5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
If you mean pre-remake builds, then I actually save ALL versions, bar minor patch-fixes (do not ask why, I don’t know myself), for all three games (for LD since 10.1 build; this is when I found this game). I can share them, if required. Theres 0.6.2 build. I forgot do erase my saves, but you can either do it yourself, or use «new game+» option.

I actually try and do that myself, at least the last few updates. But somehow I only have up to .04. So thanks :)

Indivi

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2017
Since this game is remade, is there anything to do other than spank the bandit and work at the brothel?
Also does anyone have the latest version before it was remade? I'm a bit interested in that "girl in a pod" scene.
You get another scene before the demo's end (bit spoiler'y but it's also unavoidable right now so you can't miss it.) It's admittedly still pretty fresh since I only finished all the systems recently and had to scramble together much of the playable content in the last 2 weeks or so.

I also keep the most recent versions of my games on the first post of my tumblr:

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
You get another scene before the demo's end (bit spoiler'y but it's also unavoidable right now so you can't miss it.) It's admittedly still pretty fresh since I only finished all the systems recently and had to scramble together much of the playable content in the last 2 weeks or so.

I also keep the most recent versions of my games on the first post of my tumblr:
Ok I think I found it. Ugh It felt like I was everywhere in the combat area of the junkyard but finally found an area I wasn't at.

Dustin999

Feb 17, 2018
I do not know what happened but the developer changed the game and now it completely sucks. The game looks like Lust Doll and it has ruined it. the combat was better in old version. and the art was better.

Reactions: Aazkaal
Feb 2, 2018
I do not know what happened but the developer changed the game and now it completely sucks. The game looks like Lust Doll and it has ruined it. the combat was better in old version. and the art was better.
There's a post Indivi made about the reason behind the changes earlier in the thread. It's also on his tumblr blog at , although you'll have to scroll down a bit.

To give a very brief and vague tl;dr:
The scenes were too rapey and serious, the game mechanics were too complicated and time consuming to develop, and the CGs he makes are not the main selling point of his games since countless other h-games have more dedicated and skilled artists.

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
I know its a open world game but is there a walkthrough for this one like where do I start and stuff?
Go into the scrapyard. That's where combat is, and eventually where the plot starts.
After that the dialogue tells you where to go.

Hollowbankai

Sep 12, 2018
Im randomly getting a script bug and after that the game closes has anyone the same problem or possibly a fix for that solution ?

Reactions: Mishlen

Indivi

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2017
Can you make this Game work on android ?
Unfortunately no. It's made in VX Ace, which doesn't port. I've since switched to MV, so any games I make with it will have android releases.

Im randomly getting a script bug and after that the game closes has anyone the same problem or possibly a fix for that solution ?
I'm guessing it's the 'expr' bug. Too busy to deal with right now, but I'll jot it down as something to fix.

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
Is this game dead/abandoned?
I hate to get your hopes up with a reply, but the dev is alive and well. I can't comment on the state of the game though. His previous game, which I randomly forgot the name of, has recieved an update.

redpenguin101

Feb 19, 2019
Lust Doll Plus. It is a remake/upgrade of an earlier game. I just noticed this game and saw that it was made by the maker of Lust Doll and was going to check it out. But it looks to be either dead or on hiatus so I will give this game a pass.

MemesAreLife

Feb 23, 2018
Lust Doll Plus. It is a remake/upgrade of an earlier game. I just noticed this game and saw that it was made by the maker of Lust Doll and was going to check it out. But it looks to be either dead or on hiatus so I will give this game a pass.
The Dev has the game on hold while they’re making lust doll plus

Indivi

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2017
Yeah, RS is on hiatus/in major need of a redesign. The H part of it just doesn't work well enough, which sucks, because I absolutely adore the game's premise/theme.

Reactions: MemesAreLife

redpenguin101

Feb 19, 2019
Yeah, RS is on hiatus/in major need of a redesign. The H part of it just doesn't work well enough, which sucks, because I absolutely adore the game's premise/theme.
Oh if that is the case then I will keep an eye on this project. Any idea as to when this game could possibly be resumed?

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote