Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
I deleted my messages myself... Don't worry I won't write anything else so no one else gets offended. Be happy. :)
I agree with the previous user. Honestly, you don't need to get into this fights with critical people.
I can totally understand you've put a lot of work into your projects, but don't take it so personally.
Just do what you do for the many people who enjoy it, and keep communicating with us. We really appreciate it.

Cernunnos.

May 27, 2017
Literally nobody said that, that's the narrative you falsely pushed because of your victim complex just so you could scream at people who didn't want to support you for various reasons, then got the mods to remove all evidence so you couldn't be caught on your bullshitting. Honestly pathetic. Shame on you and the mods as well.
Honestly the level of vitriol expressed by the Dev because people had the 'gall' to express a disinterest in their other game is kinda shocking but certainly not the first instance I've seen on this forum.

I also suggest anyone, regardless of their kink tastes, to try it.

It has a lot of potential and it was done extremely well.

Worst case scenario you lose maximum an hour.. as if most of us have not wasted an hour in absolutely crap videos/games/books/watching the wall doing nothing complaining there is nothing fun to do at least once.
I don't understand that logic. If someone doesn't like something, knows in their bones that they don't like it, why would they try it? Trying to cajole or bully someone into doing so will breed nothing but resentment.

An example for me would be modern art...it doesn't matter how spectacular it is by the metrics of the art world, I have absolutely zero interest in partaking in it. I'd rather watch paint dry than subject myself to it but in this case I could spend the hypothetical hour you mention on myriad other games that I know I'll derive an iota of enjoyment out of.

-

I've enjoyed this game and provided it continues without passive aggressive attacks on the player inserted (yes some Devs do this and they know who they are) I'll probably continue to enjoy it. I'll even wish the dev continued success even if I think less of them for their statements.

Edit: With the release of 6.2 I guess my hope that no "passive aggressive attacks on the player" would be inserted was in vain.

Last edited:

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Honestly the level of vitriol expressed by the Dev because people had the 'gall' to express a disinterest in their other game is kinda shocking but certainly not the first instance I've seen on this forum.

I don't understand that logic. If someone doesn't like something, knows in their bones that they don't like it, why would they try it? Trying to cajole or bully someone into doing so will breed nothing but resentment.

An example for me would be modern art...it doesn't matter how spectacular it is by the metrics of the art world, I have absolutely zero interest in partaking in it. I'd rather watch paint dry than subject myself to it but in this case I could spend the hypothetical hour you mention on myriad other games that I know I'll derive an iota of enjoyment out of.

-

I've enjoyed this game and provided it continues without passive aggressive attacks on the player inserted (yes some Devs do this and they know who they are) I'll probably continue to enjoy it. I'll even wish the dev continued success even if I think less of them for their statements.
Ok... please tell me when did I cajole or bully them? only thing i said is I suggested giving it a try when in doubt, which I assume you are if you are looking into the subject.

If, of course, you assign probability 0 you will enjoy them, they why would you even consider my recommendation? You should not even be wasting time trying to learn about it. But for those that are very reluctant, but for some reason are still looking into it, so they must have some belief that, potentially, the game is worth it, I was trying to explain that their cost is literally an hour of time, which you are arguably also losing by looking into recommendations... when you could simply try the game and make your decision, which is no doubt the best recommendation for you...

sooo explain me again, how is that bullying or cajoling someone?

Last edited:

hameleona

Oct 27, 2018
Red Rocket

Well, just played the game. It's fun and it's good. ep 5 kind of didn't work as well for me, but that's fine, it seems to lay the ground work for a lot of stuff later. Don't know what else I can say? Keep up the good work!
Oh, yes, I know what I have to say!
Longer episodes!

Cheers!

Reactions: laliandra

Drako

Jul 6, 2017
I dont get where is the problem. why not make a new patreon page for the new game just like many devs do . That way people support the game they like and you get an idea how much interest every game gets and the updates depend on the support of each game...

Last edited:

Echoesinthedarkness

May 18, 2020
Woah nice fight here, shame i am too late to participate in it. Still i must say that u guys should respect the work other person is doing, this includes not lashing out on dev with ur stupid "i hate fem protag games" or trying to bend the game to your liking. Dev works every day for hours straight, doesnt get that much traction from patreon (though his (i'll refer to dev as he, sorry if im mistaken) promoting skills and decisions are questionable at best) and u guys wont give him a break, i could see a person getting breakdown from all that shit.
And to the Red rocket - your games are beautiful (and kinky :devilish:) i believe they will be popular if u'll play your cards right.

Reactions: punisher2099

Red Rocket

Game Developer
May 5, 2020
i'll refer to dev as he
Call me whatever you want. If the thought of me having a dick makes you hard, so be it. :ROFLMAO:
promoting skills and decisions are questionable at best
Well, you can't be good at everything. :cry: Or anything...
And to the Red rocket - your games are beautiful (and kinky :devilish:) i believe they will be popular if u'll play your cards right.
Thank you, I hope so!

sserobinsse

Sep 6, 2017
I dont care if u have dick or not, i dont like using same word (dev) 5 times per paragraph, thats why i used "he"
i completely understand when it comes to writing Dev more then 5 (or more)times when writing a replay
and Red Rocket hopes everything is fine in real life for you and try to take time for yourself and not work yourself to death just to "finish" a game because the truth is almost no game in existence or will ever exist is worth dying to "finish"

but a request from me a not a patreon member/follower would love if we can get updates if work has stopped for some reasons specialty if it is going to be stopped for a long time

other then that the game is good would love to see how it ends hopeful with a ending and not a "ending" (aka the Dev gave up and just made a short scene that makes no sense for the story and just ended it )

o and to does that wont like my request its a request not a order its completely up to the Dev if it is going to Care about the Request or not

Sep 3, 2020
No, I'm working on a new episode right now.
will I absolutely love this game and what surprised me about it

is that the game does not force you to do anything you don't want to do if I want to reject every girl in the game and focus only on 1 or Two of the Sisters I can

excuse me red rocket I have a Theory and I want to know if you can tell me if it's correct

in the game are you God in Disguise watching over the mc
I know I've asked you this before but the suspense is killing me
screenshot0001.png

WhiteyG

Sep 30, 2020
will I absolutely love this game and what surprised me about it

is that the game does not force you to do anything you don't want to do if I want to reject every girl in the game and focus only on 1 or Two of the Sisters I can

excuse me red rocket I have a Theory and I want to know if you can tell me if it's correct

in the game are you God in Disguise watching over the mc
I know I've asked you this before but the suspense is killing me
View attachment 1167067
If you're right there is no way Red could tell you. That would be a gigantic spoiler, and even if you're wrong you're probably not getting an answer. Why would Red tell you what role her character is going to play in the game. Once again spoiler. You will have to survive the suspense and wait to see how things play out.

Sep 3, 2020
If you're right there is no way Red could tell you. That would be a gigantic spoiler, and even if you're wrong you're probably not getting an answer. Why would Red tell you what role her character is going to play in the game. Once again spoiler. You will have to survive the suspense and wait to see how things play out.
good point and I know you're right but you know when you have an idea. and it keeps bugging you
:)

Magnus183

Nov 1, 2018
My degenerate self is dying from the suspense.. Any idea or rough estimate of next update? Like this month, late this year or maybe next year? (since dev is doing 2 games now and Idk which one she will prioritize)

4.70 star(s) 57 Votes