5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
RS_Ban.png

Overview:
Rainy Skies is an RPG set in a cyberpunk dystopian world. You start the game with very little to your name, and do whatever you can to make something of yourself. The main story follows a girl named Mable, and as you meet and gain allies, you’ll be able to branch off into other plotlines.
The game takes place primarily inside the vertical megastructure known as Pillar. It’s split into 3 stratums: Tropos, Stratos, and Mesos; with quality of life increasing drastically as you go up between them. Much of the game will be about figuring out how to move up between stratums. There’ll be more than one way to do so, but none of them will be straightforward.
You start the game on foot, but will eventually pick up your own spaceship, which will become your primary means of navigating to different locations around Pillar. It’ll be an open world game, with much of the gameplay revolving around taking odd jobs and finding ways to make money.
Updated: 12/Oct/2018
Developer/Publisher: - -
Censorship: None
Version: r1.2b
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Same developer of

Installation:

Change-Log:

Downloads:
- - - -

inline_ozlon4qnDZ1s5z5ie_1280.png inline_p0ogtvPtaD1s5z5ie_1280.png inline_p1ncbqlc7V1s5z5ie_1280.png inline_p2v9tgCpTv1s5z5ie_1280.png inline_p04vjiQ6lk1s5z5ie_1280.png inline_oyetzfqT7B1s5z5ie_1280.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
Same dev, eh?
This looks like it has more art though. Sweet.
Lust Doll felt a bit lacking in art quantity. Then again, I never did get far. So maybe I just missed all the juicy bits. :p

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
Most of the sexiness was in the situation and the text rather than the art. Which isn't to everyone's taste.
Yeah, I figured as much. Not a big fan of text-only(or mostly text-only) H-games. Hopefully this one will scratch my art itch.

moobere

Jun 5, 2017
Yeah, I figured as much. Not a big fan of text-only(or mostly text-only) H-games. Hopefully this one will scratch my art itch.
from what little ive been able to play it seems like there is more art than in lust doll. i've been able to get a handjob, boobjob, and nipple play. the main character seems to have a perk limiting sexual acts and i have no clue on how to remove it

Reactions: ponyguy

Shadow5243

Nov 22, 2017
Same dev, eh?
Lust Doll felt a bit lacking in art quantity. Then again, I never did get far. So maybe I just missed all the juicy bits. :p
you didn't miss much from lust doll 2 citys and 2 dungeons were all that the dev put in to lust doll before abandoning it.

nad destroyer

Jul 27, 2017
Same dev, eh?
Well the game is finished now so you can go and play without worring about missing something due to update. Its actually fun but yea a bit lacking in art. Wish there was more text for h-scenes as well.

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
Well the game is finished now so you can go and play without worring about missing something due to update. Its actually fun but yea a bit lacking in art. Wish there was more text for h-scenes as well.
Nah, I meant maybe I missed some art in general, since I didn't play that far. But clearly not. Game didn't really grip me, so I don't think I'll be going back to it.

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
Thats too bad. I liked the game for its combat and gameplay not just its H-content.
The combat and gameplay were alright, but I quickly got bored with it. I got lost too, and didn't know where I had to go. So that didn't help much either. Without art I just didn't have the incentive to continue playing sadly.

nad destroyer

Jul 27, 2017
Well leave a post on his patreon or forum topics for Lust Doll and tell him why you couldn't continue playing. He/she/they? take criticism well and making more games.

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
Well leave a post on his patreon or forum topics for Lust Doll and tell him why you couldn't continue playing. He/she/they? take criticism well and making more games.
I mean, going on his Patreon and saying ''I stopped playing your game 'cause there wasn't enough art.'' seems like a dick move in my opinion. :p I'm sure he's aware that some people just aren't into text-only H-games and would prefer more art in his games. But drawing is hard. And not everyone has money to pay artists. Not gonna hold it against him or his games.

Gazael

Jun 6, 2017
I mean, going on his Patreon and saying ''I stopped playing your game 'cause there wasn't enough art.'' seems like a dick move in my opinion. :p I'm sure he's aware that some people just aren't into text-only H-games and would prefer more art in his games. But drawing is hard. And not everyone has money to pay artists. Not gonna hold it against him or his games.
But you could inform him, that you got easily lost and the combat/gameplay was not engaging enough to keep you playing for longer.

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
But you could inform him, that you got easily lost and the combat/gameplay was not engaging enough to keep you playing for longer.
Nah. I wasn't paying much attention anyway. Just rushing to try and get the H. It was my fault for getting lost.
And I didn't say the combat wasn't engaging. I like RPG combat. (Not that I fully explored the game's combat. Mostly just kept giving up, hoping for my character to get raped. :evilsmile:) The ''but I quickly got bored with it'' part was referring to the game in general.
Lack of art is my only gripe. I can't bring myself to bother with an H-game if it has little to no pretty pictures. I play these to fap after all. And like I said, can't fault the dev for the lack of art.

Reactions: Paitryn

DLSmaster

Aug 25, 2017
Same dev, eh?
Oh there is very juicy bits lol Trust me, I have playthroughs that's over 48 hours, so yeah there in that game ♥

CuriousG08

Oct 12, 2016
Awesome share, thank you! Lust Doll was short and bare bones but pretty fun game for what it was. I enjoyed it. Here's hoping the developer can take what he learned from that game and make this one even better.

Reactions: ponyguy and UncleVT
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote