5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Reapergod36

Jun 23, 2017
It's nowhere near feature-complete. Stop being a dick.
It's asking for Patreon money, so no matter where it is on the track of progression it must be willing to be judged.

Also can people that like female protagonists stop whining about male protagonist games? Why can't you defend female protagonist games without shooting down male protagonist games. I tend to avoid male protagonist games because they focus far too much on dicks and less on kinks. Most of the male protagonist games I see are not cuckholding, it's just power fantasies where every woman is sopping wet because you exist. Some people must enjoy those games because they exist and keep being made. Just like Skyrim or Fallout, god fantasy games will always exist and someone else will like them. No reason to piss all over it.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
I prefer Female Protagonist games. Live and let live, I say. The reason behind my comment was your bashing of something that is only at 0.3. Nowhere in your "review" did I see any kind of constructive criticism. A review should be balanced. Good points AND bad.

I agree with you though. If you don't like FProtagonist games, stay the hell out the threads for those games. Don't whinge and whine about how there's no MProtagonist. Your view of the majority of MProtag games was right on the money. Magical dick for all! Even the "Corruption" tag devolves into "let's see how slutty I can make her", which lust rather than soul-shriveling corruption.

@ Anyone who visits threads with female protags just to bitch and whine:
I don't visit threads with MProtag games and bitch, going "wah wah y no female protag wah wah". I'd appreciate the same level of consideration in return. How quickly people forget that the option was present in Lust Doll.

IvoryOwl

Mar 29, 2017
It's asking for Patreon money, so no matter where it is on the track of progression it must be willing to be judged.

Also can people that like female protagonists stop whining about male protagonist games? Why can't you defend female protagonist games without shooting down male protagonist games. I tend to avoid male protagonist games because they focus far too much on dicks and less on kinks. Most of the male protagonist games I see are not cuckholding, it's just power fantasies where every woman is sopping wet because you exist. Some people must enjoy those games because they exist and keep being made. Just like Skyrim or Fallout, god fantasy games will always exist and someone else will like them. No reason to piss all over it.
People shouldn't moan about the protagonist's gender. Period.

Actually this ain't just about the the MC's sex, if the game doesn't suit their tastes the correct thing to do would be to leave immediately but some can't do that without first dropping that subtle, almost kink-shaming sardonic reply. "Oh this looks nice, too bad I can't stand futas.", "Great game! Except the MC is -insert gender here-... ruined it for me" or "I like the story but the protagonist's d**k is to large. It's making me self-conscious." (This has happened). Like, what are they trying to achieve here?

It's one thing to ask about the possibility of the opposite gender being added, another is bashing the game just becaues it doesn't suit their tastes. Honestly this sort of thing should get their posts instantly deleted by the mods followed by a warning... just like they do with those that moan about gay content on gay games (which I've seen happening). It ain't constructive and it ain't helpful - it's adding kindling to a fire or baiting people into arguments (like it sort of happened here).

Live and let live.

Iggybousse

Jun 16, 2017
I prefer Female Protagonist games. Live and let live, I say. The reason behind my comment was your bashing of something that is only at 0.3. Nowhere in your "review" did I see any kind of constructive criticism. A review should be balanced. Good points AND bad.

I agree with you though. If you don't like FProtagonist games, stay the hell out the threads for those games. Don't whinge and whine about how there's no MProtagonist. Your view of the majority of MProtag games was right on the money. Magical dick for all! Even the "Corruption" tag devolves into "let's see how slutty I can make her", which lust rather than soul-shriveling corruption.

@ Anyone who visits threads with female protags just to bitch and whine:
I don't visit threads with MProtag games and bitch, going "wah wah y no female protag wah wah". I'd appreciate the same level of consideration in return. How quickly people forget that the option was present in Lust Doll.
I prefer female protagonists for a very simple reason, if it's male, you can bet your life savings 90 percent or more is incest based. How people aren't bored yet with the same old corrupt mom and sister is beyond my comprehension.

Edit:

I realise some might think I'm overreacting.
Well, just to put you straight, go to the popular game section, check how many games have a male protagonist and check how many are incest based.
Yeh... ALL OF THEM.

Reactions: UncleVT and Aazkaal

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
I realise some might think I'm overreacting.
Well, just to put you straight, go to the popular game section, check how many games have a male protagonist and check how many are incest based.
Yeh... ALL OF THEM.
Doesn't mean that you're wrong. Some of us are also bored with the same incest shit. We are few, yes.

Garnet X

Jun 7, 2017
I don't mind incest, yuri incest that is.. (this particular manga series is hot )
I don't touch any male protagonist games though.

dividead

May 1, 2017

Power fantasies are sort of a kink as well and while a lot of games have this element to them, most of the good ones don't focus on it.
Also Fallout and Skyrim are amazing games, I suppose they can be described as "god fantasy games" but almost no one plays them because of this and you call also describe them in a lot of other ways, I think the problem is how you chose to view them.

Zalzany

Apr 19, 2017
Doesn't mean that you're wrong. Some of us are also bored with the same incest shit. We are few, yes.
Exactly I am sick of it, I don't like female protag very much but seems like all the male ones are incest heavy now. I mean its ok because there is not much else and these days they can't just go out and call them family now if they want monies, so we get step kids or whatever that is better in my opinion but not by a lot.

I want to see something like Corruption of Champions blossom out. But alas only ones doing stuff like that are very very slow like Debuachery game. And love the concept of Monster Girl Garden but it gets so little love because its male MC with no incest so not many backers lol I am sure he does a breeding update where you can breed them and have the kids call you daddy it will double or triple its patreon income though saddly.

Carrera

Jun 25, 2017
I see something labeled with cyberpunk, clockpunk, or steampunk, I'm on it like stink on ,,, well,,, err,, white on rice!

I played the crap out of Lust Doll, thought it had potential but that the dev was just piddling around and not really taking it seriously.

Reapergod36

Jun 23, 2017
Power fantasies are sort of a kink as well and while a lot of games have this element to them, most of the good ones don't focus on it.
Also Fallout and Skyrim are amazing games, I suppose they can be described as "god fantasy games" but almost no one plays them because of this and you call also describe them in a lot of other ways, I think the problem is how you chose to view them.
As games Skyrim and Fallout are often shameful pieces of crap with the dysfunctional state they come out on release, and often remain it when abandoned. The games modern games they release are garbage for story, and lack any depth.

CosmicSr

Mar 26, 2017
When I run this game, it blacks out my entire screen, even though I'm running it windowed. basically it's full screen even though I also see a window. Is it meant to run like this?

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote