BadmanBaxter

May 28, 2019
Her being adopted and not his actual daughter is part of the story. Making her his actual daughter would change the story significantly. You're talking about rewriting the story just to make her his actual daughter. And then as well as changing the story in general to make her a love interest when she is not one.

A simple incest patch won't fix that like it does in other games. That would be a major change that would need a complete rewrite. I personally would rather Red Rocket just write the story they want, instead of rewriting a major part of it just so you can have sex with your daughter. There's plenty of other games with that kind of content if you want it.
I didn't word this correctly. Whatnot meant was keep her adopted hut as patreon would still not allow sex scenes with her even if she is adopted that the dev could make an extra content type of patch like an Incest one so.she can have sexual content. The dev pointed out adding sex scenes with the adopted daughter would get her in trouble with patreon so I offered a solution but I just want the dev to write what they want.

IL_Guidone

Jul 7, 2018
Holy Jesus that zombie Gangbang! I love your character even more now! Pls keep the hot super kinky stuff for her without ruining the amazing story making ppl doing things they are not written to do.
Game is soooooooo good. Keep up!

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
Good history so far but, look like every single sex scenes require you to have bad karma...look like being good you don't get nothing. So or you be evil and have lots of scenes, or be good and "fuck you buddy", here is a photo of a tit.

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
I'm currently working on another game called Bitch Squad. I will start working on episode 6 after the release of the new game.
Hey, sorry for being invasive (or rude) but why start another game? Is something that your patrons asked or is because your need some "refresh" and doing another history help with the development of this game (not burning youself with only one)? I have seen a good amount of devs that have a really good "start" game (like yours), and soon go making another one and i never understand this, myself i prefer to keep focus in one project at time.

yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
Hey, sorry for being invasive (or rude) but why start another game? Is something that your patrons asked or is because your need some "refresh" and doing another history help with the development of this game (not burning youself with only one)? I have seen a good amount of devs that have a really good "start" game (like yours), and soon go making another one and i never understand this, myself i prefer to keep focus in one project at time.
That is a really good question. There is a number of reasons as to why a developer would make more than one game at once. I can think of a few good developers who have done just such a thing, and often times it's high quality devs. It can be very annoying as a player as it would mean that you will inevitably be waiting longer for an update than if the developer were to simply develop games serially and not in parallel. I'll list some of the pros and cons of such a method.

Pro:

- In the writing of game 1 you come up with many ideas. These are not bad ideas, often times it is good ideas. However, these are bad ideas for game 1. They would be better in a different game.

- It can expand your base. If you have a male protagonist in one game, and a female protagonist in another game then you can gather both sets of fans. If one game is NTR and one game is non NTR you can please both groups.

- Pure enjoyment of it. Some days you want to play the guitar, and some days you would rather play the piano. If you are forced to play that guitar day after day without ever being allowed to touch the piano it may eventually become more of a chore.

- The other game is in a different style to mix it up.

- Perhaps there is a little bit of "writers block" on game 1. It's good to have something else to work on in the mean time.

Con:

- Longer wait times between releases of each game.

- Some supporters may leave or get upset as they strongly prefer the 1 game over the other.

- May get an "On hold" status for one of the games.

- Twice as many assets and stories to juggle around.

- Longer time until game completions.

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
That is a really good question. There is a number of reasons as to why a developer would make more than one game at once. I can think of a few good developers who have done just such a thing, and often times it's high quality devs. It can be very annoying as a player as it would mean that you will inevitably be waiting longer for an update than if the developer were to simply develop games serially and not in parallel. I'll list some of the pros and cons of such a method.

Pro:

- In the writing of game 1 you come up with many ideas. These are not bad ideas, often times it is good ideas. However, these are bad ideas for game 1. They would be better in a different game.

- It can expand your base. If you have a male protagonist in one game, and a female protagonist in another game then you can gather both sets of fans. If one game is NTR and one game is non NTR you can please both groups.

- Pure enjoyment of it. Some days you want to play the guitar, and some days you would rather play the piano. If you are forced to play that guitar day after day without ever being allowed to touch the piano it may eventually become more of a chore.

- The other game is in a different style to mix it up.

- Perhaps there is a little bit of "writers block" on game 1. It's good to have something else to work on in the mean time.

Con:

- Longer wait times between releases of each game.

- Some supporters may leave or get upset as they strongly prefer the 1 game over the other.

- May get an "On hold" status for one of the games.

- Twice as many assets and stories to juggle around.

- Longer time until game completions.
You have some really good points, thanks for the answer. My only problem with that is that i have seen some devs, that lets say, start with one game, a good one, and after that go to another one (that is complete different from the first project) and keep focusing on the new one and forget about the first project (maybe because like you said, is a "writers block"), is not a bad thing, since most of those devs always do something really good, but sometimes i miss the first project, not saying that is somenting that will happend here, but being here since 2017, i can say that happend more than one time. But anyway, thanks for you answer.

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
When I tried to release the game once a month, people complained that my game is short, now I try to make larger episodes, but people complain that it takes too much time...
People will be much more receptive to a schedule release change, if that means that the content grows equally with it. If you release in every 2-3 months instead of every one, but the content in the game grows 2-3 times bigger, the vast majority won't have a problem with it. Of course, as always, there will be whiners, but that's a small occasionally vocal minority, that ultimately will die down on it's own.

Extending the game schedule, and making another game parallel with it though is not a combo that I can see turning out well. The ones that subscribed for you because of the first game, reasonably so, won't be happy with this type of change, and in this case it won't be a majority. They will accept your reason of slowly burning out, but the other, unlikely.

Alltogether, the avn gaming community can be rather lax, if they weren't, the likes of Icstor and Gumdrop would have their heads on a pike, but that's not a stone set rule, and it won't happen to everyone. It's your show to run of course, but I kinda feel like your shooting yourself in the foot with it. No offense.

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
I mean it can have pregnancy if the baby is not from the MC but yeah that wasn't what they were asking was it? anyway, love the game Red and actually can't wait to play the other one too, oh though of another case for pregnancy magical baby, I mean not even the Mc's just a random magical baby

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

matredeagle

May 20, 2020
Rainy Day surprised me!!
Fantastic renders of very good quality, great humor and a well written story!!
Red Rocket, continue the great work!!
May you have a lot of inspiration,patience and stamina, i compare your work only with 2-3 other developers and that says a lot...

Reactions: laliandra

DanThaMan

Engaged Member
Jun 25, 2017
Rainy Day surprised me!!
Fantastic renders of very good quality, great humor and a well written story!!
Red Rocket, continue the great work!!
May you have a lot of inspiration,patience and stamina, i compare your work only with 2-3 other developers and that says a lot...
Sadly they are working on another game and abandoning this one which had great story, to start what it seems like a generic superhero type game.. because 'money'

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
Sadly they are working on another game and abandoning this one which had great story, to start what it seems like a generic superhero type game.. because 'money'
seriously?...
Let me ask you this...when you go ...the grocery store let's say..what do you use to pay for your food?tree branches?garbage bags?dirt you found on the ground?seriously?you're angry at the dev that she wants to make some money for her hard work?seriously?what the....
Are you okay friendo?
First of all..get your ducks in a row....she didn't said she is not doing this VN anymore ...she just took a break and that will be over after the first release of "Bitch Squad" mind you the action happens in the same universe.
Second of all...that game is soon to be released ...start of march or something like that...
Third of all after that first version of the game is released she will start working on this game ALSO ...
So can you please stop with your fake statements?in which clearly you made no effort to find out what is going on?

Also...I would like to mention that while I'm not happy that this game hasn't had a update yet I know that will happen at one poiint sooner than I think ..and also
Great job with this game :
1. I fucking love Roxanne...I want more time with her...she is such a fucking sweetheart!!! I don't want sexy time with her..just hanging out..talking ...taking care of her ..CAUSE SHE IS A FUCKING SWEETHEART!
2.Most if not all the characters are pretty damn interesting
3.Give more Roxanne time please
4.I'm curious to see if Lydia makes any more appearences (though ...I'm 110% if she doesn't) and if she does...how will she affect the story.
5.Also don't forget MORE ROXANNE TIME please :)
6.Last update ep 5... what the fuck is going on?is Legna....a antagonist? that..cliffhanger...make me swear a bit...I seriously hope...all will be explained and will make sense... also.... the scene with Violet was pretty interesting..I tried to play the good karma but ....bj from her was to hard to pass ....I hope we get more on the good karma with her...she's also a sweetheart..though not like SUPER AWESOME COOL ROXANNE!

So to end my rant...awesome game...if "Bitch Squad" writting will be close to this one than that game will also be a awesome game...don't forget ...please more Roxanne time...

BadmanBaxter

May 28, 2019
Don't make a claim like this just yet dude. Some devs can handle multiple games at once so let us see how red does before we start claiming the game is abandoned. I think we all know this game could end up abandoned but likewise this game may still get regular updates alongside there other game so give her a chance.

Reactions: AlexTorch

Magnus183

Nov 1, 2018
What's the progress with the new game? And what's the plan for the current one? I'm still fuckin confused and kinda pissed at the cliffhanger lol. But great game nonetheless. Sorry I can't support this game tho.. I'm to poor..

Also any overview for the new game? Male or female protagonist? Planned content and such?

4.70 star(s) 57 Votes