Oct 22, 2017
Hi Red Rocket, somehow I managed to miss this game all until when I stumbled upon it through your new one a couple of weeks ago.

While I started playing Bitch Squad (after trying out Rainy Day), I put it away pretty quickly. I'll give it another go at some point, but for now, it didn't catch me that much.
I don't have a problem with female MCs though often games featuring them tend to go a way I don't enjoy personally (corruption mainly). Here I had zero interest in doing something with the bandit in the first scene or the delivery boy in the second - but (not?) doing so meant skipping the content and I had a feeling (admittedly mostly based on the game's description), that this would continue. I would play the game for the story, but it felt less like a coherent story about the characters (and their relations), but more like maybe setting story and reason for the content/random encounters I skipped.
This may be totally wrong, maybe because I was still in the character introductions and quit too early. So for I really enjoyed Rainy Day - as I said, I will give it another go at some point, but not right now.

Rainy Day on the other hand had me hooked from the start. It has some special vibe about it I can't completely put my finger on, but that I enjoy very much.
The renders are nice, the characters are great although the MC differs from those I play most of the time. I really liked all the backstory and different side to the MC with Roxana. The writing and story telling is great and I also enjoyed the intermissions and winks towards the player very much. The chosen music really enhanced the whole game too.
At this point, I don't remember anything negative about the game and can't wait for an update. :love:

I can totally understand you trying other/new things with the little number of Patrons you had, and I support everything that makes this work for you. But think of my patronage as directed towards Rainy Day. I hope to see you continuing both, so you get the support you deserve and I get the content I crave.

I wish you much success and the best of luck with your projects! (y)

Oct 22, 2017
No, you'll only miss the sex content, but you'll get a different ending to the episode. The game description was a joke... I didn't know what to write, to be honest...
I'll just write this here again because the initial posts are from here too.
I just tried Bitch Squad again and I'm sorry - seems I indeed quit like 3 renders too early.
While I still prefer Rainy Day, which may change once there is more content present, I enjoyed my second try very much (still skipped all sex scenes though - the story itself is good enough once it 'really started').
I'm looking forward to more updates for and enjoying both games now.
Many thanks for your work. :love:

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
I also suggest anyone, regardless of their kink tastes, to try it.

It has a lot of potential and it was done extremely well.

Worst case scenario you lose maximum an hour.. as if most of us have not wasted an hour in absolutely crap videos/games/books/watching the wall doing nothing complaining there is nothing fun to do at least once.

BadmanBaxter

May 28, 2019
I'm a straight guy. When I play female/multi protag games I don't play the role of the MC/S I play the role of the voice in there head that makes them make either good or bad decisions depending on the routes I play.

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
Its weird that people would come to a developer's game's thread and try trashtalking them for responding to comments in their own thread....

Imagine this:
You develop a game.
The game is good, people seem to like it, but financially its doing so much worse then other games that are at 1/2 half the quality of yours. You plug away for months but only get minor growth.
So you try something new, a new game appealing to a new audience and low and behold, people seem to like that too!
You are excited and passionate about your art, but you resolve to keep working on both projects because you don't want to abandon the people who supported you on that game.
Then people from your 1st game start relentlessly shit talking your new project, something you put ALOT of time and effort into all because they claim to like your first project (but arnt willing to play your new one or pledge to continue this one?)...

I think its fair to say anyone would get justifiably annoyed.
Especially if its coming from people who wont even try your new game.

My dudes, its fine if you like Rainy Day but don't like Bitch Squad.
I get the only wanting to play male protagonist games, I do the same thing.
But its not okay to spam this thread about how much you hate the other one.
Do you think this will somehow make the developer want to work on this game instead of the other?
It will not, of that I can assure you.

Dev is working on another project as well as this one, that wont change so you have three options:
1. Try out the new one, but don't choose any sex scenes (they are optional) so you can experience more content by a developer you claim to enjoy the work of.
2. You can ignore Bitch Squad and just wait for that Rainy Day Hype which will be coming out in May.
3. You can choose to not play either. In which case you respectfully state why you wont anymore and then you put the thread on ignore. Simple as that. Your discontent is noted for the record but you than don't both those who are just here to enjoy Rainy Day and support the dev.

Choose wisely.

Last edited:

quorkboy

Sep 26, 2020
And here I was thinking the person coming to the thread and unnecessarily stating they wouldn't support one game because they didn't like another was the one being passive aggressive.

Support or don't support. Making that support dependent on the dev doing everything exactly according to your wishes, never spending time on anything but the content you want, regardless of their needs and how they want their games to go, and coming into their game thread(s) to say so - getting an impolite response is just the consequences of your own actions.

Add me to the list of straight guys who enjoy playing female MC games (particularly if written by women.) It's a different experience, and I don't see the sex as being me having sex with a guy. It's fine to have no interest in playing a female MC because that point of view is of no interest (in the context of a game's MC - it's a problem if a straight man has no interest in the female point of view in general.) But I don't see how being straight has anything to do with it. I simply play those games with a different mindset to when I'm playing a male MC.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Talking about this game .. it is about getting what you want .. it is about guile, guts, determination.
Choices need to have umth to them, they need teeth to get you ahead, to get you into the game.
This game actually offers different results for moderately different choices ... that is somehting to game about.
Any other game spurn from this game you might like or not, is just a bonus.
Play and have fun, that should be the logic of any pleasure inducing game.

-KC-

got land?
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2019
I was a supporter of this game since 0.01, I withdrew my support when it got shelved in order to make a different game, I didn't bother to read what that game was or was about and when it came out I was disappointed... Red Rocket I understand you're diversifying to try and earn a living and I don't fault you for that, after all, peeps gotta earn a living, this year especially, and any way they can! Me personally I supported you because I loved Rainy Day and where it was going, your choice to put a hold on the game I loved and make something else that I was not interested in prevented me from coming back into the fold since Rainy Day seems to be an afterthought now. (Yes I'll make a partial update next month-ish...)

I was shocked though to see you going to war with members because their kinks don't align with either yours or your business plan's. I too will not play female protag games, or futa, gay or NTR ones, nor will I drop into those threads and try to brute enforce my desires. For me personally, I play these games immersed as the MC, if I can't name the MC the game is in the bin because it breaks the immersion for me just like playing as a woman/futa/whatever... I personally play these games hoping to feel better about my shitty life and I am sure other people do as well, that is why we get so invested in them, we start to make personal connections with the characters as we live "through them", that is why there are outbursts when characters get haircuts or the model is changed cause the dev wasn't happy with the look of someone that we have invested sometimes a year into being aligned with...

I am not trying to shit on you, I really don't think you understand why certain things are said and why users get their Fruit of the Loom's in a knot when you may think it's no big deal. The people complaining in this thread are complaining because they love Rainy Day and it has been MIA...

Last edited:

-KC-

got land?
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2019
Hm... I only had 1 patron after the release of episode 1, which left after the release of episode 2. :unsure:
I can provide Patreon receipts otherwise...

Last edited:

-KC-

got land?
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2019
Did you play it? Or are you disappointed that the main character is not a man?
Like I said, I need to be the MC for it to have any meaning to me. I am not a girl nor am I curious about being one... Not being a girl, I can't develop any feelings towards a man cause it makes me cringe! Even if it is all girl-girl, I can't relate to it cause I'm not a girl... I understand that you are a girl and made a kick-ass game to be viewed from a male perspective but I don't posses that diversity. We all got our kinks...

Terminator_26F

Apr 1, 2019
I don't mind people criticizing my games, I'm not asking you to like them. BUT I DON'T ACCEPT when a man says my game is shit when he hasn't even played it, because wamen. Is that so hard to understand?
You're right, Red Rocket. Don't get pissed off by guys who wouldn't even be able to write three lines without making mistakes, much less able to do animations like you do. Especially since Rainy Days is a very beautiful piece of VN, with beautiful females !!!

WhiteyG

Sep 30, 2020
Your games are good and you'll do fine Red. I've enjoyed Rainy Day and even checked out Bitch Squad. Both are very good. You've got a good sense of humor and have nice renders and animations. You'll never make everyone happy so just do what you enjoy.

Oh and I am also not a girl. :D
We are supposed to let everyone know that right!

Reactions: laliandra

-KC-

got land?
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2019
I never said that... You are picking a fight with me while I was trying to explain a mindset. I have not criticized anything yet here you are being flippant again. You wanna dispute my pledges but I can provide you with the dates of my payments to you. It seems to be all about your new game that doesn't interest me, so good luck! I hope you success in the future. I hope that you continue to make rainy day cause I love that game but if your goal is to just come here and shit on people, see you never...

Reactions: supermanz95

-KC-

got land?
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2019
Now read what you said about my game. Boohoo... mean Rocket shits on people. :cry:
Being an asshole will not get people to invest in you, are you oblivious to that? I patroned you and now I only feel cheated... Do you actually realize you are that the harbinger of your own doom? Going to war with the members that play your games... SMH...

Last edited:

Qwert99

Mar 2, 2018
I don't mind people criticizing my games, I'm not asking you to like them. BUT I DON'T ACCEPT when a man says my game is shit when he hasn't even played it, because wamen. Is that so hard to understand?
Literally nobody said that, that's the narrative you falsely pushed because of your victim complex just so you could scream at people who didn't want to support you for various reasons, then got the mods to remove all evidence so you couldn't be caught on your bullshitting. Honestly pathetic. Shame on you and the mods as well.

Red Rocket

Game Developer
May 5, 2020
Literally nobody said that, that's the narrative you falsely pushed because of your victim complex just so you could scream at people who didn't want to support you for various reasons, then got the mods to remove all evidence so you couldn't be caught on your bullshitting. Honestly pathetic. Shame on you and the mods as well.
I deleted my messages myself... Don't worry I won't write anything else so no one else gets offended. Be happy. :)

4.70 star(s) 57 Votes