TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
I just hope that by pandering to some of you guys Red rocket doesn't:
1) Get burned out
2) Loses interest in the game
3) Have to give up on their original vision and or story
4) Loses interest in interacting with us here.
Edit: Let me just say, I don't mind people giving their opinions, I do that too, but give alternatives, and learn to compromise, like accept that it might have happened off-screen, also, don't demand, that is shitty, but I don't know, my MO is to give my opinion and if the game changes, cool, otherwise I either don't play, or get past my own issues if the story is good enough, I also don't like NTR by the way, but that in no way in hell was NTR.

Last edited:
Reactions: Anus Mundi

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
I just hope that by pandering to some of you guys Red rocket doesn't:
1) Get burned out
2) Loses interest in the game
3) Have to give up on their original vision and or story
4) Loses interest in interacting with us here.
Edit: Let me just say, I don't mind people giving their opinions, I do that too, but give alternatives, and learn to compromise, like accept that it might have happened off-screen, also, don't demand that is shitty, but I don't know, my MO is to give my opinion and if the game changes, cool, otherwise I either don't play, or get past my own issues if the story is good enough, I also don't like NTR by the way, but that in no way in hell was that.
Dude, really now, how can a random bj that adds absolutely nothing to the story be the dev's "vision"? What would change in the story if you didn't have to watch Zaida sucking Bob's cock? You would think "Oh, a what a cute demon, I'm sure she's pure and innocent"?

I don't know what's going on with the dev's PMs, but here I didn't see anyone demanding anything. People have different tastes so there will always be at least someone complaining about something in every game and that's completely normal. It's more likely to comment on something you don't like than something you like. (For me it was the fact that you couldn't avoid the scene in the hospital) That's not something new and it's not going to change. It's up to the creator to take any complains/critique under consideration or ignore them.

Personally, since in this chapter you get the option to tell Zaida to fuck off when she wants sex, I wouldn't even bother commenting in that scene with Bob, if the dev hadn't put the usual annoying argument about people wanting every woman to be a virgin, in the "reading your comments" or whatever it's called, section between the chapters. Does the assistant look like a nun? No! Did anyone complain that she's coming off too slutty? No! That's because we didn't have to watch her sucking any random dicks. Like I said before, as long as I can avoid any sexual interactions with Zaida, I don't really care whose dick she's sucking on or off screen, but apparently the dev wants her to be... desirable I guess? So they can either make whatever turn people off avoidable or accept that not everyone will like her. What other options are there, magically change people's tastes?

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
Dude, really now, how can a random bj that adds absolutely nothing to the story be the dev's "vision"? What would change in the story if you didn't have to watch Zaida sucking Bob's cock? You would think "Oh, a what a cute demon, I'm sure she's pure and innocent"?

I don't know what's going on with the dev's PMs, but here I didn't see anyone demanding anything. People have different tastes so there will always be at least someone complaining about something in every game and that's completely normal. It's more likely to comment on something you don't like than something you like. (For me it was the fact that you couldn't avoid the scene in the hospital) That's not something new and it's not going to change. It's up to the creator to take any complains/critique under consideration or ignore them.

Personally, since in this chapter you get the option to tell Zaida to fuck off when she wants sex, I wouldn't even bother commenting in that scene with Bob, if the dev hadn't put the usual annoying argument about people wanting every woman to be a virgin, in the "reading your comments" or whatever it's called, section between the chapters. Does the assistant look like a nun? No! Did anyone complain that she's coming off too slutty? No! That's because we didn't have to watch her sucking any random dicks. Like I said before, as long as I can avoid any sexual interactions with Zaida, I don't really care whose dick she's sucking on or off screen, but apparently the dev wants her to be... desirable I guess? So they can either make whatever turn people off avoidable or accept that not everyone will like her. What other options are there, magically change people's tastes?
Are you sure you read what I wrote?

But let me explain to you how it could alter the "vision", said character in the future could want to have sex with someone other than the MC and that would give her outside information, or create conflict, or give you a new ally, now the dev has to avoid that and create an alternative path where the said character doesn't do that, and these things have to happen in a different way.

Go back a page and you will see my other comments, maybe that will help you understand what I mean, but if you don't want to I'll explain my point here, an NPC should be in complete control of the creator, and the Pc on ours, as much as possible, in a previous comment I talked about the hospital scene, and that I accept it because it makes sense since our character was to hurt to move.

As I said, I hope that pandering won't burn out the Dev, because that will make the dev work twice or thrice as much depending on what was planned.

And you have the right approach, one that again I talked about before, you just deny her, simple as that, but my guess here is that the Dev doesn't want people to avoid said character altogether, and without the sex many will, so they changed.

And the demand thing is more for future comments than the past ones.

Last edited:

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
Are you sure you read what I wrote?

But let me explain to you how it could alter the "vision", said character in the future could want to have sex with someone other than the MC and that would give her outside information, or create conflict, or give you a new ally, now the dev has to avoid that and create an alternative path where the said character doesn't do that, and these things have to happen in a different way.
You can't create a character with the sole purpose of being a cum dumpster and then be surprised that people who don't like sharing didn't find that hot and want to avoid her. Of course there's an audience for that type of content too, but it doesn't seem like this is that kind of game.

Go back a page and you will see my other comments, maybe that will help you understand what I mean, but if you don't want to I'll explain my point here, an NPC should be in complete control of the creator, and the Pc on ours, as much as possible, in a previous comment I talked about the hospital scene, and that I accept it because it makes sense since our character was to hurt to move.
Since what you choose in the first interaction with her changes what she does in the hospital, wouldn't it make more sense for her to not do anything sexual if you didn't go for the threesome? Also there's a difference between accepting something and liking it. I like the game, I find the story interesting and the girls are attractive (by DAZ standards at least), but if the sexual interactions with Zaida continued to be unavoidable, I'd eventually drop it, even if they made sense storywise.

As I said, I hope that pandering won't burn out the Dev, because that will make the dev work twice or thrice as much depending on what was planned.
Not really. It will just make the path where you don't want to fuck her or watch her with other guys (if that's the plan) shorter. It would need a few extra lines of code but in terms of rendering it's not hard to work around it, since the whole point would be to avoid her and there would be no need for alternative scenes.

And you have the right approach, one that again I talked about before, you just deny her, simple as that, but my guess here is that the Dev doesn't want people to avoid said character altogether, and without the sex many wills, so they changed.

And the demand thing is more for future comments than the past ones.
I think what the dev said about people hating her is a bit of an exaggeration, but I might be wrong because I only read some comments here and people tend to be a little more... let's say intense in PMs. But as I said in the beginning, you should expect that people who don't like sharing, won't be into a character who'll bang other guys. I think that's common sense. They might like her (I like Zaida), but they'll probably want to avoid any sexual relationship with her.

Anyway. We should probably stop focusing on Zaida, since there are other characters in the game. I am more interested in Roxanna at this point.

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
Nice joke about a few lines of code. I need about 50 new renders to change that scene. It takes 30 minutes to an hour for each render (In this location).
I wasn't talking about changing that scene, but making all sexual interactions with Zaida avoidable.

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
You can't create a character with the sole purpose of being a cum dumpster and then be surprised that people who don't like sharing didn't find that hot and want to avoid her. Of course there's an audience for that type of content too, but it doesn't seem like this is that kind of game.

Since what you choose in the first interaction with her changes what she does in the hospital, wouldn't it make more sense for her to not do anything sexual if you didn't go for the threesome? Also there's a difference between accepting something and liking it. I like the game, I find the story interesting and the girls are attractive (by DAZ standards at least), but if the sexual interactions with Zaida continued to be unavoidable, I'd eventually drop it, even if they made sense storywise.

Not really. It will just make the path where you don't want to fuck her or watch her with other guys (if that's the plan) shorter. It would need a few extra lines of code but in terms of rendering it's not hard to work around it, since the whole point would be to avoid her and there would be no need for alternative scenes.

I think what the dev said about people hating her is a bit of an exaggeration, but I might be wrong because I only read some comments here and people tend to be a little more... let's say intense in PMs. But as I said in the beginning, you should expect that people who don't like sharing, won't be into a character who'll bang other guys. I think that's common sense. They might like her (I like Zaida), but they'll probably want to avoid any sexual relationship with her.

Anyway. We should probably stop focusing on Zaida, since there are other characters in the game. I am more interested in Roxanna at this point.
Again, have you actually read what I wrote?

My point was that some people will avoid the character even in non-sexual situations, so it would be hard to work the story, where said character has an important role, around that.

About the lines of code, you never tried to make a game before right? Or actually write a story?

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
I wasn't talking about changing that scene, but making all sexual interactions with Zaida avoidable.
then you arguing a different point, I was talking about the people who wanted the entire scene changed, not just the option to not have sex with her.

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
Again, have you actually read what I wrote?

My point was that some people will avoid the character even in non-sexual situations, so it would be hard to work the story, where said character has an important role, around that.

About the lines of code, you never tried to make a game before right? Or actually write a story?
I don't see why would anyone would want to avoid talking to her altogether. She doesn't have cooties...

Yes, I actually have. And what I was talking about would just require a jump and maybe an extra render once in a while. I thought I explained it with the "there would be no need for alternative scenes". I'm talking about avoiding Zaida sex scenes in sense of instead banging her, add a render with her being "disappointed" and move to the next scene.

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
I don't see why would anyone would want to avoid talking to her altogether. She doesn't have cooties...

Yes, I actually have. And what I was talking about would just require a jump and maybe an extra render once in a while. I thought I explained it with the "there would be no need for alternative scenes". I'm talking about avoiding Zaida sex scenes in sense of instead banging her, add a render with her being "dissapointed" and move to the next scene.
Oh, you would be surprised, many would avoid her because "no sex means no character" for them, but now we have a common point, as I said, my argument is to those who want the entire thing changed, we already have the option to not fuck her, so that's that.

KeiNineX

Aug 10, 2019
Anyway, guys, in a few days, I'll release the patch. I'm sure everyone will be happy. In short, I'll add a scene between when the protagonist passed out and how he woke up in hell. In this scene, you can choose how Zaida behaves.
Let me tell you right now, everyone won't be happy. A lot of people complained about that Zaida scene, I personally didn't give a fuck about that scene but I didn't like that you have unavoidable sexual encouter with her later. After the fix people will complain that you changed your game based on people not liking one scene. You can't win here.

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
Let me tell you right now, everyone won't be happy. A lot of people complained about that Zaida scene, I personally didn't give a fuck about that scene but I didn't like that you have unavoidable sexual encouter with her later. After the fix people will complain that you changed your game based on people not liking one scene. You can't win here.
Sad, but true.

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
You probably didn't understand, but I don't want people wanting to avoid Zaida, so I decided to change that scene.
I know, I got it. I was just talking about what the alternative could be, if like tundralupus said, you'd want her to bang other guys as a part of the plot. It was just an easy "solution" about a hypothetical scenario.

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
I don't know, it was a short update, but a good one, the bath scene was interesting, I like how the Mc didn't act like a horny teen, and the end more so, very tv-showy, but a nice touch that makes you wonder what it actually means for the MC, I just hope it doesn't mean that it will be a very short game.

Reactions: Pinsel

HansDampf788

Dec 31, 2018
Nice joke about a few lines of code. I need about 50 new renders to change that scene. It takes 30 minutes to an hour for each render (In this location).
I don't want to sound like an ass but i probably will.

The Dev talk between the episodes is kind of funny but when you talk about how much time you need for 1 render, I'm thinking why you made more of those renders after 3 episodes than for your first chapter (158). It's just a bit strange that you spent time to make 164 renders for your commentary when you could use the time for the actual game.

Reactions: isotope

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
I don't want to sound like an ass but i probably will.

The Dev talk between the episodes is kind of funny but when you talk about how much time you need for 1 render, I'm thinking why you made more of those renders after 3 episodes than for your first chapter (158). It's just a bit strange that you spent time to make 164 renders for your commentary when you could use the time for the actual game.
People get bored, or it can be something to do to train, or something they do on their spare time.

Pinsel

Dec 25, 2019
Do you guys have any questions that I could answer in the game? Because at the moment, I do not see any comments that I could add to the game. I see some arguments about Zaida and nothing more.
What, i love Zaida. Funy girl. i hope she get preagnant. cuming always inside her. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Reactions: ArturiousDesign

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
Short update? Can I ask how many renders I have to make so people don't think the episode is short? There were over 450 renders in this episode. I made renders every day for a month (no weekends). Some scenes took a very long time... like the bathtub scene. Every render in this scene took me about 3 hours (and still mostly looks like shit).
Okay, think I was misunderstood, I didn't mean short as in a bad thing, it has good pacing and it has enough content given the amount of time, I don't measure the length on render though I measure in story progression, and we barely scratched the surface on that.

About the renders, they look good to me, but I'm not picky about that stuff.

And believe me, I know how hard it is, and also, believe me, if you saw my game you would see what are bad renders/graphic, you are doing great so far, but if you want to know what I consider a good/long update, look at The Deluca family, or Being a Dik, of course, those take way longer to launch updates, as games like Corrupted kingdoms, Champion launch and WVM(before the dev personal problems) launch updates weekly but with less content, so, it isn't a bad thing that it was "short".

4.70 star(s) 57 Votes