5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Aazkaal

Dec 3, 2017
whats the difference between Rainy Skies and the mable version anyway?
"Mable version" has pre-built character (Mable; she's still in reboot version, but as NPC) instead of you creating new character by yourself. They have different scenes, and slightly different plot. And some other little changes. Also, "Mable version" is longer, because it was progressed further before being abandoned than reboot.

CuroNira

Nov 15, 2018
I am curious, how do you exactly reach the point of Mable bound and gagged? I've just found the lady in the pod and her little "squirrel/pokemon" but I have no idea what to do next.

Reactions: Megumin.

TubeBaby69

Apr 4, 2021
I hate to ask this but I'm stuck on the red viper territory part and I have no idea how to progress. I've been looking around the map for a "different way in" but I cant find one anywhere. is this section unfinished or something?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: BannedHeresy™

BannedHeresy™

¿sıɥʇ pɐǝɹ noʎ uɐɔ
Donor
Jan 4, 2019
I hate to ask this but I'm stuck on the red viper territory part and I have no idea how to progress. I've been looking around the map for a "different way in" but I cant find one anywhere. is this section unfinished or something?
Go to where Kitty says "This is their main building..." and in that alcove to the left... enter there, then go up. There is a hidden 'tunnel' or pathway that you can take to sneak around.

Sexgamer3127

Apr 23, 2020
Hello everyone, Do you know how to pass the Red Viper part I have tried various times and explored all the junkyards and enter the red viper territory but I can pass this part.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote