A Common Crab

Dec 15, 2018
Does this update ends at "End of Episode 4" or is something fucked up on my side?

EDIT: Yup, more than likely it was something on my side.

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
Does this update ends at "End of Episode 4" or is something fucked up on my side?

EDIT: Yup, more than likely it was something on my side.
I think you only get 5 if you had more bad karma or something like that. On my good guy path, I didn't get episode 5 either.

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
Nah, I had bad karma and the problem was the karmic impact mod, it seems like the mod doesn't have the new content and for some reason it is treated as an independent game.
That was exactly it, thank you. I downloaded the version from the attachment (which was for version 4.1). The one from the links are for version 5. Just got the version 5 one and now I can play episode 5.

Shagrynn

Apr 3, 2018
Just found this, loving it so far you have a great sense of humour! I am really enjoying this thank you. And i gotta tell ya, your avatar is cute lol

Last edited:

Dark Horizon

Apr 27, 2017
UPDATED TO RainyDay-0.5-pc_Karmic_Impact_MOD

Greetings all,

First, interesting game Red Rocket, the scenes from the first episode were a bit harsh and dark for me personally, but it does set a certain mood. I had not played your game until this 4.1 release but I found it enjoyable. I think I like your personal model the best of the group (I have a thing for unnatural dyed hair coloring) followed closely by the twins Zaida and Legna. For some reason they remind me of Pris from the original Blade Runner, don't know why but they do a bit.

Now that the pleasantries are out of the way, I had some time today and tried my hand at modding a walkthrough for a different game, and decided to do something similar for yours. I made a Karmic Impact mod, that shows the karmic affects of the choices in your game.

Now if this is something you don't want attached to your game, just let me know and I will gladly remove it and do no further updates. If you don't have any objections I may try to figure out a way of echoing our your current 'Karma' to the screen, but mind you I am no python guru. Also if you want the hints to be differnt colors, again, just let me know. Oh and the code is rather ugly or different because I had to unren it, sorry.

Anyway if anyone is interested in trying it out I have attached a couple screenshots of what the mod does.

and Red Rocket if you don't have any objections would you link to this post in your OP.

Thanks again, and congratulations on your first game, and thank you for your efforts.

Have a great day/evening/night everyone,
Nicestgamer

EDIT: Updated to RainyDay-0.5-pc_Karmic_Impact_MOD
(for some reason I can't attach it right now, I will try again later, in the mean time here are some links...)

To uninstall this mod simply goto the folder you run the game from, go into the games sub folder, and delete file named script.rpy

- - - - workupload -

View attachment 813649 View attachment 813650 View attachment 813651
Can you please update the mod?

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
Can you please update the mod?
It is updated. You just need to download it from one of the links (mediafire, zippyshare, etc), not the attachment. The attachment is for an older version. The links contain the updated version (they should really remove the attachment to avoid confusion).

Reactions: Dark Horizon

Vimtoking

Nov 28, 2018
Howdy Red.
i just want to say up to now im REALLY enjoying the story :)
(yes the story, the sex scenes are great dont get me wrong, but i enjoy VN's for the stories more :), )

from what ive seen up to now, this game is reminding me SO much of "depraved awakening", and jesus that game had me really invested in the main characters and sticking it to the evil company.

soon as i found out what trinity does im already hating them, i HOPE we get the screw their evil plans up.

on a side note id like to pledge to your patreon but at the moment moneys on a massively tight budget at the moment,,, just got myself upgraded to a new pc that set me back £2k =/.... so im gonna be skint for the next 10 months ='(
but that being said once im in the green/black id more then happly throw some money your way.

if you havn't played "depraved awakening" i would HIGHLY recommand it when you have the time,
the "pure/good route" was an insane emontional roller coaster, im hoping to see RD do the same :).

Best of luck,
Stay safe, stay healthy :).

Last edited:

Qwert99

Mar 2, 2018
I hope there'll be some things in the bondage department in the future.

Great game.

On an unrelated note, I find it funny that for a couple of the variables for choices you use two variables, one of which is always true while the other is always false, instead of just checking for whether or not 1 variable is true or false.

Last edited:

Qwert99

Mar 2, 2018
Thank you. I'm noob at coding... I learned on my own, from videos on YouTube. What is the best way to use variables?
I'm not a coder so I've no idea how most of this stuff works, I just noticed a lot of variables that looked like they were opposites (like, for example, a=False and nota=False where if you take a choice a goes True and not a stays False and vice versa instead of just a=False until a choice would make it so a=True and you check if a=True or False)

It might just be that the way you labelled some of the variables and it's not coded like that at all, but I see a lot of things like "bathnot=False", "bathtrue=True", "coffee=True", "coffeenot=False", to me they look like they're checking for the same thing twice. (Instead of doing something like "if coffee=True, then x happens, and if coffee=False then y happens)

Qwert99

Mar 2, 2018
Oh... "bathnot, bathtrue etc." It's just a name. If you want, I can name some after you.
Qwert99=False
Lol I wasn't trying to make fun of you or anything, I was just bored and I looked at some lines like this:

if coffee:
m "I was in my former office... and... That's why..."
if coffeenot:
m "I was quitting my old job."

where you could use something like if coffee == True / if coffee == False instead to halve the variables(when it comes to 2 option choices) so it doesn't get out of hand later. (Don't know how exactly you have to format Renpy but something like that)

Qwert99

Mar 2, 2018
I didn't mean to offend you. Thanks for the tip! It works!
I wasn't offended, stumbling onto 4chan one day and reading it for just 1 nanosecond has hardened me beyond mortal comprehension, I just thought you presumed I was trolling.

And no problem, good luck!

sqtqnforlife

Jan 22, 2021
Hi Red Rocket. You did a really great Job either with the story and visual effect. The Story is very deep unlike many other erotic visual novels, and the choices made in game and how they impact the continuity of the stroy are cleverly putted.

I think I have tried all the possibilities (choices in game), I want to ask if there is any Erotic/Sex Scene with " Roxana ", the Lawyer adopted girl ... Thank you.

Reactions: Pinsel

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
You could add an Incest patch over here to install with the base game on patreon.
Her being adopted and not his actual daughter is part of the story. Making her his actual daughter would change the story significantly. You're talking about rewriting the story just to make her his actual daughter. And then as well as changing the story in general to make her a love interest when she is not one.

A simple incest patch won't fix that like it does in other games. That would be a major change that would need a complete rewrite. I personally would rather Red Rocket just write the story they want, instead of rewriting a major part of it just so you can have sex with your daughter. There's plenty of other games with that kind of content if you want it.

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Her being adopted and not his actual daughter is part of the story. Making her his actual daughter would change the story significantly. You're talking about rewriting the story just to make her his actual daughter. And then as well as changing the story in general to make her a love interest when she is not one.

A simple incest patch won't fix that like it does in other games. That would be a major change that would need a complete rewrite. I personally would rather Red Rocket just write the story they want, instead of rewriting a major part of it just so you can have sex with your daughter. There's plenty of other games with that kind of content if you want it.
Adopted counts as incest as per patreon rules, same as anything with step-family.
No need to do any rewrite or make her the actual daughter, if u want content with her there needs to be incest-patch, as stupid as it sounds.

Personaly i thought she would be a LI from the story so far, but i do agree, dev should make the game/story as he planed to do.

4.70 star(s) 57 Votes