Real Diable

Sep 18, 2020
I want to know too

What's the progress with the new game? And what's the plan for the current one? I'm still fuckin confused and kinda pissed at the cliffhanger lol. But great game nonetheless. Sorry I can't support this game tho.. I'm to poor..

Also any overview for the new game? Male or female protagonist? Planned content and such?

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
Bitch Squad is coming at the beginning of March. Was set for Feb. 28th, with a public release in March. But looks like as a whole, it was pushed back to the beginning of March.

(literally just read their patreon page for that information lol)

Reactions: BTLD

_tewi

Aug 4, 2020
red rocket is probably my favorite character lol. these interactions are hilarious, and the street begging too

• Haha
Reactions: laliandra

Boooooger

Jan 4, 2020
For the love of god lay off the record scratch sound effect. It wasn't funny or clever the first or the millionth time

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Honestly, you guys sound like vegans. I won't try a dish, even if it's the most delicious dish on the planet, because there's meat in it. You won't die if you try it.
I agree, in principle. I would not go into a vegan restaurant, then complain that it did not have meat.
So, if I do not enjoy playing as a Fem PC, then I shouldn't complain about a game that has one.
But your analogy is a little too extreme.
If I don't like the taste of meat, then it's pretty much guaranteed that I won't enjoy a meal which is made from/with meat.
I could be wrong, but if it tastes of meat, as one would logically expect it to, then I know that I won't enjoy it.
So I don't need to eat something which I know that I will not enjoy, just to verify that I do not enjoy it.

I wish you the best of luck with the new game. You can't please all of the people, all of the time but you can please some of the people, some of the time. lol

Last edited:

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
I hope they come back to this one. Sighs this game has the best twins and probably my favorite model atm. I wanted the 4some with the twins and red rocket :). I think that might be lost.

Magnus183

Nov 1, 2018
I'm here waiting more content with the east Asians secretary.. The lack of east Asians with non generic render in any game is just sad lol

sanmal

Jul 30, 2017
Rainy Day [Ep. 5] [Red Rocket] - Original Size: 1.07GB

Compressed version
done by UnRen v0.8 (Sam@F95zone) & Cruncher v0.4.1 (bas@F95zone)

Download PC (316MB): MEGA - -

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.
Links dead. Can someone reupload?

Sonico

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
Oh, usually working on multiple projects at the same time doesn't end very well ...
Two. And their storylines - or at least some characters & universe - are related, so not exactly so much of a problem.

Techstar

Crlazy Compressor - Retired
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Dec 31, 2017
Hello!

can this one get compressed again?

https://f95zone.to/threads/rainy-day-ep-5-red-rocket.51655/

the link for the compressed are gone. tyvm.
Recompressed by request.

Rainy Day [Ep. 5] [Red Rocket] - Compressed
You like this game and want to support the developer, click on the developer name below.
Developer:

Original Win Size: 1.05 GB
Original Mac Size: 1.04 GB

Compressed Win/Linux Size: 345 MB
Compressed MAC Size: 328 MB

Compressed using the following tools:

Cruncher [bas]
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This compression is unofficial which reduces image/audio/video quality and might break the game.

If you enjoy this compressed version, please click the "(y)like" to give me support.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
This is the same situation for me like with the "optional ntr" games. I really wanted to support this game but knowing that half of that will go to developing a different game that I have no interest in is a no go. Anyway this is a really good one and I can't wait to see where it'll go.
Look at it this way, As Red creates bitch squad, she's going to be honing her craft and sharpening her skills for this project.
There are plenty of devs that work on 2 games at a time. I would much rather get a slower update for Rainy Day then it just get straight up abandoned for bitch squad.

Plus if you really like a game, support it!
Do you know the main reason why Red made Bitch Squad?
Because she worked for months on updates and didn't see her patreon grow barely at all, so can you blame her for wanting to try something new?

Shit, I'm surprised and thankful as hell she didn't just devote all her time to BitchSquad.
Its better then getting burn out and feeling like all your effort is for nothing instead like what was happening here.

Red is enjoying changing things up with bitch squad and hopefully it gives her renewed passion for Rainy Day as she comes back to it every other month. But complaining on the thread of the game you like about the Dev's other project definitely wouldn't make them want to continue this project. So think about what you post on here man and like I said, if you want Rainy Day to continue, support the Dev.

Last edited:
Reactions: TGafy and Aristos
4.70 star(s) 57 Votes