Norman Knight

Jul 6, 2018
Well, that was short compared to previous updates both in story and content, I'm guessing the next update is going to be bitch squad again? This is what I fear every time a dev start working on more than one game, one gets all the attention while the other becomes an afterthought, I guess this one won't be getting a proper update any time soon.

tk99

Jun 3, 2019
I really like the choices you have.
And I do like the models/renders.
And the story.
And the humor.

But for this update ..... people complained about "too short" every update, what will they say now? "Too micro?"
Nah, the zombie gangbang is not enough.

Red must be punished ....
I just have to think about the right way.

A really dark cellar, wearing a chastity corset, only getting food when delivering 20+ renders a day ....

Ok, just kidding, don't want to give her more pleasure than she deserves :devilish:
But perhaps someone has the right idea :)

MaxMcarnage

Dec 29, 2020
So far I really love this game and the fact that's different from most, the models all look very good and unique and it's a huge plus that they all don't have the common super huge massive mammoth mammaries that seem to be in most of the games nowadays,

KnuckleDragger79

Sep 4, 2020
What does it matter to me? As a consumer, I look at the final result, and in this case it does not satisfy me.
Well, it's a good thing he works on his schedule and not yours. Because if devs worked on yours, the "finial product" would be a pile of shit that was full of mistakes, bad renders and non-playable. So. Until YOU can shit out 5 hour long segments of a game that is fully functional, workable, and correctly edited, you can just go ahead and sit down, shut up and wait just like the rest of us.

Norman Knight

Jul 6, 2018
Well, it's a good thing he works on his schedule and not yours. Because if devs worked on yours, the "finial product" would be a pile of shit that was full of mistakes, bad renders and non-playable. So. Until YOU can shit out 5 hour long segments of a game that is fully functional, workable, and correctly edited, you can just go ahead and sit down, shut up and wait just like the rest of us.
That actitute its the reason why there's so many mediocre developers, this WAS a short update and there won't be anymore until July because bitch squad its the new golden child that will get all the working time, while this game (the reason why people started to support this dev) won't be getting a full update any time soon, so yeah you don't need to make movies to criticise the final product just like you don't need to make games to criticise them.

KnuckleDragger79

Sep 4, 2020
That actitute its the reason why there's so many mediocre developers, this WAS a short update and there won't be anymore until July because bitch squad its the new golden child that will get all the working time, while this game (the reason why people started to support this dev) won't be getting a full update any time soon, so yeah you don't need to make movies to criticise the final product just like you don't need to make games to criticise them.
I'm just getting tired of these people that think that just because they play a devs game, they (the player) feel that the dev owes them something. That the dev has an obligation to add or remove what the player tells them and/or turn out game updates faster. These people have no idea how much time and effort go into those games; more so for devs that work alone like Rocket does. People need to get over their "ME ME ME, THE WORLD MUST REVOLV AROUND MEEEEEEE" attitude and get used to being told that they are NOT the center of everyone's universe.

Norman Knight

Jul 6, 2018
I'm just getting tired of these people that think that just because they play a devs game, they (the player) feel that the dev owes them something. That the dev has an obligation to add or remove what the player tells them and/or turn out game updates faster. These people have no idea how much time and effort go into those games; more so for devs that work alone like Rocket does. People need to get over their "ME ME ME, THE WORLD MUST REVOLV AROUND MEEEEEEE" attitude and get used to being told that they are NOT the center of everyone's universe.
And you know what you are doing now? Assuming YOU are the center of the universe and only your (biased) opinion of a developer its the only one valid, people have the right to speak about the things they don't like about a game (or a developer) trying to police other opinions just makes you look like the one with an attitude.

KnuckleDragger79

Sep 4, 2020
And you know what you are doing now? Assuming YOU are the center of the universe and only your (biased) opinion of a developer its the only one valid, people have the right to speak about the things they don't like about a game (or a developer) trying to police other opinions just makes you look like the one with an attitude.
Of course everyone has the right to say what they want and I have every right to do the same. He gave his opinion and I challenged it with my own. If someone can't handle a different opinion than their own, they should not comment on a public forum.

4.70 star(s) 57 Votes