Soul_less327

Dec 24, 2019
I don't see it as NTR since it's not something that caused jealousy to the MC, but I'm greedy and I don't like sharing (unfortunately there's not a tag for sharing, the closest thing is swinging or group sex like we have here) or getting sloppy seconds. If it wasn't that hospital scene, it wouldn't have bothered me that much. In this update we got an option to tell her to fuck off (as to avoid a sex scene with her, not in general) and I highly appreciated it.
Having a choice is nice but I'd rather have a choice to avoid the sharing as opposed to having to avoid the character all together. It would be different if Zaida was a side character, I don't mind sharing scenes that much if the character isn't a main love interest, but it seems like she is going to develop into a main character.

I don't even really mind ntr in games as long as there is a choice. I usually have a 'canon' non-ntr playthrough and a 'non-canon' ntr playthrough so I can see and or fap to all of the scenes. The only thing I really don't like at all is when the MC is just humiliated the entire time. I don't mind when the ntr is in the game to cause jealousy or if it is just a kink between the MC and his love interest. However, if the ntr is just about the MC losing his girl because he is inadequate or something, I'd just rather play as the guy who gets the girl.

I'm getting off track.

I didn't realize there wasn't a sharing tag. That seems like a big enough distinction to warrant having it added to the list. It's not ntr and it's not cheating.

Anyway, I'll come back to this game in a week or so when Red Rocket makes the changes to the scenes. I really enjoy pretty much everything else about the game. I'm definitely looking forward to how the plot will develop and the models are gorgeous. Honestly, I'm not even that upset about the sharing scene. Maybe I would just rather it be the MC's choice to share? I don't know.

It's still a really good game.

Soul_less327

Dec 24, 2019
It saddens me seeing a dev having to change a character just because some people can't accept that said character would fuck other people, only in one instance you don't have a choice in fucking her or not, and if you guys were complaining about that I would understand, but the rest I really don't.
I think that forcing the character on the MC was part of it, but I'm also not a fan of having a fetish that is known to be divisive forced on the player without warning. I'm also not a fan of having to avoid the character entirely just to avoid that fetish. I think some kinks should always be optional, especially when they are as divisive as ntr or sharing. I would feel the same about the snuff or scat fetish. It's nothing against the game or Red Rocket, it's just my opinion.

And while I would agree that I'm against a dev changing the entire story to suite a few angry fans, changing a scene or two isn't really out of the norm even on this site. At the very least giving the player options tends to help. No one is asking for completely different paths or anything, just a few more choices.

I just want to add that I am aware that I have no idea how much work goes into these games and asking for 'a few more choices' is probably a much bigger deal that it sounds like. I'm just expressing what I would like to see happen in what I hope is a respectful manner.

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
I think that forcing the character on the MC was part of it, but I'm also not a fan of having a fetish that is known to be divisive forced on the player without warning. I'm also not a fan of having to avoid the character entirely just to avoid that fetish. I think some kinks should always be optional, especially when they are as divisive as ntr or sharing. I would feel the same about the snuff or scat fetish. It's nothing against the game or Red Rocket, it's just my opinion.

And while I would agree that I'm against a dev changing the entire story to suite a few angry fans, changing a scene or two isn't really out of the norm even on this site. At the very least giving the player options tends to help. No one is asking for completely different paths or anything, just a few more choices.

I just want to add that I am aware that I have no idea how much work goes into these games and asking for 'a few more choices' is probably a much bigger deal that it sounds like. I'm just expressing what I would like to see happen in what I hope is a respectful manner.
I read your previous response, but as I said, if your problem is with the "fetish", then avoiding said character, whom should have its own "personality", is the most logical step, otherwise, any scene that is changed, besides being a lot of work, also demands a "personality" change for the character, if she would suck Bob, she should suck Bob, if you don't want to join, don't, after if you don't want to "punish" her, don't either, the only scene that really would be a problem is where the player agency is taken away, but that one made sense in the context of the story so I don't complain.

I'm just the type that prefers to let the artist decide what the NPC will do, I just really get bothered when player agency is taken away or is something dealing with the MC/PC

Also, sorry if I sound angry, it is not meant too, I'm just bad at communicating through text.

Soul_less327

Dec 24, 2019
I read your previous response, but as I said, if your problem is with the "fetish", then avoiding said character, whom should have its own "personality", is the most logical step, otherwise, any scene that is changed, besides being a lot of work, also demands a "personality" change for the character, if she would suck Bob, she should suck Bob, if you don't want to join, don't, after if you don't want to "punish" her, don't either, the only scene that really would be a problem is where the player agency is taken away, but that one made sense in the context of the story so I don't complain.

I'm just the type that prefers to let the artist decide what the NPC will do, I just really get bothered when player agency is taken away or is something dealing with the MC/PC

Also, sorry if I sound angry, it is not meant too, I'm just bad at communicating through text.
I definitely see your point. I just selfishly don't like having to miss out on an entire game's worth of content for a character because I can't get passed one early scene. Admittedly, this is probably more of an issue with me than with the game. The weird thing is I only have issues with the sharing or cheating stuff when it's in a game like this where the MC refers to himself as 'I' or 'me' the whole time. When I'm reading a third person perspective erotic story or playing as a female character, I don't have an issue with it. Maybe because it feels more personal when I'm playing as a male MC instead or reading or watching someone else as the main protagonist?

At the same time, I completely agree with you about not liking the idea that the character has to change her personality completely. On the other hand, just because she would suck Bob's cock in the past doesn't mean she has to do it in front of the MC the first time they meet and her 'deciding' not to suck Bob off doesn't necessarily mean her personality has changed. I don't know. I see both sides of this discussion, I guess.

Also you don't sound angry, but I get coming across wrong through text. I tend to throw in a lot of 'fucks' and 'shits' and people think I'm ranting. I just have the mouth of a sailor.

Soul_less327

Dec 24, 2019
Don't worry, the character will stay the same. I've already figured out a way to write it so that everyone is happy... or almost everyone.
Looking forward to seeing how you change the scenes. Also, I'm really not trying to be a dick about those scenes. I do like your game. If you've read my previous posts, I hope you see the compliments in there as well as the criticisms. Also, just know that I wouldn't be discussing it if I didn't like your game to begin with. If it sucked, I wouldn't care enough about it to be upset with a few scenes.

Anyway, thank you for the work you put into the game. The models are fucking gorgeous.

Reactions: Osamabeenfappin

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
I definitely see your point. I just selfishly don't like having to miss out on an entire game's worth of content for a character because I can't get passed one early scene. Admittedly, this is probably more of an issue with me than with the game. The weird thing is I only have issues with the sharing or cheating stuff when it's in a game like this where the MC refers to himself as 'I' or 'me' the whole time. When I'm reading a third person perspective erotic story or playing as a female character, I don't have an issue with it. Maybe because it feels more personal when I'm playing as a male MC instead or reading or watching someone else as the main protagonist?

At the same time, I completely agree with you about not liking the idea that the character has to change her personality completely. On the other hand, just because she would suck Bob's cock in the past doesn't mean she has to do it in front of the MC the first time they meet and her 'deciding' not to suck Bob off doesn't necessarily mean her personality has changed. I don't know. I see both sides of this discussion, I guess.

Also you don't sound angry, but I get coming across wrong through text. I tend to throw in a lot of 'fucks' and 'shits' and people think I'm ranting. I just have the mouth of a sailor.
I got you, also, you come across Level headed witch is rare in this discussion, so thanks for that, I get where you are coming from, for me is more that I tried to make this, and other types of games before, so I take a little personality.

Reactions: Soul_less327

ArturiousDesign

Engaged Member
Jan 31, 2019
Don't worry, the character will stay the same. I've already figured out a way to write it so that everyone is happy... or almost everyone.
I say don't change your creative vision to suit close minded individuals that are probably not paying your Patreon. I personally had no problem with anything in the game so far and am thoroughly enjoying it.

Draon79

Oct 28, 2018
Red Rocket love it so far, renders are nice, story is pretty good and it is engaging, having a Very Heavy option for punishment is SUPER NICE so Thank You for that on behalf of us closet sadists :devilish:. Hopefully when the government gives me my goddamn money i can throw you some support.

To all the ones complaining about short updates there are 2 options really, Good renders but short update and snowy/grainy shit renders and longer updates... easy enough choice... if you want snowy/grainy pictures go to Canada or the beach :cool: we want good renders to fap fap to, can I get an AMEN?!

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
this whole ntr argument has gotten old and its in pretty much every game thread. In some games I like it and others I don't....the ones I don't I simply don't play or atleast avoid the ntr when possible....doesn't get any easier than that. When you start forcing a dev to change his game...I'm sure it can make some devs lose interest in their own game.
SHit...even when there is a guy fucking HIS own wife...ppl still whine about ntr.

khahan

Jun 21, 2018
Great. Thanks for using a song title as the game title. Now I have the Carpenters stuck in my head.

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Very short but promising episode (for me at least). As much as I liked the heartwarming relationship with the daughter and good vibes going around the first 2 episodes, male dom is my favorite fetish. Great to see that we might get some hardcore scenes going forward.

Reactions: ArturiousDesign

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
I just got done playing Episode 1, and I have to ask, what the fuck?
The way this game is tagged, I did not expect for the 1st sex scene to be with your cheating whore of an ex.
Then we have the Second Sex Scene.... it sharing a Love Interest with a demon.... Come the fuck on!

Like seriously, this game was not tagged with cheating or NTR, why the fuck would you include this kind of thing?
The renders are gorgeous but those parts of the story is a huge fucking turn off.

If the Dev wants any feed back, for the love of the Gods, Please give people a route where as the MC, you don't share any Love Interests with any other men.
And don't just keep it off screen, make it so it never fucking happens because the way it is right now, I want nothing to do with Zadia, No one wants sloppy seconds!

Please, your game is engaging so far, and the renders are gorgeous, I really want to like the game, but I do not share with other men and I don't want their sloppy seconds. That's a hard limit for me. Please give us a way to avoid shit like this without having to completely ignore an entire fucking character.
"Waaah~ my peepee got soft cus I don't like something in the game. You should remake the game to fit my sensitive tastes. Make sure you rewrite the characters and plot so it doesn't even happen off screen."

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
"Waaah~ my peepee got soft cus I don't like something in the game. You should remake the game to fit my sensitive tastes. Make sure you rewrite the characters and plot so it doesn't even happen off screen."
Sigh, some people complained that basically a main character became a turnoff to them sexually because of a choice of the dev. Dev does want her to be liked and she is likely pretty important for future development and sex scenes in the game. Dev waited a bit to see if was real issue for many he would like to play game or not, but it seems it was. Dev decides to rework scene so it likely will put off less people.

It is the devs decision, that he wants to change that because he underestimated the reaction and how many people it stops from wanting to interact with that character. That is his freedom, to change his mind if a scene has a different impact as he wished/intended it had. Instead of being hot, a bonerkiller for many.

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
1. I'm not the only one to mention the lack of proper tagging,
2. The Dev said she/he/they were going to rewrite a part of the game already.
3. I'm not the only one to mention if sharing part of the game was getting the rewrite then please don't make it a "Its still happening, you just don't have to see it now" thing.

Ultimately its my just opinion man, the Dev can take it or throw it out with the bath water. You can disagree with me, that's fine, its a personal preference, I don't like sharing, that's okay, but if you just want to troll then you can kindly be on the ignore.

4.70 star(s) 57 Votes