stories and bunch of garbage. If content is good, I'm fine with shortness.

Sweet.PNG

Can I (mc) take you as wife? I love redheads.

• Red Heart
Reactions: galora

ianpac

Oct 31, 2018
Loving the game!! Loving the characters and Roxanne's backstory. The cat stuff was pretty funny also. Cant wait for more!!

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Hey, Red Rocket ... I am the public!
available to the public
Like ... what is the Changelog for this update?
What does any unsuspecting player have to look for as MC in your game?
Any road map as to where to go and what to do?

Let us make some sort of discussion on what there is in here.

Please look at the tags and see if any need adding or deletion.

Reactions: vgyew
Mar 28, 2018
Actually I don't think she'll heal. You can't heal from spinal cord injury.
Hate to burst your bubble, but for about a decade now patients can recover from sever spinal injuries, for example by inserting electro-spun nano-scaffolds into the damaged area. But not to digress, this fact may have nothing to do with the story-line ...

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
3 Episodes. Around 1k renders.
I don't doubt there's a lot of very good renders already in the game, but I'm sure they could be compressed to reduce their size without losing too much quality. BaDIK for example is now at about 10,000 total renders and hundreds of animations, yet it's total size is around 8 GB. Its latest update patch for v0.5 included over 2,500 renders and 157 animatons, yet it weighed just 2.1 GB.
Your game now stands at 2.4 GB with 1K renders. This will be unsustainable as the game gets bigger.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
Thanks for using my review Red Rocket ..i'm so special..also..EWWWW...i spanked a dude...fml :( great game..love it...hope other's catch on and show it the love it deserves.

4.70 star(s) 57 Votes