Nightless

Jan 13, 2018
Good game really, but still updates a bit too short for my taste, and now he has another game sadly. Maybe best to pause patron for a bit and come back later. Have to think about it but still Dev does not deserve all the hate. I mean it is still his game and he has to like it to make it. Can't really work on stuff you hate, I mean you can if you get paid a shit-ton of money...but sadly most of us do not ^^

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
I wish the Violet rape path was more of a happy rape, rather than the crying kind lol. I'll have to stick to the blindfold game path for now.

Last edited:

HUNUTAN

Jan 18, 2019
Good game. Where you can really choose whether to be evil or not. And your choice is really taken into account and the game allows you to go the way you chose. There are very few such games, and the authors mostly give only the illusion of choice and your decisions have almost no effect on anything. So this game differs very favorably from them for the better. And perhaps I really liked it. And of course the girls are well made, not beauties, of course, well, except for Roxanne, she turned out great, but they are quite cute.

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
What? You don't have to rape anyone... This is literally your choice.
To be fair, most people won't be expecting a violent rape scene involving a vulnerable main cast girl when they pick the choice called "have some fun." The MC slowly succumbing to corruption is one of my favorite stories, but this escalated way too suddenly haha. I am a cold husk of a human being, but I still get a bit sad when the girls are suffering too much without the comforting embrace of mind break. Doubly so when the victim is not just some random chick or cunty bitch that deserves it. Maybe I am just weird lol. I do like non-con, but prefer the "rape em til they love it" variety.

zackjack177

Apr 2, 2020
You can choose any episode at the beginning of the game. I added this feature just because of this... problem.
Played till chapter 2 then missed some updates because...shush! So replayed and caught up and liked the updates. Very happy our not daughter daughter finally gets a cat cat

zackjack177

Apr 2, 2020
To be hair, most people won't be expecting a violent rape scene involving a vulnerable main cast girl when they pick the choice called "have some fun." The MC slowly succumbing to corruption is one of my favorite stories, but this escalated way too suddenly haha. I am a cold husk of a human being, but I still get a bit sad when the girls are suffering too much without the comforting embrace of mind break. Doubly so when the victim is not just some random chick or cunty bitch that deserves it. Maybe I am just weird lol. I do like non-con, but prefer the "rape em til they love it" variety.
I feel like your all forgeting MC murdered a person and has been to hell. Them choosing (or really YOUR choosing cuz rollback and loading exsists) is not TOO surprising

4.70 star(s) 57 Votes