joe316

Dec 3, 2016
What is this! Chick with dicks! There are no chicks with dicks Johnny just guys with tits!

NoodleJacuzzi

Game Developer
May 20, 2019
Ah Shit, Here We Go Again
Another one

Hey NoodleJacuzzi,

Thanks for putting together an interesting and unique game!

I've played through a couple of times, and noticed a bit of a difference between the design of the original Rainy DayZ scenario, and the subsequent Facility and Spread Island.

It seems as though the encounters in the first scenario had more complexity than the more recent ones. The decisions the player made in terms of what objects to interact with, what items to take with them, etc. could have real impact on the game play - or not, depending on the route the player chose. Those consequences could also be non-obvious and significantly delayed.

By contrast, the more recent scenarios feels as if a game-over screen is always a click (or two) away. It feels a bit like a mouse running a maze where there's only one path through, and every wrong turn is an immediate dead end. The sense of tension and danger present in the original scenario is (for me) missing from the later ones, because there's no time for it to develop, and the player has no chance to make meaningful (or intentional) mistakes.

Does this ring true to you? Was this is a conscious design decision on your part to reduce complexity in the latter scenarios?

Thanks again!
Thank you very much for your feedback!

Scenario 1 was designed around the idea the player would restart every cycle, gain knowledge of what happens afterwards, and replay the game with that future awareness in mind. I think I've leaned too far in the other direction for convenience, wherein it's easy to quicksave before getting every bad end like a checklist.

There was a lot of feedback disliking the need to restart at least (but often more than) 14 times to unlock every scene, so scenario 2 was made to be a lot shorter and so there was a lot less time to build up atmosphere. After that I came up with the quicksave system and I came back to add more to flesh out the facility, but the fact that it takes place in a much more cramped environment means that all the dangerous zones are basically right next to each other.

I do agree that it's missing the general feeling of tenseness, perhaps because it's a lot easier to design that way. I assumed that most people preferred the shorter lead in to scenes using quicksaves to try out deadly paths. When adding the effect where the rock+cock mixture led to a bad end when you cure yourself in scenario 2, I actually hesitated because I thought people might not like needing to do a full restart because they quicksaved at the wrong time.

I only have 4 more scenes to write for the rest of scenario 3, so it's too late to change course while writing HAA, but at some point I'd like to take a month to sit down and make a scenario that matches scenario 1's complexity. It's hard to do that though as the audiences for my games don't overlap too much. I like trying to do big things with my games, but anytime I do that (Anomaly Vault's Anomaly Hunter mission, HAA's v1.1, Hentai University's PTSA council) other games will get the short end of the stick. Bitch Medicenter and Rainy DayZ don't get the time they deserve, and there are other projects that haven't seen the light of day as well.

I charge every month on patreon but can't charge individual people for individual games, and while my fans are extremely supportive I know that people probably won't want to donate to support 2 months of games they aren't interested in while they wait for their favorite one. Thus rainy gets the short end of the stick time and again, the lack of attention means it doesn't grow like AV and HU, and thus I don't hear as many voices to continue. I love developing and writing these games but picking what not to make is often painful and the worst part of any month.

I ranted on a bit there, but I appreciate your question! I started developing games because I liked thinking about design like this, I always just thought the hardest choices would be ones about the games themselves, not which ones to focus on.

NoodleJacuzzi

Game Developer
May 20, 2019
v3.0 is out:

Changelog:

Rainy DayZ v3 - Spread Island Part 2

--- New Content
- Spread Island is finished! Well, I might come back to it like I did with The Facility.

--- Other changes
- Removed the images for items in the inventory.

--- Bugfixes & Typos
- Properly added Spread Island to the game's gallery.
- Properly updated the game's title to say v3 in both desktop and mobile version.

Alrighty! So this version wraps up v3. As I said last week I'll be taking a break from rainy now to work on other titles, specifically HAA. Overall I hope you enjoy what's here.

Originally I disliked adding content to scenario 1 as the need to restart every cycle was pretty tedious. Since the quicksave system makes retrying a lot faster I've been thinking maybe I should go back and add to the scenarios I currently have before hopping to scenarios 4 and 5. What're your thoughts? What kind of new stuff would you like to see?

At the end of any period working on rainy I usually feel a little burnt out on the concept as there's only so many ways for me to make dickgirl zombies feel fresh, but when I come back to the game after a break scenes will feel a lot easier to write.

In any case lemme know what you think commenting here, the patreon post, or my discord, and I hope you enjoy!

Feluco

Mar 25, 2017
Is there any new codes? I can't seem to find the last 3 endings from the new scenario

Spread Island - Offer the fleshlight from room 204 as a sexual relief tool in the king's villa.
Spread Island - Force your wife into a chastity cage in the king's villa.
Spread Island - Rescue your chastity-caged wife from the compound

These three to be exact
Despite that, really enjoyed the news scenes, and the quick save and load feature is so great

NoodleJacuzzi

Game Developer
May 20, 2019
Is there any new codes? I can't seem to find the last 3 endings from the new scenario

Spread Island - Offer the fleshlight from room 204 as a sexual relief tool in the king's villa.
Spread Island - Force your wife into a chastity cage in the king's villa.
Spread Island - Rescue your chastity-caged wife from the compound

These three to be exact
Despite that, really enjoyed the news scenes, and the quick save and load feature is so great
To give her the fleshlight you need to escape via the window of the hotel and go to the villa area. If you've given her a dildo it's the same area. The onahole is in room 204 so you just need to give that to her, and the chastity cage is in the queen's villa.
Glad you enjoyed!

Holy shit this is amazing. I can't wait for more of this top notch shit.
Thank you, glad you enjoyed! Did you have a favorite part?

BravoStar

Dec 16, 2017
I'm not sure if i'm just bad or the game is, but i'm always missing a single scene that doesn't seem to exist in every scenario. Anywhere i can look for where they are on the scenarios without cheats?

NoodleJacuzzi

Game Developer
May 20, 2019
I'm not sure if i'm just bad or the game is, but i'm always missing a single scene that doesn't seem to exist in every scenario. Anywhere i can look for where they are on the scenarios without cheats?
I'm afraid I don't know what scene you're missing, I can confirm that all scenes in the game are working and unlockable even with certain fetishes disabled.
Each scene has a corresponding hint viewed with the pool noodle cheat, but without using that all you can do is keep exploring. I hope you find them!

May 2, 2018
My favorite part would be being injected with the alpha strain. Even with it having very little content I thought that was the hottest shit. Would love to see another page or two with the aftermath of you becoming an alpha.

Last edited:
Reactions: NoodleJacuzzi

Elgate

Jun 9, 2017
I'm looking for the last scene for the 2nd scenario.
I got:
Overwhelmed
Mind Worms
Spiders
Whizzer's Fluid
Alpha's Bitch
Failed Escape
Hypnotic Ass
Private Time
Domination
Exposed Time
Release the Horde
Cured
Purple Potion
Pink Potion
Light Blue Potion
Light Yellow Potion
Jones's Recording
Carla's Recording
Vasquez's Recording

I have no idea what I'm missing.

DCdeus00

Jun 10, 2019
v3.0 is out:

Changelog:

Rainy DayZ v3 - Spread Island Part 2

--- New Content
- Spread Island is finished! Well, I might come back to it like I did with The Facility.

--- Other changes
- Removed the images for items in the inventory.

--- Bugfixes & Typos
- Properly added Spread Island to the game's gallery.
- Properly updated the game's title to say v3 in both desktop and mobile version.

Alrighty! So this version wraps up v3. As I said last week I'll be taking a break from rainy now to work on other titles, specifically HAA. Overall I hope you enjoy what's here.

Originally I disliked adding content to scenario 1 as the need to restart every cycle was pretty tedious. Since the quicksave system makes retrying a lot faster I've been thinking maybe I should go back and add to the scenarios I currently have before hopping to scenarios 4 and 5. What're your thoughts? What kind of new stuff would you like to see?

At the end of any period working on rainy I usually feel a little burnt out on the concept as there's only so many ways for me to make dickgirl zombies feel fresh, but when I come back to the game after a break scenes will feel a lot easier to write.

In any case lemme know what you think commenting here, the patreon post, or my discord, and I hope you enjoy!
But this means that you will never update it again or that you will simply take it again but in a few months for examples??

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
My favorite part would be being injected with the alpha strain. Even with it having very little content I thought that was the hottest shit. Would love to see another page or two with the aftermath of you becoming an alpha.
I don't remember the player getting infected with the alpha strain, when did that happen? I thought I'd got all the scenes now.

May 2, 2018
I don't remember the player getting infected with the alpha strain, when did that happen? I thought I'd got all the scenes now.
Not sure of all the parameters but in part 2 I think as long as you use the rock+penis potion for heavier nuts and/or dominate that one chick by fucking her face you get that end. It's not directly stated, but it's shown the alpha has a bigger dick than the others(Which you do), and they can utter one word sentences, which are the last things going through your head. That was the "First phase" of growth as the game described.

NoodleJacuzzi

Game Developer
May 20, 2019
I'm looking for the last scene for the 2nd scenario.
I got:
Overwhelmed
Mind Worms
Spiders
Whizzer's Fluid
Alpha's Bitch
Failed Escape
Hypnotic Ass
Private Time
Domination
Exposed Time
Release the Horde
Cured
Purple Potion
Pink Potion
Light Blue Potion
Light Yellow Potion
Jones's Recording
Carla's Recording
Vasquez's Recording

I have no idea what I'm missing.
It looks like you're missing the 'Failed to Escape' scene. Don't relieve yourself before administering the cure.

But this means that you will never update it again or that you will simply take it again but in a few months for examples??
I'll definitely come back, I love writing for this game.

He said it would be his favorite, if I'm understanding right. If you got all 20 scenes and read the files you haven't missed any of The Facility's content.

Not sure of all the parameters but in part 2 I think as long as you use the rock+penis potion for heavier nuts and/or dominate that one chick by fucking her face you get that end. It's not directly stated, but it's shown the alpha has a bigger dick than the others(Which you do), and they can utter one word sentences, which are the last things going through your head. That was the "First phase" of growth as the game described.
It wasn't intentional for that to come across like you're turning into an alpha, that's a neat interpretation. Maybe I'll expand on that idea in the future. Thank you for the feedback!

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
May 2, 2018
You mean my favorite part of the game... Isn't even in the game? :(

I just assumed because of the data log indicating the penis growth being the first thing, and being able to speak one word sentences as an alpha, that it happened to be what happens when you inject yourself as the jizz takes seconds to go up your "towering" cock and after you do you think in one word phrases.

Please do expand on that idea if you can Noodle. I know I'm a niche wanting to be a dom futa in the already niche of sissification games but by Jesus Christ who wants nothing to do with this does that turn me on.

Your games are top fucking notch Noodle, seriously.

NoodleJacuzzi

Game Developer
May 20, 2019
Reactions to Spread Island:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Glad you enjoyed, and thank you for the feedback! Overall how do the scenarios you've finished compare against each other? Do you have a favorite?

And thank you for letting me know about the fetish settings thing. It's strange but I think I've figured it out; the quicksave also saves your current fetish settings as the fetishes are included in the data.player object. I'll need to find some kind of workaround. If that isn't the issue I'm not sure what is.

You mean my favorite part of the game... Isn't even in the game? :(

I just assumed because of the data log indicating the penis growth being the first thing, and being able to speak one word sentences as an alpha, that it happened to be what happens when you inject yourself as the jizz takes seconds to go up your "towering" cock and after you do you think in one word phrases.

Please do expand on that idea if you can Noodle. I know I'm a niche wanting to be a dom futa in the already niche of sissification games but by Jesus Christ who wants nothing to do with this does that turn me on.

Your games are top fucking notch Noodle, seriously.
As you bring it up it seems like the growth effect sounds more and more like the alpha strain. I can probably work that in quite easily in the future, thank you for the suggestion! While the game doesn't put the player character in the dominant role very often I like having variety, so there will probably be more. The Typhoid Mary scenario does involve you using the infected as a weapon after all.

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes