Norman Knight

Jul 6, 2018
Of course everyone has the right to say what they want and I have every right to do the same. He gave his opinion and I challenged it with my own. If someone can't handle a different opinion than their own, they should not comment on a public forum.
And yet you can't handle someone else having a different opinion than yours, you know what's worse than a blind hater? A blind fanboy and yes its a public forum do remember that when someone else have the audacity to criticise this game (or dev).

m0us3r

Nov 28, 2020
Hi first time user, long-time fapper, whats your mod do exactly?
Hi wanker, bro.
Just like previous versions' mods by nicestgamer, it adds info like [Karma+1] to menu choices. Sometimes the choices have not obvious impact, hence the mod.

KnuckleDragger79

Sep 4, 2020
And yet you can't handle someone else having a different opinion than yours, you know what's worse than a blind hater? A blind fanboy and yes its a public forum do remember that when someone else have the audacity to criticise this game (or dev).
Lol Do you really think I would be sitting here talking to you if I could not stand to have my opinion challenged? No. I would have blocked you and have been done with it. I like it when people challenge me. It opens a doorway to new ideas and new ways of thinking.

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
decided to play it yesterday - was excited

this game is great

the story has some mysterious , humorous and serious elements
the animations and renders are very good
the girls are ..have various mind sets ;) with nice bodys

the mc has a slightly to high tendency to ..erm.. hard sexual habits
(more "normal" scenes would be good i think)

i really feel for roxana -i would have tortured those mr. lindholm
(but thats just me- cant stand any harm done to children)

and yk what i most enjoyed? - the intermediate sequences and innuendos
had a lot of good laugher

the changing of "red rocket" to the cop outfit was a downer for me ;)
(makes maybe sense if she appear there and then at the story)

gl with the game Red Rocket

Last edited:
Reactions: Priappus

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Please read this thread .. it is your super power .. use it to your advantage.
Me be starting anew .. so no worries . .cannot wait to be inside all of these awsome babes.

Also check out the new feature of starting right at the chapter you wish.
And as usual broken saves again :FacePalm:
Stopped playing this one because of the first rape scene. Not gonna play play those games. Already stopped playing 2 games because of the same reason before this one
oh I did't know that, thank you
Literally 5 months of development for a five-minute update and broken saves.....
decided to play it yesterday - was excited

this game is great

the story has some mysterious , humorous and serious elements
the animations and renders are very good
the girls are ..have various mind sets ;) with nice bodys

the mc has a slightly to high tendency to ..erm.. hard sexual habits
(more "normal" scenes would be good i think)

i really feel for roxana -i would have tortured those mr. lindholm
(but thats just me- cant stand any harm done to children)

and yk what i most enjoyed? - the intermediate sequences and innuendos
had a lot of good laugher

the changing of "red rocket" to the cop outfit was a downer for me ;)
(makes maybe sense if she appear there and then at the story)

gl with the game Red Rocket

edit: one question though -- whats the karma points for?
Karma lets MC squish his enemies or save their sorry asses when judgement comes

Enough good Karma poins .. you can save that bad guy ... enough bad karma:
FATALITY!!!

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
Please read this thread .. it is your super power .. use it to your advantage.

Karma lets MC squish his enemies or save their sorry asses when judgement comes

Enough good Karma poins .. you can save that bad guy ... enough bad karma:
FATALITY!!!
mkay - thanks
but how do i save the demon- mc? :D
will he become a good demon later? :unsure:

• Angry
Reactions: Piat

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
MC has a ton of wonderful babes he has to dominate and feel all the way to fulfill their wildest desires.
Then there are the awesome babes that encourage him to do good, not hurt that much, be humaine.
mkay - thanks
but how do i save the demon- mc? :D
will he become a good demon later? :unsure:
You can, however, because you should, be a dick to dicks, get your way, whichever way you feel.
Just like archangels .. you still need to fight the hords of hell and be good at it, Lu kang still needs to FATALITY!

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
MC has a ton of wonderful babes he has to dominate and feel all the way to fulfill their wildest desires.
Then there are the awesome babes that encourage him to do good, not hurt that much, be humaine.

You can, however, because you should, be a dick to dicks, get your way, whichever way you feel.
Just like archangels .. you still need to fight the hords of hell and be good at it, Lu kang still needs to FATALITY!
you are one crazy dude ofc :ROFLMAO: :cool:

cant wait to see more of this game for sure - oh and to slap bob :ROFLMAO:

Belzeebub

Game Developer
May 18, 2020
I made a karmic impact mod for v0.6.2.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
As usual, unpack it in the "game" folder inside the game installation.
View attachment 1201875 View attachment 1201875
I made a karmic impact mod for v0.6.2.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
As usual, unpack it in the "game" folder inside the game installation.
Please look into these errors

Reactions: m0us3r

Alex5280

Sep 3, 2020
I really like the story in this one, but it is starting to get confusing. Did I see that correctly and the MC is a demon and doesn't seem to know it? Also, it is kinda disappointing that most of the lewd content is locked behind bad karma choices. Some kind of reward for making good karma choices would be nice. It would also be nice if we had the option to have less male dom focused sex scenes, but that's just my personal preference. Looking forward to the next update.

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
I really like the story in this one, but it is starting to get confusing. Did I see that correctly and the MC is a demon and doesn't seem to know it? Also, it is kinda disappointing that most of the lewd content is locked behind bad karma choices. Some kind of reward for making good karma choices would be nice. It would also be nice if we had the option to have less male dom focused sex scenes, but that's just my personal preference. Looking forward to the next update.
looks like @ spoiler

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
Cool update, was a bit short, but I don't mind (getting the game for free here, so can't really complain. Do like your new look though and room and the "anus pit" lol). Interesting turn of event though with the MC being a demon and all without knowing. Probably why Zaida picked him from the start when he first died. Do agree with Alex5280 though. Would like to see some lewd content on the good path that isn't so dominant. Like actually having some nice scenes with Zaida. Maybe eventually romancing her (like that could happen lol)? :p

Either way, always great to see an update for this game. Looking forward to what's next, and some Bitch Squad as well! ;)

4.70 star(s) 57 Votes