Kitchentable

Aug 13, 2018
But honestly there are folks here who are giving a lot of devs a lot of shit lately for their art and work.
And I don't find it called for. (Is that proper english?!)

I mean the entitlement of folks on a pirate forum to give the devs crap about the games they are stealing is trough the roof.

Especially if the devs that are nice enough to participate here in the forums and communicate with us.

And it's at a point where folks complain about stuff they are warned about in the tags
or calling an NTR witch hunt because of a rendered and animated scene
of an ex-wife actively cheating on her then husband. I mean com'on...

If you don't like aspects of a VN then drop it or become a super paytron and try to influence the game
or as the silent majority here does, move on to the next game that's just one click away.

And I sincerley apologize to RedRocket for this OT rant in his/her game's thread.

galora

Cute as a button
Donor
Oct 15, 2019
What the fuck is this? This update was so short... way to ruin it Red Rocket! Really? What's the point of having a patreon if you don't do what we tell you to do!

Sry had to do the rant joke, if we don't complain no punishing RedRocket? Can't let that happen!

Srly though love the game! Love the story! Love the chars! Love the humour and Zaida especially (she has the most interactions with mc at the moment)... :love::love: Keep up the awesome work! Can't wait for more

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

brownrice

May 6, 2017
I don't give two flying fucks if y'all face palm my post. I think y'all are being big babies over a girl who wasn't even yours and making a big deal out of nothing. So what if she was sucking Bob's Dick, she didn't even know you yet. And let's not be confused, she's a demon; She is naturally promiscuous, and she is sent as an extension of Bob's will.
Also, Maybe she is forced as Bob's sexy slave? Bob is probably this world's Lucifer. Lastly, I think it is very Fucked up you guys are pressuring the Dev to change a simple scene and change his creative vision. And for what? Your fragile ego? Kuz all the girls must be yours? Women are not possessions.

So pull that stick out your ass, stop pressuring the Dev, and enjoy this very interesting game.
This seriously. I read the comments that there was something ntr like in it, played the game and was wondering what scene were they talking about.Then realized it was the hell scene, what a non issue, how the fuck could someone have a problem with it.

ShadowThrone

Mar 3, 2020
Really enjoying this, glad I ignored comments and downloaded it.
I think the first sex scene was the best way of dealing with cheating that I have seen in a VN.
In the second sex scene, Bob was sharing his girl with MC, so how can people consider that NTR.
Not sure which is better, the game or the Red Rocket comments between episodes.

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
I think they meant more that some people screaming NTR have the thought process of "She is mine, and mine only, she can't do stuff without me telling her to, she is mine" and not that you had to like her.
Close, but it goes a step further. Not only do they have this entitled and fragile sensibility that women are instantly disgusting whores with leprosy if they had sexual relations with someone else, but they apply this incel logic so broadly and so insistently, that they hamper creative freedom of so many devs around this site. It's one of the saddest groups of people I have ever seen.

You know, a normal person who don't like NTR would probably be fine with the ex and the hell scene. You pump and dump a cheating bitch onto the streets naked. That's a fuckin power move. But ohhh no... she cheated on you and putting your dick in it is sharing waaaah. I'm too manly for sloppy seconds waaah.

They are very quick to label Zaida as Bob's cum dump. Nevermind the fact that she is a demon and Bob is essentially a demon lord. The fact that she doesn't even like him and that sex means nothing to her just flies right by them. Any nuance in character motivations and usage of plot devices are lost to this group.

Voyeur scenes? NTR. Swinging? NTR. Pimping out your hoes? NTR. LI gets groped/raped? NTR.

I'm surprised they don't have an existential crisis about the circumstances of their own conception.

playerdude

Jan 13, 2018
What, i love Zaida. Funy girl. i hope she get preagnant. cuming always inside her. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
sadly, the main character can't get her pregnant. it was established that Mr. Green is sterile. it's the whole purpose as to why he kicked his girlfriend out in the first place when she told him she was pregnant. unless that changes in the future, and if it does and we find out that the doctors were wrong about the main character being sterile, then Lydia could in fact have the main character's child at the start, and we'd be able to see if a human and a demon can reproduce with each other.

personally i hope it changes so we not only get Zaida pregnant, but also find out that Lydia's child is actually yours as well.

Reactions: ArturiousDesign

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
sadly, the main character can't get her pregnant. it was established that Mr. Green is sterile. it's the whole purpose as to why he kicked his girlfriend out in the first place when she told him she was pregnant. unless that changes in the future, and if it does and we find out that the doctors were wrong about the main character being sterile, then Lydia could in fact have the main character's child at the start, and we'd be able to see if a human and a demon can reproduce with each other.

personally i hope it changes so we not only get Zaida pregnant, but also find out that Lydia's child is actually yours as well.
A doctor or multiple are gonna die if that happens if my character was an asshole for no reason and was prevented from being in his child's life, I'm killing a couple of bitches.

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
A doctor or multiple are gonna die if that happens if my character was an asshole for no reason and was prevented from being in his child's life, I'm killing a couple of bitches.
I agree with this, if the doctors turn out to of given the MC the wrong results in order to break up his relationship and wreck his life... that would be fucking evil, and sounds EXACTLY like something Bob would do to get the MC going down the path of corruption. Its an interesting idea and i'd love the idea of the MC being able to get the girls pregnant.

Ass-a-Lot

Aug 29, 2018
interesting story line,paranormal is a nice touch.
im happy i found this game,and the anal scenes are my faves,but Red Rocket can u pls add a render for anal scenes in the future showing their gapes?would love to see them.thanks

• Red Heart
Reactions: Samael-79

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
I agree with this, if the doctors turn out to of given the MC the wrong results in order to break up his relationship and wreck his life... that would be fucking evil, and sounds EXACTLY like something Bob would do to get the MC going down the path of corruption. Its an interesting idea and i'd love the idea of the MC being able to get the girls pregnant.
Even if it wasn't on purpose, they failed hard, killing them guarantees that they won't make that mistake again, or we could break their spines, or their legs, or their fingers, many ideas come to head.

Shit, sorry, my sociopath came out.

The ArcKnight

Donor
May 19, 2018
Even if it wasn't on purpose, they failed hard, killing them guarantees that they won't make that mistake again, or we could break their spines, or their legs, or their fingers, many ideas come to head.

Shit, sorry, my sociopath came out.
Hey, i'm right with you there. If their fuck up not only ruined the relationship with Lydia, but caused your child to be missing their father for the vast majority of their life...? Burn their lives down around them, slowly. Could lead to some interesting story telling. I can't remember, is it mentioned how many years ago the break up with Lydia was? How old would your child be at this point?

Reactions: playerdude

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
Hey, i'm right with you there. If their fuck up not only ruined the relationship with Lydia, but caused your child to be missing their father for the vast majority of their life...? Burn their lives down around them, slowly. Could lead to some interesting story telling. I can't remember, is it mentioned how many years ago the break up with Lydia was? How old would your child be at this point?
At least 10 years right? The Mc has been the wheelchair girl's father for about that, right? Sorry for forgetting her name, but i do that to people in real life so it happens.

Reactions: The ArcKnight

The ArcKnight

Donor
May 19, 2018
At least 10 years right? The Mc has been the wheelchair girl's father for about that, right? Sorry for forgetting her name, but i do that to people in real life so it happens.

At the very least, she seemed like she was maybe 8 and just turned 18 and I get the impression that the wife scene was much earlier then the murdering of the abusive parents scene, though I could be wrong. I was just wondering because if it was a long time ago, you could easily run into your child as an adult and have all the guilt of being the one that was the shit-head father this time around. Plus I like the idea of Roxanna having a sibling but tbf, this is all wild speculation on my part.

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
At the very least, she seemed like she was maybe 8 and just turned 18 and I get the impression that the wife scene was much earlier then the murdering of the abusive parents scene, though I could be wrong. I was just wondering because if it was a long time ago, you could easily run into your child as an adult and have all the guilt of being the one that was the shit-head father this time around. Plus I like the idea of Roxanna having a sibling but tbf, this is all wild speculation on my part.
Yeah I get it, it could be amazing, and sincerely, I would feel bad for the wife as well, although I don't remember if she admitted to cheating or not, it could be a strong plot point and create many possibilities with the supernatural stuff.

Reactions: The ArcKnight

The ArcKnight

Donor
May 19, 2018
Yeah I get it, it could be amazing, and sincerely, I would feel bad for the wife as well, although I don't remember if she admitted to cheating or not, it could be a strong plot point and create many possibilities with the supernatural stuff.
Agreed completely, If we were a horrible human being to Lydia for something that wasn't her fault and forced her to raise our kid by herself. Fuck, i'd feel like shit. LOTS of potential ways to spiderweb that into story elements, like hell, one of the story periphery characters is the child of the MC and only the kid/ex knows it and comes back to find answers and potentially wreck "dad's" seemingly wonderful life. Cause imagine that, being a kid that was abandoned by your father only to find them later in life and see them having adopted someone else's daughter and treated her with all the kindness and love you never got, would drive a person insane.

ShadowThrone

Mar 3, 2020
Have just replayed the scene.
She says that she didn't cheat on you, and when you say 'someone was fucking you while I was as work', she the says 'this is complete bullshit' and the conversion ends with her saying 'this can't be happening'
Either she's a good actress or she's innocent.

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
Agreed completely, If we were a horrible human being to Lydia for something that wasn't her fault and forced her to raise our kid by herself. Fuck, i'd feel like shit. LOTS of potential ways to spiderweb that into story elements, like hell, one of the story periphery characters is the child of the MC and only the kid/ex knows it and comes back to find answers and potentially wreck "dad's" seemingly wonderful life. Cause imagine that, being a kid that was abandoned by your father only to find them later in life and see them having adopted someone else's daughter and treated her with all the kindness and love you never got, would drive a person insane.
Dude, I almost cried just imagining this shit, okay that was partially my depression and projecting, but still, that would be a hell of an emotional and dramatic turn. Dammit now I'm invested in this fanfic, never thought that would happen.

Just had a tough, how fucked it would be if the daughter in our hypothetical worked for the same company the Mc now does, after all, he is a sociopath, as demonstrated before, so the fieldwork could be something she would be willing or even like doing.

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
Have just replayed the scene.
She says that she didn't cheat on you, and when you say 'someone was fucking you while I was as work', she the says 'this is complete bullshit' and the conversion ends with her saying 'this can't be happening'
Either she's a good actress or she's innocent.
Fuck man, this theory is becoming way more plausible than it had any right to be, but thanks for taking the time to check.

4.70 star(s) 57 Votes