ohmz

Feb 6, 2021
The developer gat sick of the agitation here by the unceasing complainers and left the thread and F95. The developer did NOT abandon the game. As long as the developer is responsive here, on Patreon, Subsrcibestar, or Discord, etc F95 won't classify the game as abandoned. I don't follow those other information sources, but since the thread isn't marked as abandoned, I ASSume the dev is active on one or more of those channels.
Patreon seems to be the only source of info for this game. The last post there was in October saying that there would be an update in November. The update didn't release and there are no further posts, so abandoned would be accurate here.

Echoesinthedarkness

May 18, 2020
These things just take time and perseverance in an oversaturated market.
Another game was in a pretty much identical situation financially after delivering 1 year of steady monthly updates.
Now 2 years later his game is page one and he makes enough money to do it for a living.

It's also impolite not to give a short status update.
I suspect the developer is only doing that to receive the extra 200€ monthly from Patreon for as long as possible.
yeah and how much devs at the end got nothing at all? i'd like to see a continuation to rd or bitch squad but if development takes a toll on her health there is really no choice between getting 500 usd a month (or 100 usd when she worked on rd) and having your mental health intact.
everyone here should ask himself first if he did anything to support the dev (apparently she left this thread too because of how toxic it was) before giving any advices or criticizing her decisions

Dec 6, 2017
Oh .... thats too bad, from time to time I check the status of some games I liked and I always end up disappointed they were abandoned. In this case, its double disappointing since the girls of both games were hot, and the dev had a great sense of humour, both games were among few I actually took the time to read the text.

char_2.0

Jul 15, 2021
Oh .... thats too bad, from time to time I check the status of some games I liked and I always end up disappointed they were abandoned. In this case, its double disappointing since the girls of both games were hot, and the dev had a great sense of humour, both games were among few I actually took the time to read the text.
Are you a Medieval Raichu?

• Sad
Reactions: Osamabeenfappin

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
Most recent post on Patreon was around four months ago and mentioned problems to overcome, but prior posts stated they had a hefty number of renders to server up (presumably in game form.) They have also been developing two games and continue to maintain over 50 Patreon supporters.

However, without a line of sight to most recent postings on a potential Discord server (or other venue), we can't say whether the game is still in development or on-hold. Three months of radio is our base criteria for viewing a game as Abandoned, but we gave this an extra month due to the Dev's mention of issues arising in October, 2021. Given that it's at four months now, we'll be updating the status to

Abandoned

which, as always, can be adjusted if a release is forthcoming (or we missed some crucial information in this determination.)

• Sad
Reactions: tk99 and Regardie

tk99

Jun 3, 2019
It's always "funny" to see people saying "I liked your work".

Checking the devs Patreon he/she/they got a few dozens supporters.
Yes, the updates have been short.
Support the dev, he may invest in a new GPU and deliver more.

That's something I see a lot in the last 1-2 years.
Dev's not getting support and people (after the development is stopped) crying out "that was so good".
Perhaps think about why they have stopped.

LandorAiel

Feb 11, 2022
I was an active member of their patreon up until February this year. But after 3 months of no updates, especially when their last post states that they were needing 2 more weeks to complete the new version and upload it, I had had enough. I posted on here as a last hope that somebody somewhere might be able to give an update into what happened with Red Rocket.

tk99

Jun 3, 2019
I was an active member of their patreon up until February this year. But after 3 months of no updates, especially when their last post states that they were needing 2 more weeks to complete the new version and upload it, I had had enough. I posted on here as a last hope that somebody somewhere might be able to give an update into what happened with Red Rocket.

When a dev doesn't keep his promises, stop supporting him.

But that wasn't my point.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
The most annoying thing about a lot of devs is when they start a second game and do nothing with both of them.

I can understand teams starting multiple games if they are ahead of rendering, writing, coding or all of the above but when one project is going slowly a second one isn't going to win much confidence from players.

4.70 star(s) 57 Votes