ArturiousDesign

Engaged Member
Jan 31, 2019
The MC is already corrput he's a shyster for crying out loud. :p
Even more obvious would only be politican or investment banker. :ROFLMAO:

Not to mention he took care of the abusive parents and he wants
to deal with his attacker alone and doesn't talk to the police about it.

Ya don't need a psychology minor to figure out that he might be sociopathic.

And I like this moral ambiguity of his. Caring dad for his adopted daughter on one side
and ruthless and unscrupulous on the other as seen with the parents.
Right? This game is so good and I love all the characters. And if you play the "Hard Punish" path, he seems so sadistic lol, I LOVE IT!

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
Just finished episode 3, and holy shit!
I think i have a new favorite having just met Akia, something about a sweet submissive girl in stockings.. Mhm!

Also, if this little fan theory does have an actual snow flakes chance in hell of being real, then I think the dev's comment of "I'll show the MC's face only in the second to last episode" was a hint, the character must look similar to the MC. I really want it to be one of the girls for some naughty fun (because I'm a sick, sick man.) but I'm actually suspecting it might be Kaine, he looks about the right age and the rage he has inside... fits. Then again, it could also be Violet, her home is a rocky situation and if we find out her dead dad is actually the step dad.... Well, it would be damned interesting.

Edit: Violet being it would also explain why she keeps hanging around Roxanna and incessantly asking all the questions about you.. Violet isn't sexually interested in you, she just wants to get as close as she can to you, because you're her Daddy.

Last edited:

ptahn

Jun 23, 2018
I don't give two flying fucks if y'all face palm my post. I think y'all are being big babies over a girl who wasn't even yours and making a big deal out of nothing. So what if she was sucking Bob's Dick, she didn't even know you yet. And let's not be confused, she's a demon; She is naturally promiscuous, and she is sent as an extension of Bob's will.
Also, Maybe she is forced as Bob's sexy slave? Bob is probably this world's Lucifer. Lastly, I think it is very Fucked up you guys are pressuring the Dev to change a simple scene and change his creative vision. And for what? Your fragile ego? Kuz all the girls must be yours? Women are not possessions.

So pull that stick out your ass, stop pressuring the Dev, and enjoy this very interesting game.
In the end what this comes down to is money. The developer says on his Patreon page that his goal is to make $250/month. This is a modest goal and will likely reach it someday. He has finished 3 episodes and is making $104/month which is exactly what you can expect with this type of content. Before anyone rages about what I have just said, please make sure you are one of his 20 supporters otherwise you just prove my point. People who like this type of content do not financially support games.

• Haha
Reactions: ArturiousDesign

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
hmmm regarding Aika(secretary right?) will there also be some backstory/flashback to how she and MC started bumping uglies?

not sure if it was asked but will ex wife make an appearance in the future?

and im a little confused by what demon chick saw when looking at MC. i mean he already went to hell right so it makes sense his lifespan would be short/gone. or does it imply something else? (potential to take over bob's position for example.) i know that last question would be asking for a spoiler but yeah if you cant explain without giving to much then just ignore it.

Kitchentable

Aug 13, 2018
You know the type of content, the evil kind. After all Bob might be the devil.
And he buys souls of mortals! You will burn for this kind of content you blasphemous heretic!

Anyhow back on the great update:

If I recall right, a few folks commented that the red haired character model
should be in the game and Red Rocket delivered in a cheeky way. (y)

The update was just great. New character(s) introduced. Some lewd scenes.
And again more questions thrown up than answered.

Zaida can't see the MC's life force or he should be dead?
Violet's dad gets dead. Does the MC gets another adopted daughter?

And the secretary gave me a slight Depraved Awakening feel.

Oh and the demon buying souls is on the board of a bank?
Or the body behind buying souls is a bank. Just great!

1988They_Live_poster300.jpg

Reactions: galora

galora

Cute as a button
Donor
Oct 15, 2019
hmmm regarding Aika(secretary right?) will there also be some backstory/flashback to how she and MC started bumping uglies?

not sure if it was asked but will ex wife make an appearance in the future?

and im a little confused by what demon chick saw when looking at MC. i mean he already went to hell right so it makes sense his lifespan would be short/gone. or does it imply something else? (potential to take over bob's position for example.) i know that last question would be asking for a spoiler but yeah if you cant explain without giving to much then just ignore it.
I think the hypothesis has been discussed, no answer yet. (not sure you didn't read them ^^)

Agreed completely, If we were a horrible human being to Lydia for something that wasn't her fault and forced her to raise our kid by herself. Fuck, i'd feel like shit. LOTS of potential ways to spiderweb that into story elements, like hell, one of the story periphery characters is the child of the MC and only the kid/ex knows it and comes back to find answers and potentially wreck "dad's" seemingly wonderful life. Cause imagine that, being a kid that was abandoned by your father only to find them later in life and see them having adopted someone else's daughter and treated her with all the kindness and love you never got, would drive a person insane.
It might be a bit much for my taste, because there aren't many ways to right that wrong!

But it would make an awesome story though!
I don't remember which game it was, I played it recently, but it was all fun until suddenly I was like WTF is this completely crazy and I really loved it! If it's not drama for dramas sake, but actually makes the story more poignant I'm all for it!

Reactions: The ArcKnight

ptahn

Jun 23, 2018
What type of content? You didn't even play the game.
The content described in this group generally, and the content described in the post that I quoted specifically. No, I have not played your game. I read the comments about the content and decided against it as I am sure many others have. That's my point. I was just reacting to the post that I quoted. The one where the poster called the people who did not like your game "babies." Your goal is to make $250/month, you will probably reach it. Are you going to make thousands per month? Probably not.

• Angry
Reactions: galora

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
The content described in this group generally, and the content described in the post that I quoted specifically. No, I have not played your game. I read the comments about the content and decided against it as I am sure many others have. That's my point. I was just reacting to the post that I quoted. The one where the poster called the people who did not like your game "babies." Your goal is to make $250/month, you will probably reach it. Are you going to make thousands per month? Probably not.
To be fair to the dev, he did listen to the reactions. Thought about them for a while and decided in next update he will give players an option to play the scene in question in a bit different way, since he did not want players to avoid that character in a sexual or friendly way. So it might well be worth to check next update. Considering the nature of the character she will not be a virgin likely or shy either, but that fits the character.

Setup of the story seems interesting though if you do not mind a corruption game where the mc gets corrupted, so also based upon that fact worth checking out.

galora

Cute as a button
Donor
Oct 15, 2019
Just play the game, it was NTR only when really streching the definition and the dev changed the scene (listening to users more than any other dev I've seen)... The story is good worth the try :)

Edit not sure if 3.1 has the updated scene though the way the dev talked about it, it should be enough to make the scene playable not just skip the content which is effort i can only respect. Most devs just add a disclaimer and a way to skip

Edit2 : Just checked, the scene has not been updated yet (unless i fucked up somewhere)

Last edited:
Reactions: Osamabeenfappin

galora

Cute as a button
Donor
Oct 15, 2019
Setup of the story seems interesting though if you do not mind a corruption game where the mc gets corrupted, so also based upon that fact worth checking out.
Does he get corrupted though? I mean the scene with sweet and cute Aika seems to point to the contrary

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
Does he get corrupted though? I mean the scene with sweet and cute Aika seems to point to the contrary
Did you miss the scenes about his past? Also, it is a discussion we had earlier and the dev confirmed that the corruption is more towards the Mc, if I recall correctly.

galora

Cute as a button
Donor
Oct 15, 2019
Did you miss the scenes about his past? Also, it is a discussion we had earlier and the dev confirmed that the corruption is more towards the Mc, if I recall correctly.
I don't think I did, which one do you mean?

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Would you say that someone who killed two child abusers is really corrupted though? I mean, is any element of corruption there other than moral corruption maybe (which is debatable because we are talking more about twisted morality and not so much corrupted), when we don't see abuse of power/authority and the MC didn't have any personal gain? In fact he lost money out of this. You can call him a vigilante maybe, but we're not talking about mafia level activities or even worse politics...

Reactions: Valeck

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
Would you say that someone who killed two child abusers is really corrupted though? I mean, is any element of corruption there other than moral corruption maybe (which is debatable because we are talking more about twisted morality and not so much corrupted), when we don't see abuse of power/authority and the MC didn't have any personal gain? In fact he lost money out of this. You can call him a vigilante maybe, but we're not talking about mafia level activities or even worse politics...
I'm talking more of a social standpoint, and the fact that he was a lawyer, so from those perspectives, he could have gone through the legal system, and I'm not even gonna get into the fact that if it was a bigger thing he could have used that to put more bad people away than by just killing them, don't get me wrong, I'm more into anarchy so I'm not against what he did, but it is a corruption of social morals since in society it isn't wildly accepted, corruption is all about perspective really.

Reactions: eddie987

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
I'm talking more of a social standpoint, and the fact that he was a lawyer, so from those perspectives, he could have gone through the legal system, and I'm not even gonna get into the fact that if it was a bigger thing he could have used that to put more bad people away than by just killing them, don't get me wrong, I'm more into anarchy so I'm not against what he did, but it is a corruption of social morals since in society it isn't wildly accepted, corruption is all about perspective really.
Yeah, it's definitely all about perspective. As I see it, if we were talking about moral corruption, he wouldn't give a rat's ass about some random kid, when keeping her parents as clients would be a lot more profitable, plus he wouldn't have to worry about someone finding out what he did. That's why I said his morality is more twisted than corrupted. I don't know. I'm not saying that the end justifies the means, but I can't say that someone is corrupted just because he did something "illegal", when he didn't do it for personal gain.

4.70 star(s) 57 Votes